Cosmere Themed Face Masks Would be Cool

ILuvHats

I have never purchased any non-book merchandise from Dragonsteel, but if they made some face masks, I’d be the first to buy them. I have yet to own a mask which is both comfortable and stylish by my standards, and I thought of this while thinking about an ideal mask. Something in the style of most of the shirts, with a stormlight or allomantic symbol on a monochrome background, would be perfect. I doubt it’s going to happen anytime soon since Brandon’s team is so busy with RoW and the Kickstarter, but maybe sometime next year when things cool down, they could work on something like that.

They said in one of the livestreams that these are planned.  Edit, pretty sure it was during the first half hour of this livestream, but I don't have the timestamp.  Edit edit: Oh wait, no I think it was a comment by a Dragonsteel staff in the chat, not something Brandon said.

I guess they're pretty stupidly busy with the kickstarter logistical things right now, so who knows whether they'll eventuate.  I really hope so.

Edited by Snorkel

19 hours ago, ILuvHats said:

I have never purchased any non-book merchandise from Dragonsteel, but if they made some face masks, I’d be the first to buy them. I have yet to own a mask which is both comfortable and stylish by my standards, and I thought of this while thinking about an ideal mask. Something in the style of most of the shirts, with a stormlight or allomantic symbol on a monochrome background, would be perfect. I doubt it’s going to happen anytime soon since Brandon’s team is so busy with RoW and the Kickstarter, but maybe sometime next year when things cool down, they could work on something like that.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,

21 hours ago, Snorkel said:

They said in one of the livestreams that these are planned.  Edit, pretty sure it was during the first half hour of this livestream, but I don't have the timestamp.

I didn’t know that! I can’t wait to see the masks they come up with.