The Linear Thread

Condensation

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Reaching the bottom of the staircase, Ellis asked, "help how? Do you study magic or something?"

Q stumbled out of a room off in the hallway to the left, clutching the side of her face. Blood seeped through her fingers as she walked into the hallway, but not quite in sight of the two. She tried wiping away the blood from the small gash, but blood and tears kept streaming down her face. As Q heard voices, she glanced in the direction of where the voices were coming from, muttering to herself about how she could protect someone from a distance if needed.

37 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"I make illusions and I studied them a lot. Maybe not what you're doing, but definitely magic."

"I don't even know what I'm doing."

24 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

Q stumbled out of a room off in the hallway to the left, clutching the side of her face. Blood seeped through her fingers as she walked into the hallway, but not quite in sight of the two. She tried wiping away the blood from the small gash, but blood and tears kept streaming down her face. As Q heard voices, she glanced in the direction of where the voices were coming from, muttering to herself about how she could protect someone from a distance if needed.

I don't know where Q is, but if she isn't still in the tower, then feel free to disregard this.

"Hey... annoying person? Q? Are you okay?"

11 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I don't even know what I'm doing."

I don't know where Q is, but if she isn't still in the tower, then feel free to disregard this.

"Hey... annoying person? Q? Are you okay?"

9 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"No one does! But we deal. It's what we do! Wait - Q?"

"It can't be my––of course, I can––" Q looked up at the two, blood still seeping through her fingers. She straightened herself, letting her hands fall to her side. Q let out a breath and composed herself. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was..." Q didn't finish the sentence, the gash on her face twitching. "I was taking care of some business."

4 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

"It can't be my––of course, I can––" Q looked up at the two, blood still seeping through her fingers. She straightened herself, letting her hands fall to her side. Q let out a breath and composed herself. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was..." Q didn't finish the sentence, the gash on her face twitching. "I was taking care of some business."

"You're bleeding. Here, lemme..." Ellis placed his hand on her face by reflex, and suddenly the wound closed.

25 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You're bleeding. Here, lemme..." Ellis placed his hand on her face by reflex, and suddenly the wound closed.

Q flinched as Ellis healed her. Her expression didn't relax when she batted his hand away. "Yeah, yeah, thanks." She didn't wipe away the remaining blood as she nodded her head in thanks, sincerity showing through her usual guarded eyes for spare a second before returning back to being guarded.

13 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

Q flinched as Ellis healed her. Her expression didn't relax when she batted his hand away. "Yeah, yeah, thanks." She didn't wipe away the remaining blood as she nodded her head in thanks, sincerity showing through her usual guarded eyes for spare a second before returning back to being guarded.

Ellis held his hand in front of his eyes. "How... what did I just do?"

30 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ellis held his hand in front of his eyes. "How... what did I just do?"

"Congrats," she muttered, folding her arms. "You have a healing magic of some sort. Not sure how, and I'm betting that you haven't the slightest clue either."

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I do?"

"Well, obviously," Q said, rolling her eyes a bit. "How else could you have healed that gash that I got from––" She stopped herself, then only shrugged. "I mean, I could be wrong. I haven't been in this world for long," she added the last part under her breath.

11 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

"Well, obviously," Q said, rolling her eyes a bit. "How else could you have healed that gash that I got from––" She stopped herself, then only shrugged. "I mean, I could be wrong. I haven't been in this world for long," she added the last part under her breath.

"O-okay."

16 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

15 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I can teach you in the sword," said Gerald belatedly. "At least, basic tips."

"Wow," breathed Melody. "You healed her! And yay, that means I'll have two teachers!"

10 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Wow," breathed Melody. "You healed her! And yay, that means I'll have two teachers!"

"Wait, two? I know Gerald will help you, but I don't know who the other 'teacher' that you're talking about." Q shied away from the group, keeping her arms folded.

4 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

"Wait, two? I know Gerald will help you, but I don't know who the other 'teacher' that you're talking about." Q shied away from the group, keeping her arms folded.

"Ellis said he'd teach me!"

Will someone go post on Sharder One-Liners in Forum Games and Random Stuff? I have something I want to add, but I don't want to edit it in.

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Ellis said he'd teach me!"

Will someone go post on Sharder One-Liners in Forum Games and Random Stuff? I have something I want to add, but I don't want to edit it in.

"Ohhhh, I see." Q raised an eyebrow, then shrugged. "I'm not sure if he did that on purpose, but everyone can learn something from anyone."

Yeah, anything specific you want me to post??

3 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

"Ohhhh, I see." Q raised an eyebrow, then shrugged. "I'm not sure if he did that on purpose, but everyone can learn something from anyone."

Yeah, anything specific you want me to post??

"No, he said he'd teach me how to fight with a sword."

Not especially. If you have a funny sentence another Sharder said, feel free to post that.

7 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"No, he said he'd teach me how to fight with a sword."

Not especially. If you have a funny sentence another Sharder said, feel free to post that.

Q nodded slightly. "I see. If you ever need extra tips, I've been told by some people that I used to know that consider me a 'master,'" she said, using air quotes, "and that my skill shouldn't be taken lightly."

3 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

Q nodded slightly. "I see. If you ever need extra tips, I've been told by some people that I used to know that consider me a 'master,'" she said, using air quotes, "and that my skill shouldn't be taken lightly."

"That would be great. Now I have three teachers!"

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"That would be great. Now I have three teachers!"

Despite herself, Q cracked a small grin at the girl's excitement. "It has indeed been a while since I've seen that excitement coming from anyone, Krow," she muttered under breath.