A small team of modders, myself included, are working to bring the Stormlight Archive to Crusader Kings 3. We've been working hard, though this is a massive undertaking. This post will go over what we currently have and some of what we plan of doing.

This is currently what of the map we have actually made.

unknown.pngunknown.png

Furthermore, we have some historic characters ingame:

unknown.pngunknown.png

These aren't the only ones, but they serve as some good examples. Furthermore, on the character front, we have the dna of multiple characters done:

Dalinar's Family:

unknown.png?width=230&height=492unknown.png?width=267&height=491unknown.png?width=246&height=491unknown.png?width=266&height=492unknown.png?width=282&height=491

Gavilar's Family:

unknown.png?width=368&height=492unknown.png?width=354&height=492unknown.png?width=263&height=492unknown.png?width=371&height=492

Bridge 4:

unknown.png?width=298&height=492unknown.png?width=406&height=492unknown.png?width=307&height=492unknown.png?width=324&height=492

Heralds:

unknown.png?width=322&height=492unknown.png?width=372&height=491unknown.png?width=312&height=492unknown.png?width=344&height=492unknown.png?width=326&height=492unknown.png?width=321&height=491unknown.png?width=335&height=492unknown.png?width=294&height=491unknown.png?width=344&height=492unknown.png?width=318&height=492

In order: Jezrien, Shalash, Taln, Nale, Ishar, Kalak, Battar, Vedel, Pailiah, Chana

An last and not least: Taranvangian

unknown.png?width=325&height=492

Vorinism:

unknown.png?width=270&height=492

Vorinism and the Alethi culture are currently the only ones ingame. That will change.

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE PROJECT OR OBSERVE PROGRESS: https://discord.gg/SypeWHa

Once on the server, post on general what you can or want to help with on the general channel.

Edited by Caden335

Thanks!

15 hours ago, Halyo_Alex said:

This is looking pretty hype. Can't wait to see how it actually plays out.

Is this basically going to be "SA but without magic"?

There will be magic. Just not as prominent. We plan on a surgebinding system, including 5 oath ranks, shards, an artifact system, etc. This is ambitious though, and will take a while

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, TrueBorne said:

Please tell me this project is still in progress.  I finally got to play CK3 this weekend and I'm on my third rereading of Way of Kings.  All I have been thinking is how great a Roshar mod would be.

Now I can start thinking about what house or country to play as.

they have a discord, if the link in the OP hasn't expired you could join to observe progress ;)

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 8:45 AM, TrueBorne said:

Please tell me this project is still in progress.  I finally got to play CK3 this weekend and I'm on my third rereading of Way of Kings.  All I have been thinking is how great a Roshar mod would be.

Now I can start thinking about what house or country to play as.

We are most certainly still working on it. We want output like Brandon's: Fast and great quality

• 2 weeks later...