Well, everyone else is doing it (Ask Null Anything)

Negative_Null

On 9/19/2020 at 7:24 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Do you love Studio C?

On 9/19/2020 at 8:51 PM, AonEne said:

What's your favorite candy?

You know those Watermelon Sour Patch kids? I just ate the last of a bag of them.

On 9/19/2020 at 9:41 PM, The Awakened Salad said:

Do you like climbing trees?

What’s your favourite letter of the alphabet?

I'm not very good at it but yes

L, no reason why

Just now, Condensation said:

I'm sure this is the first time this question has been asked ;) but I'm going to ask what your first impression of me was.

What was your first impression of me?

Let me think back to a long time ago... :) 

At first I kept mixing Vapor, Condensation, and Mist up, just because they all occupy the same brain space for me. You being the grammar queen helped me to differentiate you guys out. 

I thought you were funny, but was also vaguely scared that you'd get after me for meesinge uop mie grramner :P 

2 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Let me think back to a long time ago... :) 

At first I kept mixing Vapor, Condensation, and Mist up, just because they all occupy the same brain space for me. You being the grammar queen helped me to differentiate you guys out. 

I thought you were funny, but was also vaguely scared that you'd get after me for meesinge uop mie grramner :P 

Maybe I should change my status to Grammar Queen. ;) 

I think I'll answer both

I haven't played much of Alvyer in the Alleyverse yet, but I really can't wait to play more with him. He's going to be really fun and hopefully end up doing a fair bit.

As for someone else's character, I might have to say Janice because you just went straight to the most obscure crazy part of Siren lore and I love it, plus she's just really well written.

I also think that Nathrangking and Fox are incredible, because those two know how to write emotion into everything, apparently.

2 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

As for someone else's character, I might have to say Janice because you just went straight to the most obscure crazy part of Siren lore and I love it, plus she's just really well written.

*Bashful Fadran Noises* :wub:

3 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

I also think that Nathrangking and Fox are incredible, because those two know how to write emotion into everything, apparently.

Agree!

On 10/3/2020 at 2:32 PM, AonEne said:

Where did you first get the idea for Siren? 

Well, now it's story time.

It started as a freeform RP, of sorts, that some friends were playing at Scout Camp of all places. A little bit in, we realized that the characters we had created would be interesting as RWBY huntsmen, a show which we all liked. So we started writing a RWBY fan fiction, which you can probably still see hints of :P 

We wrote two or three seasons worth of plot (after the fall of Beacon was the timeline), but then someone found out that Rooster Teeth has an official set of rules for all fan fictions of RWBY... and it turned out that we broke almost literally every rule :D 

So we decided to make a new world and port our plot and characters over to it, which became Siren.

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2020 at 7:16 PM, Negative_Null said:

Rooster Teeth has an official set of rules for all fan fictions of RWBY... and it turned out that we broke almost literally every rule :D

They have what? Where? That's silly, as long as you're not selling it you should be able to write anything.

Who's your favorite RWBY character and why is it Oscar Pine?

What do you think of RWBY's writing?

Psychology or sociology?

What's your favorite rep title that you've had?

What's your favorite fairy tale?

Would you like to be in a RWBY RP?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 2:20 PM, AonEne said:

They have what? Where? That's silly, as long as you're not selling it you should be able to write anything.

Who's your favorite RWBY character and why is it Oscar Pine?

What do you think of RWBY's writing?

Psychology or sociology?

What's your favorite rep title that you've had?

What's your favorite fairy tale?

Would you like to be in a RWBY RP?

I don't know, we just looked it up somewhere. I won't pretend to know where it is or anything, because we never looked back :P 

I'm really behind, but I'm rewatching the series because my friend told me to. I might say Torchwick... but as for main characters I'll say Weiss. I actually am not a fan of Oscar in the seasons I saw him in.

It's actually pretty good. It definitely fluctuates, but on the whole it stays at a good level. The dialogue is sometimes not great but the plot elements, world building, and everything else are really good.

Sociology. People are more interesting than persons.

Officially Fadran's Favorite

*coughs to disguise crying* 

...Yes, but maybe I shouldn't :D 

On 11/22/2020 at 9:18 AM, Bearer of all agonies said:

What is your favorite rep title of all time?

Now that's a good question. I know Fadran's had some good ones but I can't remember any in particular.