The Linear Thread

Condensation

Just now, Jaywalk said:

Absolutely! I think it may be a puppet master type character.

A tall man in a green suit walked into the garden, hands in his pockets. “Beautiful work,” he said, admiring a shrub trimmed in the shape of a whale. He called out, “Hello! Is anyone else here!” Then he rounded a corner, and looked up at the tree. “Oh dear...”

"Hey! I'm right here. You don't need to say things like that"

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Did I? Because I don't remember doing anything of the sort."

He removed a card from his jacket pocket and handed it to her. "Right here," he said, pointing to her name, the date, and location.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Sille scoffs at the man. "Hey! The spot of villain is taken! I'm the bad guy here!"

"A villain?" he said. "My, what a dirty insult..."

So many animals *sound of face palm* This doesn't feel very linear.

Melody was on the verge of losing her mind. "Everyone. Get. Out. I don't want any part of whatever weird story you're concocting in your twisted minds, and it had better not happen in my garden." Her parents ran in. "What is happening here? Melody, are these your friends? We can't believe you! All of you, get out! You too, Melody. Out! Melody, you can come back when you've reconsidered your friend choices." they yelled in unison. Song, who had followed behind her parents, caught Melody's eyes and winced. Sorry. It seemed like the only way to deal with it at the time, and I didn't think they would go that far. Melody replied, We'll chat later. For now, I have to go. And she trudged out of the garden. Song winced again. She was going to regret putting that off.

Edited by Condensation