Most dangerous character in the cosmere in a fight?

Valigus

2 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

This breakdown has me terrified for the Cosmere’s future.

Yeah but I don’t think vasher is a threat kelsier definitely is though, I also have to wonder what is kaladins future

what makes kaladin so incredibly dangerous that he has a feedback loop in the spiritual realm the spear and fighting literally being engraved into his spirit web, the last character we saw with what appears to be anything similar was vin which I assume was insanely talented for the same reason, so what does that say about kaladins future considering he is at the moment probably the single best melee combatanted in the cosmere in terms of skill, plus after the most recent book with his weird instance of glowing eyes and speed that was super human even to other super humans Idk what he will become.

16 minutes ago, Valigus said:

Yeah but I don’t think vasher is a threat kelsier definitely is though, I also have to wonder what is kaladins future

what makes kaladin so incredibly dangerous that he has a feedback loop in the spiritual realm the spear and fighting literally being engraved into his spirit web, the last character we saw with what appears to be anything similar was vin which I assume was insanely talented for the same reason, so what does that say about kaladins future considering he is at the moment probably the single best melee combatanted in the cosmere in terms of skill, plus after the most recent book with his weird instance of glowing eyes and speed that was super human even to other super humans Idk what he will become.

I didn’t want to specify due to spoilers, but yes.

As for Kal: pick up Shard, die heroically, allowing someone else to take it up?

1 hour ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

I didn’t want to specify due to spoilers, but yes.

As for Kal: pick up Shard, die heroically, allowing someone else to take it upI would agree with taht but it seems too close to what happened with vin and I don’t think Sanderson would do it 

Spoiler
Edited by Valigus

10 hours ago, Valigus said:

I would agree with taht but it seems too close to what happened with vin and I don’t think Sanderson would do it again

i think it far more likely that the opposite happens, especially in rythm of war and oathbringer there are ton of parallels between dalinar and kaladin particularly in their leadership style and relationship to their duty for example both dalinar and kaladin are described as having the uniforms wear them instead of wearing the uniforms 

Hide contents

RoW spoilers are not allowed off the boards. Please remove this before you get into trouble. Being banned is annoying. (Is totally not talking from experience.)

And it was a joke, lol!

Edited by Kingsdaughter613

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
46 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

RoW spoilers are not allowed off the boards. Please remove this before you get into trouble. Being banned is annoying. (Is totally not talking from experience.)

And it was a joke, lol!

You have to delete it form your quote as well.