I've realized what is actually happening here. There were no posts because there are at least two active elms. All they have to do is have two votes in the last minute and they have won the game. GG if that works. for the village to even have a chance at this point, we need to have two village votes on someone who is not me and then it's only a fifty-fifty chance at best. Three votes on anyone who isn't me will give the village another cycle.

Double Ninja'd

Thank you!

If anyone doesn't trust either Vapor or Xino, please also vote for King's way (or anyone you think is bad, but you'll need to be pretty convincing), because either or both of them can still switch in the last minute.

I was very confused for a second between Gears @'ing me twice in the MR and me not noticing the second page.

I'll go Kings Way.

Edit: would rather not do a tie between Kings and Matrim, and I'm more suspicious of Kings. Although that's rather obvious...

Edit to my edit while I'm editing: Er... this is what I said, Mat.

Edited by Ashbringer

10 minutes ago, Elkanah said:

If anyone doesn't trust either Vapor or Xino, please also vote for King's way (or anyone you think is bad, but you'll need to be pretty convincing), because either or both of them can still switch in the last minute.

Sorry, crazy day with school... a boat dragged an anchor over the cable that supports my online school. So now after school when it's finally fixed (tech diver :D), I have a  t o n  of homework.

I'm not sure why this reasoning holds up, but I don't really trust Vapor.

Kings_way

Ninja'd by Ash but I don't know what he said.

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

I'm not sure why this reasoning holds up, but I don't really trust Vapor.

It's because if you all are right that I am the monk, a last minute hammer lynch on me has the chance of killing me. Then the elims can kill someone during the night and win the game.

If we trust Xino and Vapor to be village, they would not hammer me, because it causes the elims to win. If you don't trust one or both of them, they still may switch with the hammer to end the game.

Now that King's Way has four votes, two of you voting for him would have to switch to me. Unfortunately for the spy, I also think Kings Way is an elim so the game will now continue as planned.

Thank you all for participating in this lynch! 

Also I wish you the best of luck on homework

Night 6

The crowd around the gallows was large. There was fanfare and the whole city was buzzing about the latest scandal in the merchant courts. Every day there had been a death, and murders nearly every night. The citizens were anxious to have this debacle settled, and they were hoping this would be one more step towards their goal. The situation surrounding the dead man walking was suspicious in every regard. Surviving multiple attempted murders, there had to be something extraordinary about Lenkai that allowed them to survive so much violence.

Lenkai was led out onto the gallows stand surrounded by guards. They were shackled and bound, shuffling along in grand robes covered in blood and dirt from being detained for so long. Lenkai was gagged, unable to speak or defend themselves. However the look on Lenkais face spoke volumes, they were furious, frustrated to the enth degree at being restrained, and overall a picture of rage. At the forefront of the crowd was Faleast and Phialico, surrounded by a cohort of their business partners, all chanting and yelling for Lenkai to be shown no mercy.

Lenkai began to exert some sort of intangible pressure on the crowd, the citizens of Kae all quieted simultaneously, and the fury raging in Lenkais eyes burnt holes into the skulls of his captors. Lenkai began to rage against his restraints, and the effort showed oddly shaped ridges hidden beneath Lenkais billowing robes. A muted shout rang out into the silent crowd, and the guards hesitated in their march to the gallows. A moment passed and the guards sprang into action once more. They stuck Lenkai with spears and forced him forwards once again. The rage in his muffled voice was tinged with pain now. He was forced to the gallows and the noose was fastened around his neck. The hangsman worked hurriedly in a panicked fashion and in moments Lenkai was dead. The crowd was silent, no jeers, no shouting, just open gapes and nervous staring.

Elkanah has been lynched! They were the Dakhor Monk Spy and an Adjudicator.

Vote Count D5:

Elkanah (4): Matrim’s Dice, Ashbringer

Matrims Dice (2): Lotus, Vapor

Kings_Way (1): Xinoehp

The night cycle will end in ~23 hours, on Tuesday the 13th, at 2000 MDT (0200 GMT)

Item Market:

Spoiler
Item Price
Noble Insignia 24
Trade rights 24
Embargo 39
Personal Messenger 17

Contract Market:

Spoiler
Contract Price
Muder 110
Surveillance 72
Bodyguard 61
Identity theft 87

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @xinoehp512 - Enjoys counting
  2. Gears - Kadio, the ultra-capitalist Loyal Merchant Trademaster
  3. Mist - Tara Night, is their heart as dark as their last name? Loyal Merchant Executive Secretary
  4. @Ashbringer - Faleast, . . . bone collector?
  5. @Matrim's Dice - Phialico, rhymes with calico
  6. Elkanah - Lenkai, the anithesis of the player Dakhor Monk Spy Adjudicator
  7. Illwei - Akiia, big fan of onions and probably ogres (layers joke) Loyal Merchant Actor
  8. @Kings_way - Oreo, double aon = double cool
  9. Lord Silberfarben - a man of two words Loyal Merchant Socialite
  10. @Lotus - Sunwalker, quote: "horribly unlucky"
  11. @Vapor - Taeon, hates most things (lik most 30-something year olds)
  12. Ventyl - Lafay Etteax, keeps dying and coming back to life! Fjorden Sympathiser Burglar
  13. @Butt Ad Venture - Lawrence Lokennake, Kleptomaniac? or Charlatan?
  14. TJ Shade - everyday working-man Loyal Merchant Kingpin
  15. Devotary of Spontaneity - Serenken, establishment clause for the win! Loyal Merchant Actor

Edited by Kynedath

Mat and Ash, explain yourselves.

While I’m not super upset that we got rid of the monk, as she did want a elim win after all, that behavior was extremely suspicious.

Plus now we have to watch ourselves more carefully. It is now a standered elim village game.

Edited by Lotus

8 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Mat and Ash, explain yourselves.

Will do. First I must summon @Kings_way and tell him to do some explaining of his own...

KINGS_WAY WHAT WAS THAT!!??!!?!?!??!?!?!

So Kings PM'd me and Ash and said he scanned Elk as an eliminator. I... don't know what I was thinking. Mixed with the school thing and kinda a generally muddy brain I for some reason bought it. I make no excuses. Obviously this makes him an elim.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Ash is also an elim who masterminded the whole thing. They even convinced me to use my trade rights! :angry::ph34r: I feel pretty dumb but that was 10/10 trickeration. He was very convincing :P. 

8 minutes ago, Lotus said:

she

(Elk's a dude I believe, if this is referring to them)

Edit: @Kynedath, do we get the second action slot now, or when someone else dies?

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Okay first, am I the only one seeing two threads? @xinoehp512 may want to move your post. Fake Edit: Ninja'd by Kyne. Real Edit: Not Kyne, Vapor...

Second, yeah, Kings PMd... I'm not entirely sure why I believed it, but Mat already had the vote committed and I figured it would be better to be sure and be wrong then half-commit, end it in a tie, and then have a 50% chance of never knowing the truth. This game plays really well into WGGs... and if these hypothetical Elims really had no clue who the monk was but knew it wasn't Elk and probably wasn't me, stalling out the parity's actually a pretty smart move. 

Besides, now I know there really are two monks...

Edited by Ashbringer

Even though it is night cycle, I don't really think stating suspicions here will do anything. I forget why TJ suggested that, but it probably no longer applies. Plus, maybe it'll help y'all forgive me for my mistake. I think I've figured out the teams, at least.

Village: Matrim's Dice, Vapor, xinoehp512, Butt Ad Venture

Eliminator: Ashbringer, Kings_way, Lotus

Lotus for their insistence on not voting Kings and dislike of Elk.

Any questions?