The Linear Thread

Condensation

On 24/10/2020 at 9:54 AM, xinoehp512 said:

"Technically speaking," said Gerald, "this whole world is a trap."

"How do you reason that?" Melody held up her hand. "Never mind, we don't need any more deep discussions. I doubt that it's a trap, but if it is, then we'll get out. After all, we are quite widely varied!"

@Wind @xinoehp512 @Channelknight Fadran

Edited by Condensation

• 4 weeks later...

Well, time to dive in without a complete understanding of context.

Two men walked down the road, coming up behind the group; they walked beside a chart that was pulled by a mule. Both were well dressed, with one wearing a vest and bowler hat, while the other sported a light grey Dickensian overcoat with a black top hat. As these two men walked, they discussed a topic rather passionately before they noticed the group. The man in the top hat looked up with a broad smile. "Well hello friends, it appears that we are sharing the same road! Perhaps I can offer my unique and incredible services while we share this brief moment together?"

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Yay!!! It might be good to read it(it's only a couple of pages) or at least get a TL;DR.

"Hello!" said Melody, smiling widely. "Do you live here?"

I might do that, I'm going to have a lot of time today.

"I'm afraid not my dear, for I'm a traveler. " The man flared his overcoat dramatically. "I take my practice and share it with all who need it. I know no bounds for my goodness and charity."

1 minute ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

I might do that, I'm going to have a lot of time today.

"I'm afraid not my dear, for I'm a traveler. " The man flared his overcoat dramatically. "I take my practice and share it with all who need it. I know no bounds for my goodness and charity."

Same.

"Well, shoot. Do you know a man who wears a green suit?"

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Same.

"Well, shoot. Do you know a man who wears a green suit?"

The man then dramatically took off his overcoat with his white gloves on his hands, revealing a black suit with a grey lining that went with his pants. Underneath his suit he wore a red vest accented by a gold colored ascot tie. "In case you can't tell, green isn't really my color, so this man is not me. Although my friend, I have seen many men sporting green suits, so you have to be a bit more specific."

"A magician you say? I've seen a few, but it has been a while since I've been to this city, so I feel as if all I know might have changed by now. I travel far and wide to help those in need, so I rarely see the same place twice because of how many places I'm needed. It can get quite tiresome, but nothing that Slip and I can't handle."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oooh, I would like that!"

Tormaris smiled. "My boy, I have a tonic, potion, pill, tablet, or lotion for nearly anything in this world; I have been traveling around the world to increase my knowledge of medicine while spreading it simultaneously. If you want medicine to heal your memory, you've stumbled across the right Doctor, if anyone can, Doctor Tormaris can!"

The Doctor then spun around with a flair and he started to make his way towards the cart.