3 hours ago, Vapor said:

No, they can create 4

3 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

I mean, if Vapor did make a PM once per cycle, whether one or two, then that does clear her of killing. Not being an Elim, necessarily, but of killing. Although if she's only made one PM a cycle that raises questions about her Socialite-ness... although only a Socialite can make 4 different PMs... but...? Something's not adding up and I can't tell if it's from me being sleep deprived or some oddity.

Anyway, I trust Vapor more than Lotus even more now. So I'd rather not lynch Vapor. Lotus would be fine, although don't count on me moving my vote... I will if needed but for now I'll stay off to the side for Elk's sake. Elkanah we need to strategize this more.

Ok, I guess I just read the rules wrong. Vapor, but I'm not clearing her completely yet.

25 minutes ago, Lotus said:

I’d rather lynch Silber then Vapor.

I don't have any better ideas. I don't have any ideas at all, in fact.

Lord_Silberfarben! Contribution Crusade unite! :P 

Edited by Matrim's Dice

3 minutes ago, Elkanah said:

matrim

Guys, it's lotus

She thinks shes killing the spy

edit

i mean wants to kill

...Didn't you say Ash was the spy, thus proving you weren't? Or something?

Edited by Matrim's Dice

2 minutes ago, Elkanah said:

Yes, but she wants to kill who she thinks is the spy is how i meant to say it

Eehhhhhhhh but I think Lotus is probably village because of Ventyl, even though it's kinda weird she thinks you might be bad when you've been attacked twice. If Silber flips spy I'd be more inclined to go this route though.

Night 5

Write-up to come.

Lord Silberfarben was Lynched! They were a Loyal Merchant and a Socialite.

Vote Count:

Lord Silberfarben (2): Matrims Dice, Lotus

Venture (1): Ashbringer

Lotus (1): Elkanah

This cycle will last for ~22 hours, until Saturday the 10th, at 2000 MDT (0200 GMT)

Item Market:

Spoiler
Item Price
Noble Insignia 24
Trade rights 24
Embargo 39
Personal Messenger 17

Contract Market:

Spoiler
Contract Price
Muder 110
Surveillance 72
Bodyguard 61
Identity theft 87

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @xinoehp512 - Enjoys counting
  2. Gears - Kadio, the ultra-capitalist Loyal Merchant Trademaster
  3. Mist - Tara Night, is their heart as dark as their last name? Loyal Merchant Executive Secretary
  4. @Ashbringer - Faleast, . . . bone collector?
  5. @Matrim's Dice - Phialico, rhymes with calico
  6. @Elkanah - Lenkai, the anithesis of the player
  7. Illwei - Akiia, big fan of onions and probably ogres (layers joke) Loyal Merchant Actor
  8. @Kings_way - Oreo, double aon = double cool
  9. Lord Silberfarben - a man of two words Loyal Merchant Socialite
  10. @Lotus - Sunwalker, quote: "horribly unlucky"
  11. @Vapor - Taeon, hates most things (lik most 30-something year olds)
  12. Ventyl - Lafay Etteax, keeps dying and coming back to life! Fjorden Sympathiser Burglar
  13. @Butt Ad Venture - Lawrence Lokennake, Kleptomaniac? or Charlatan?
  14. TJ Shade - everyday working-man Loyal Merchant Kingpin
  15. Devotary of Spontaneity - Serenken, establishment clause for the win! Loyal Merchant Actor

Ah, the sound of silence. The silence of nothing still halfway into the cycle.

C'mon, guys. We should talk about something. Elk, Ash, maybe give an idea of what are you planning on using your roleblock for? :P

(Don't answer that. Secrets are good. Unless they're annoying PM reasons)

So in terms of roles lost, that's not really a bad one. Me and Lotus were the only ones who actually voted on someone, and that was just a contribution crusade, so... that was sorta a wasted cycle. We'll see what happens tonight and maybe that will give us more to talk about :P. I guess there might be a good reason no one's posted yet... 

I agree. I am very disappointed that we lynched a villager. What a wasted cycle. Although we have decided not to discuss lynch stuff during the nights, maybe the elims don't have an adjudicator? Or maybe they do and they are very bad at guessing. I am just short of having enough deo for a murder contract, but lets pretend I did have enough. Who does everyone think I should take a murder contract out on? Since Ashbringer unlocked his roleblock/bodyguard ability, I might be free to get a kill in really fast. 

@xinoehp512

@Ashbringer

@Matrim's Dice

@Kings_way

@Lotus

@Vapor

@Butt Ad Venture

Lotus and Vapor and Xino would probably all agree I shouldn't kill any of the three of them.

Maybe I kill king's way really fast so we don't have to worry about whether he's coming back (please come back King's way).

Xino's looking pretty suspicious with the way he pops in and goes like a ghost in the night.

Thoughts?

And as always, don't bother attacking me elims. You have bigger fish to fry.

1 hour ago, Elkanah said:

I am just short of having enough deo for a murder contract,

So you have enough deo to survive for 3 more cycles, but not enough for a murder contract? :P Something about that math doesn't add up...

Maybe I kill king's way really fast so we don't have to worry about whether he's coming back (please come back King's way).

I mean, that went really well with Silber... I dunno though. He's at least been on the Shard recently and has a chance of coming back, but we'll see

Xino's looking pretty suspicious with the way he pops in and goes like a ghost in the night.

Yeah I keep thinking he'll post something. Xino.... Anyone home????

@Vapor @Lotus does he talk a lot more in your PM?

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

So you have enough deo to survive for 3 more cycles, but not enough for a murder contract? :P Something about that math doesn't add up...

I mean, that went really well with Silber... I dunno though. He's at least been on the Shard recently and has a chance of coming back, but we'll see

Ha no, I have enough to protect myself twice in these three cycles. If I don't protect myself tonight I have a little less than 130 deo wcih works for the other two nights

1 minute ago, Elkanah said:

Ha no, I have enough to protect myself twice in these three cycles. If I don't protect myself tonight I have a little less than 130 deo wcih works for the other two nights

Yes have math I skills and knew that for sure yep.

We need one more death before we get double actions, whether that's a lynch or a night kill. I'm not sure if that helps us more than it hurts us, but it doesn't look like it could be prevented anyway. Elk, I can do the thing now but I won't be able to do it again for a good while after. When?

Using a Murder... Kings or Xino would be the optimal targets. Maybe even Venture. But I'm not sure if it's worth the risk; it's so close to parity already.

4 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Not really.

Ignore my reputation title. Ignore my reputation title. It does not mean anything. It does not mean anything. Ignore my reputation title. Ignore it.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:P 

I'm still here, I guess. Not very much, though.

I don't have much to say. There are 8 people still alive. 1 monk, 2-3 elims, 5-4 villagers...

If there are four villagers, if Elk's kill hits a villager the monk wins.

I don't know whether or not to reveal, slightly worried it might help the elims...