4 minutes ago, Elkanah said:

This is pretty interesting. Option 2 makes the most sense to me. Hunting the spy does nothing to help us with our win con and with luck will waste at least one of the elim's night kills. Keeping them alive may become relevant at Lylo as the elims either have to guess which villager is the spy or eat one of their own, but until that point they may as well be another villager... who is voting for villagers.

Also, not only does hunting the spy not help our wincon, it actively helps the elims wincon. Option two does seem like the best option, though if the Spy ever becomes known Option one might be a good way to go.

7 minutes ago, Elkanah said:

Given the relative power of an adjudicator, what do you think the odds are of the elims starting with one?

Standard elim numbers are 20-25%, so 3-4 people. I think an Adjudicator would replace an elim, so if they have one, 2-3. It really depends on how many Kingpins there are. I would expect more Kingpins in the case of an elim Adjudicator.  

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Also, not only does hunting the spy not help our wincon, it actively helps the elims wincon. Option two does seem like the best option, though if the Spy ever becomes known Option one might be a good way to go.

Option 2 definitely seems superior in the early game. If the spy is still alive by the late game, we can transition to Option 1. I only brought up Option 3 for those paranoid folks who don't like people actively working against the village that we don't want to kill. 

Kadio smiled emptily at the customers. Money may have made him happier once, but only the downfall of the merchants would satisfy him now. The Fjorden priests were in position. Soon, they would strike. However, there were rumors of Dakhor monks in the city. The bone priests were mysterious things, a natural shifting of one's body into something grotesque and strange. Could such twisting save him from the sickness coiling through his flesh? Probably not, and even if it could, the monks were secretive about the art. The monk could snatch victory from the hands of those who sympathised with the enemy. A danger, though not one that could be easily rectified. The bones were not obvious from first glance. Fortunately, the merchants seemed content to ignore the Dakhor monk in their midst, so it would not be too difficult to strike it down once it was found. 

As he handed goods to his customers, his hands shook. The disease was destroying him, one piece at a time. Nothing could save him now. Better to bring down the world with him.

38 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Right. I agree.

19 minutes ago, Gears said:

Standard elim numbers are 20-25%, so 3-4 people. I think an Adjudicator would replace an elim, so if they have one, 2-3. It really depends on how many Kingpins there are. I would expect more Kingpins in the case of an elim Adjudicator.  

Option 2 definitely seems superior in the early game. If the spy is still alive by the late game, we can transition to Option 1. I only brought up Option 3 for those paranoid folks who don't like people actively working against the village that we don't want to kill. 

That's a really interesting balancing point. I know the kingpins get the discount, but the more there are, the more the prices rise as the game continues. Eventually, we get locked out of being able to murder and if we didn't get the elim adjudicator early, the game is lost. I'm still of the opinion that there is probably not more than two of any role except the socialites. Let's graph that

1 Iadon

1 Exec Sec

1 Actor

1 Spy

2 Kingpin

2 Adjudicator

2 Trademaster

2 Burglar

3 Socialites

That's my guess. Also 4 elims... Unless the spy counts as an elim, then maybe 3 elims and one spy.

15 minutes ago, Elkanah said:

That's a really interesting balancing point. I know the kingpins get the discount, but the more there are, the more the prices rise as the game continues. Eventually, we get locked out of being able to murder and if we didn't get the elim adjudicator early, the game is lost.

Very true. Concerning roles/alignments: I don't think the spy would count as an elim because the elims actively want the spy dead and the village doesn't need the spy dead. 4 elims/3 and an Adjudicator is probably a good bet. There would be the same number of Trademasters and Kingpins, leaning towards an extra Kingpin if an elim Adjudicator exists. Also, the spy is not a role, it's a faction. Given that, either another actor or socialite. 

King Iadon: 1 [VILLAGE]

Executive Secretary: 1 [VILLAGE]

Kingpin: 2, maybe three in the case of elim Adjudicator.

Trademaster: 2.

Actor: 1-2, probably not more than that.

Burglar: 1-2, probably not more than that.

Adjudicator: 2, maybe three in the case of elim Adjudicator.

Socialite: 3-4.

3 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

We definitely don't want the Elims to win, but if we find the spy, we should take them out. That said, I agree that we should focus on elims, because the spy doesn't have a night kill unless they buy a contract.

I would argue that if we find the spy, we should actively protect them, or at the very least conceal their identity to the best of our ability, to hurt the elims, especially considering the lack of a night kill. 

4 hours ago, Gears said:

Alas, rollover happens whilst I languish deep in slumber. Do not expect anything out of me for the first 8-10 hours of a cycle. For lack of other things to do, rule analysis commences below.

Factions: The village wants the Dakhor Monk Spy alive since the Fjorden Sympathisers will actively try not to live while this is the case. The Fjorden Sympathisers want the Dakhor Monk Spy dead because they cannot win until this is so. The Dakhor Monk Spy wants the Fjorden Sympathisers to win so they can snatch victory out of their blood-stained hands. Option 1: Actively try to keep the Dakhor Monk Spy alive while they work against the village. Option 2: Let the Dakhor Monk Spy die as it will and just focus on finding the Fjorden Sympathisers. Option 3: Actively try to kill the Dakhor Monk Spy. I personally prefer the second option. 

I prefer the second option too. We shouldn't need to deal with the Dakhor Monk Spy until later in the game.

Matrim - Discussion, I agree with him on wanting PMs.

Lotus - RP, no discussion.

Venture - Randomly poke votes Xino.

Ventyl - Could have been claiming elim? "I shall poke Gears, only for the reason that he’s using a similar strategy to my own :P. (He did say he was an elim too?)"

Elkanah - Probably the most active so far, reasoning is good. Acting pretty normal.

TJ Shade - I understand why he's being careful about adjudicator. Makes sense.

Gears - Claimed elim, yet acting like a villager and being helpful.

UPDATE:

In the interest of maintaining balance and player agency, we are updating the rules dealing with identity theft.

Identity theft will essentially give you access to another players role abilities. You will be able to use those abilities and they will also maintain the role abilities as well.

It will work on any role, including faction specific roles, however if you are not of the correct faction the identity theft will fail and be used up. Identity theft will not work on the Dakhor Monk as that is not a role but an alignment.

6 minutes ago, Kynedath said:

UPDATE:

In the interest of maintaining balance and player agency, we are updating the rules dealing with identity theft.

Identity theft will essentially give you access to another players role abilities. You will be able to use those abilities and they will also maintain the role abilities as well.

It will work on any role, including faction specific roles, however if you are not of the correct faction the identity theft will fail and be used up. Identity theft will not work on the Dakhor Monk as that is not a role but an alignment.

So nothing has changed except for the player targeted with the Identity Theft retaining their role?

11 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

So nothing has changed except for the player targeted with the Identity Theft retaining their role?

Correct.

I know, long post for just that, but I wanted to be perfectly clear.

Edited by Kynedath

So here's a mini analysis, as complete as one can do 1 page into D1:

• xinoehp512  Hasn't posted yet. Following the thread. Has a poke vote on them. @xinoehp512 
  • Gears – Claimed elim, which is NAI for them. Seems as helpful and normal as I would expect. Slight Village.
  • Mist – Hasn't posted yet, following the thread. @Mist
  • Ashbringer  Hasn't posted yet, but is following the thread. I'm poke voting them. @Ashbringer 
  • Elkanah  The most active and arguably the most helpful player thus far. Good vibes. Poked Devotary. Gut Village.
  • Illwei   Hasn't posted yet. @Illwei
  • Kings_way – Made a statement about killing the DMS, which is unhelpful early on. Sort of an elim way of thinking, but as they're a new player I'm more inclined to read it as that. Null.
  • Lord_Silberfarben – Hasn't posted yet. @Lord_Silberfarben
  • Vapor – Posted analysis without reads. Null.
  • Ventyl  Poke voted Gears for... doing what he himself does? I don't think Ventyl is also claiming elim, because of this wording:

I don’t know how I should feel about this strategy, it feels too similar to my own :ph34r:. Except the elim claiming part, I just like to cause as much chaos in order to make hopefully useful conversation.

But it's kinda a strange poke. Null, though, Ventyl is chaotic. And if he's trying to generate conversation by being so, look! It's working! :P 

• Lotus – RP, and that's it. Null
  • Butt Ad Venture –  RP and a poke vote on xino to get things going. Null
  • TJ Shade – Seems to be pretty worried about an elim adjudicator, which makes sense to be worried about. Depends on the number of the elims. Null, with no idea which way it's leaning.
  • Devotary of Spontaneity – Hasn't posted yet. @Devotary of Spontaneity   

So I don't have any negative reads right now. And my village reads are on the active players, which is probably... typical for D1 :P More updates on this as the game goes on, I'm sure.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

14 hours ago, Elkanah said:

What is everyone's thoughts on Noble insignias? Should we assume anyone in possession has a vested interest in staying alive and is therefore a traitor? That would make the thief role have an extra function in helping us out elims.

I don't think noble insignias are a particularly useful purchase compared to alignment scans, protections, and roleblocks, but I also don't think the elims will prioritise them until the late game where vote minimums become a serious issue. Getting that extra kill would probably be more important for them.

7 hours ago, Gears said:

Factions: The village wants the Dakhor Monk Spy alive since the Fjorden Sympathisers will actively try not to live while this is the case. The Fjorden Sympathisers want the Dakhor Monk Spy dead because they cannot win until this is so. The Dakhor Monk Spy wants the Fjorden Sympathisers to win so they can snatch victory out of their blood-stained hands. Option 1: Actively try to keep the Dakhor Monk Spy alive while they work against the village. Option 2: Let the Dakhor Monk Spy die as it will and just focus on finding the Fjorden Sympathisers. Option 3: Actively try to kill the Dakhor Monk Spy. I personally prefer the second option.

PMs: We should have a lynch today just to unlock PMs. Then we can decide if we want abstain for a cycle to be free of limits.

The spy does provide some buffer against the elims rushing to kill everyone, but also the spy actively wants villagers to die and elims to live. There's not a whole lot they can do about that with limited abilities and not knowing other people's alignments, but we shouldn't let up on suspicions of someone acting like an elim just because they might be the spy. If someone claims spy outright/someone survives early game there's no need to kill them while we let the elims deal with it.

PMs are important for scanners if nothing else, but the fact that for non-socialites each one takes an action to open makes it less important, though not useless, to get the two further PM upgrades. Spreading out votes to get group PMs is fine, but I'd rather not have a day of no voting just to remove the PM cap.

3 hours ago, Gears said:

Adjudicators are powerful, but not enough to replace a whole elim. Three elims including an adjudicator is plausible if they have other good roles but two elims is too few. Even an identity thieving elim actor/adjudicator can be neutralised and then killed by a simple 35 deo embargo the night before, or the more expensive murder contract can take them out directly although that has harmful side effects.

1 hour ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

The spy does provide some buffer against the elims rushing to kill everyone, but also the spy actively wants villagers to die and elims to live. There's not a whole lot they can do about that with limited abilities and not knowing other people's alignments, but we shouldn't let up on suspicions of someone acting like an elim just because they might be the spy. If someone claims spy outright/someone survives early game there's no need to kill them while we let the elims deal with it.

I think it would be interesting if the Monk knows who is what alignment, @Kynedath any comment if the monk knows who the elims are?

Faleast stared at the wall of a dying city.

It was a shame, this Reod. An Investiture corrupted by nothing more than chance, regardless of what the preachers outside told him. They warned him not to go near those Domi-cursed walls. Faleast thought that strange. Domi was supposed to be a kind, loving, "merciful" god, not one who struck down an entire population of his lessers, whether they saw themselves as gods among men or otherwise.

It sounded more like Sel's other god. Jaddeth. The one more aligned to the true idea of Dominion, with Domi leaning towards the remnants of Devotion. AraRaash found that funny, that Arelon's god of Devotion was named by the first few letters of Domi-nion. At least Jaddeth wasn't named so much.

These walls... they bear the marks of both. AonDor may lean on the power of Devotion, but the Dor is a double gateway. And yet the power seems to have... died.

He'd considered trying to pretend to be a fallen Elantrian to learn the secrets within. There was said to be libraries of information, on Elantris, the Dor, perhaps even the Shaod itself. Faleast didn't exactly look forward to becoming a Reod Elantrian, but it would be an... interesting experiment to see how their biology interacted with his own. Perhaps even find a way to reverse the disaster, for all or for himself alone.

You know how Connection here works. If that's what you want to do, you know the price.

"I know it," Faleast whispered. Besides his goldminds, he had yet to collect any form of Feruchemy, much less duralumin and nicrosil. He had no Connection to Sel, let alone Elantris. And there were two ways to solve that problem: returning to Scadrial and unlocking the secrets of Connection, or using a... simpler method. AraRaash's method.

Hemalurgy.

However, he had a few other plans. He had a feeling he wouldn't be able to alter anything on the large scale; his strange way of worldhopping took him between times, and he had no way of knowing whether the timestreams were preserved upon doing so. Curing Elantris was likely beyond his abilities. But according to recent rumors... there was another possibility.

There was a Dakhor Monk in Kae. And while Faleast knew little more than the citizens, Fjordell and Arelish alike, he knew enough to know that Dakhor was an Investiture of its own. One that was dangerous, powerful, and wouldn't be missed by anyone in this city. And, one that involved a lot of bones.

Faleast chuckled, turning from Elantris and limping towards Kae.

He had a certain... affinity for bones.

3 minutes ago, Mist said:

I am present now, and finished with the SAT!

Since we have only one scanner, this is largely a normal game. 

Busy IRL today. 

Gears elim claim, again. 

Ahh, so this not the first time he has done this, alright Gears I’ll let you off the hook.

(Hope you did well on the test!)

Incoming!!!

50 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

I don't think noble insignias are a particularly useful purchase compared to alignment scans, protections, and roleblocks, but I also don't think the elims will prioritise them until the late game where vote minimums become a serious issue. Getting that extra kill would probably be more important for them.

PMs are important for scanners if nothing else, but the fact that for non-socialites each one takes an action to open makes it less important, though not useless, to get the two further PM upgrades. Spreading out votes to get group PMs is fine, but I'd rather not have a day of no voting just to remove the PM cap.

Adjudicators are powerful, but not enough to replace a whole elim. Three elims including an adjudicator is plausible if they have other good roles but two elims is too few. Even an identity thieving elim actor/adjudicator can be neutralised and then killed by a simple 35 deo embargo the night before, or the more expensive murder contract can take them out directly although that has harmful side effects.

That's what I was looking for. :) Devotary

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Elkanah  The most active and arguably the most helpful player thus far. Good vibes. Poked Devotary. Gut Village

aww thank you :)

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

And if he's trying to generate conversation by being so, look! It's working! :P 

Ha real.

1 hour ago, Vapor said:

Mist isn't here right now.

Do you have any reads that I can analyze into oblivion?

Illwei @Illwei, here is some pressure. Come and play?

Opinions:

Matrim - I'm a little surprised he reads me as good. That usually isn't the case. Even so, it feels like he is good. slight village

Lotus - Any preliminary opinions? Null

Venture -  Random votes Xino over Gears (Gears' plan is working). I'd like to see a little more, but I understand if you are waiting for Xino to post before picking someone new. Do you maybe have an idea of others you'd like to see more from or has anyone rubbed you a weird way? I just can't let you get off with a random poke vote. It feels like you're skating by. Very slight elim.

Ventyl - Voted on Gears for Gears causing Chaos. Which you like? But you like it when you are the cause. I can respect that. Chaos is my best info gathering tool, but when there are two I don't know if I can trust my own results. Even so... Do you believe Gears is an elim? or at least detrimental enough that he ought to be removed from the village? I suppose I'm trying and failing to understand your reasoning for finally voting on him. My best two ideas are a joke vote or a poke vote. A poke vote isn't helping because he has posted. A joke vote is a good reason... but will you give me some more people who you are also suspicious of? Very slight elim.

Elkanah Really a hero among men. Village

TJ Shade - I'm going to hold your feet to the fire a little bit this game the same way I did Kynedath last time. Role analysis is good, but I'd like to see you tie yourself to people. I understand you are quite busy, so I'll leave it at that. Null

Gears - Is an elim. You're quite active which I appreciate. You have done a lot of the same things as I have in identifying important roles. I'd like to see more of your opinions on players, though. What were your thoughts on Ventyl's vote? Null

Kings Way - Interesting opinion on the spy. My thought process is that the game is very awkward for the elims as long as the spy is alive. Maybe we shouldn't protect them, but the most damaging thing they can do to us is vote. *looks at rules to see if that is correct* Interesting, so they can use a roleblock or a bodyguard ability as well, but they have to kind of out themselves to get it. Either of those seems good to me. If the spy hooks up with the elims they could pull a WGG I guess... Wait, no the elims would kill them. Ok, it may not be bad to provide a little cover for the spy by spreading the vote next turn so they can unlock being a roleblocker/bodyguard. They don't know who the elims are, so they can't thwart any of our murders and they might end up saving villagers on accident.

Sorry, that thought process took over my analysis for a minute. My first instinct was to read you as an elim for wanting the village to take out the spy for you, but you may be right, so I'm going to percolate on that thought process a little longer. Very slight elim.

Vapor - Good reads. Do you have any accusations to go with them? Null

Devotary - I agree that insignias are definitely not as valuable as the surveillance contract. You bring up an interesting point as to whether we believe someone is the Spy if they claim. I don't know. Maybe they can prove it? but that would be easy enough for an elim to fake with an embargo. Hmm. I keep wanting to assign the Spy to a team, but that's the whole point of a third faction. They aren't on a team. But yes, the elims should take care of them for us. Null

Four Ninjas Later

Ashbringer - Good RP

Mist - I hope the test went well!

Have Yet To Post

Xino

Illwei

Silberfarben

Posting now before I get further behind

3 minutes ago, Elkanah said:

Ventyl - Voted on Gears for Gears causing Chaos. Which you like? But you like it when you are the cause. I can respect that. Chaos is my best info gathering tool, but when there are two I don't know if I can trust my own results. Even so... Do you believe Gears is an elim? or at least detrimental enough that he ought to be removed from the village? I suppose I'm trying and failing to understand your reasoning for finally voting on him. My best two ideas are a joke vote or a poke vote. A poke vote isn't helping because he has posted. A joke vote is a good reason... but will you give me some more people who you are also suspicious of? Very slight elim.

If you haven’t seen yet, I removed my vote, and yes it was just a joke vote. 

All my reads are pretty neutral, as nobody said anything too alignment indicative yet, in my opinion.

Just now, Ventyl said:

If you haven’t seen yet, I removed my vote, and yes it was just a joke vote. 

All my reads are pretty neutral, as nobody said anything too alignment indicative yet, in my opinion.

Yeah sorry, you were among the ninjas ^_^

9 minutes ago, Elkanah said:

Gears - Is an elim. You're quite active which I appreciate. You have done a lot of the same things as I have in identifying important roles. I'd like to see more of your opinions on players, though. What were your thoughts on Ventyl's vote? Null

I am bad at analysing people, so I shall instead analyse posts and in doing so, analyse the people. 

1 Matrim: RP

2 Lotus: RP

3 Venture: RP

4 Ventyl: RP

5 Elkanah: RP + questions

6 Kynedath: Answers, all hail.

7 Elkanah: More questions, noble insignia good [Noble Insignia's are definitely not necessary for everyone, especially considering that the double vote is the same price]

8 Kynedath: Answers, all hail.

9 Elkanah: Clarifying questions

10 Kynedath: Answers, all hail

11 Elkanah: Money analysis [The problem is that the elims can just wait a cycle to buy the Murder contract]

12 TJ: Elim adjudicator = BAD NEWS [It's not that bad. Just don't regale the thread with your suspicions, hire assassins in the night, and be not afraid]

13 Gears: Analysis, RP, elim claim

14 Kynedath: Answers, all hail.

15 Venture: Pokes xino

16 Matrim: Noble insignias meh. Gears elim claim NAI [It is working!] Pokes Ash. Wants PMs

17 Ventyl: Votes Gears with weirdly worded reasoning [Chaos = good/bad? "elim too"]

18 Elkanah: General responses to posts. Ignore spy, likes PMs. Pokes Devo.

19 Matrim: Ignore the spy, if spy known protect it.

20 Gears: If elim!Adjudicator, Kingpin++. Agree with Matrim.

21 Elkanah: Agrees with Matrim. Hypothesises role distribution.

22 Kings_way: Thinks should kill spy if discovered.

23 Gears: Further hypothesises role distribution. Protect spy if discovered.

24 Vapor: People analysis.

25 Kynedath: Rule change, all hail.

26 Matrim: Question.

27 Kynedath: Answer, all hail.

28 Matrim: Chatty = village. 

29 Vapor: Mist isn't here.

30 Devotary: Responses. Noble Insignias meh. Ignore spy. PMs = good, no vote = bad. Elim!adjudicator not that dangerous.

31 Ventyl: Question.

32 Ash: RP.

33 Matrim: Ash exists.

34 Mist: Exists.

35 Ventyl: Retracts Gears

36 Elkanah: Reads

37 Ventyl: Was joke vote

38 Elkanah: Ninjas are annoying

39 Kynedath: Answers, all hail.

40 Ventyl: Sadness.

Matrim: I instinctively want to trust them because they think my elim claim is NAI. However, this read is null.

Elkanah: I like the discussion, though they are thus far NAI. Slight village for chit-chat, but objectively a null.

Kings_way: I fundamentally disagree with their spy strategy. Slight elim for that, but they're a newbie.

Anyone not mentioned is a null.

[@Ashbringer, you have a talent for prose. Have you ever considered writing a novel? If so, act on these considerations at once. If not, begin considering]

The bone fragments that littered the alleyways were made no less disturbing by their multiplicity. There was no flesh, no blood. Only bone, and the acrid scent of burning flesh. Some Fjorden priests had tried to find the spy by their own methods. Trial by fire, they said. Leave the soul for Domi, and we'll take the bones. Kadio wasn't squeamish, but the priests' methods left a bitter taste in his mouth. Or maybe that was the ash he'd inhaled in the brief moments he'd been standing here, in front of these things that used to be people. He turned away, but those bone fragments lingered in his mind's eye for a long time.

45 minutes ago, Elkanah said:

Venture -  Random votes Xino over Gears (Gears' plan is working). I'd like to see a little more, but I understand if you are waiting for Xino to post before picking someone new. Do you maybe have an idea of others you'd like to see more from or has anyone rubbed you a weird way? I just can't let you get off with a random poke vote. It feels like you're skating by. Very slight elim.

*nods* So, I often never vote. Hated Poke Votes. I'm attempting to turn that around this game, see? I'm going to vote every cycle this time. Just cause I never vote most of the time. I don't see Voting as an Elim thing, and Poke Voting both gets people talking, and helps get rid of people who don't talk. I'll admit, Gears, come on? Causing chaos doesn't help the Villagers. But you're claiming Elim, which means you want chaos. so it might be better to just get rid of you anyways. But I'm getting off Track. Not trying to skate by, just trying to get @xinoehp512 to post. M'kay?

Sorry, drove across the state and back yesterday, was very tired, completely forgot I was in a game... anyways-

Okay basically I think that ignoring the fact that there is a spy is the best route. As far as I see, the Village still wins if the spy is alive, so the only reason we would need to try and weed out the spy is if they're doing a really good job at protecting the Elims, which they'd apparently have to figure them out better than the village to do, so TBH not really worried.

I disagree that the Spy should be actively protected. I don't think they should be actively attacked, as that just benefits the Elims, and the Village can still win with the Spy alive. It's not like the Korathi Cultist was, as the Cultist needed everyone gone, and also knew the identities of the Elims. The Spy would need to save up 100 Deo to buy a murder contract, so I also don't think that worrying about them actively killing is worth anything.

8 hours ago, Ventyl said:

I don’t know how I should feel about this strategy, it feels too similar to my own :ph34r:. Except the elim claiming part, I just like to cause as much chaos in order to make hopefully useful conversation. 

I shall poke Gears, only for the reason that he’s using a similar strategy to my own :P. (He did say he was an elim too?)

Ventyl, not sure I understand your reasoning.
You are saying that you are usually chaotic to prompt discussion? and so you think that gears is doing that, so you vote on them? Not sure I understand that reasoning.
I don't see gears being particularly chaotic exept for the Elim claim, which people should just ignore at this point (though I do think that his "Analysis" was particularly unhelpful this game, being more of a summary with added "Stay alive" and "welp, if this is your role you shouldn't die" .
One of my strats is to be chaotic D1 (not exactly to prompt discussion though....) so I can't exactly fault someone else for doing that. I do admit that it is sus though...

Wrote this before you said it was a "joke vote" but idk I'm just not buying that totally yet. Ideally I would have gotten on and also voted for gears but too late now :P. 

1 hour ago, Elkanah said:

Illwei @Illwei, here is some pressure. Come and play?

5 hours ago, Gears said:

Very true. Concerning roles/alignments: I don't think the spy would count as an elim because the elims actively want the spy dead and the village doesn't need the spy dead. 4 elims/3 and an Adjudicator is probably a good bet. There would be the same number of Trademasters and Kingpins, leaning towards an extra Kingpin if an elim Adjudicator exists. Also, the spy is not a role, it's a faction. Given that, either another actor or socialite. 

I think that 3 Elims makes more sense to me, as with 4 elims it would be 4/9 not 4/10 and 4/9 with luck on the elims side could end really early. I guess I have to think about the fact that that Spy needs to disappear first, so...actually, nevermind. 4 Elims makes sense now...as the Elims would need to get rid of 6 people, with one being the Spy that they have to figure out....and the Vil has to figure out 4...no I still think 3 Elims makes more sense to me. there isn't really an align scan and the elims technically could buy more kills...idk...

I still think 3 Elims makes more sense to me... 

NULL
  - Mist: Hope you did well on the SAT. I'm more of an ACT person
  - Ashbringer

- Silber

Lotus

NULL/-
  - Gears: Their Inital Analysis seems more like a summary to me
  - Matrim: Null with a pinch of bad gut read in there
  - King: Seemingly contributing to discussion, but nothing to say. New player, so understandable.
  - Venture: maybe it's just because I see being seen as vaguely sus as good for yourself if you're village, and responding to a read based off of one post seems pointless. 
  - TJ Shade: idk bad gut read
  - Xino: In the one game I was in with Xino where they were village they posted and in the 2 other games where they were Elim they only talked in the Elim doc
  - Ventyl: (Null/--) Bad vibes

NULL/+
  - Vapor: put out some sort of reads, woot
  - Elkanah (Null/++) Being helpful

I'll probably remember more that I wanted to say but in the hour I was catching up definitely forgot

Edited by Illwei