Condensation

The Linear Thread

712 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"I honestly don't think you're a Dark Lord, but if you've got powers then I might be able to help. If not, we can probably find someone."

Reaching the bottom of the staircase, Ellis asked, "help how? Do you study magic or something?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I make illusions and I studied them a lot. Maybe not what you're doing, but definitely magic."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Reaching the bottom of the staircase, Ellis asked, "help how? Do you study magic or something?"

Q stumbled out of a room off in the hallway to the left, clutching the side of her face. Blood seeped through her fingers as she walked into the hallway, but not quite in sight of the two. She tried wiping away the blood from the small gash, but blood and tears kept streaming down her face. As Q heard voices, she glanced in the direction of where the voices were coming from, muttering to herself about how she could protect someone from a distance if needed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yikes, that doesn't sound like it was a good encounter. One moment, switching computers again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"I make illusions and I studied them a lot. Maybe not what you're doing, but definitely magic."

"I don't even know what I'm doing."

24 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

Q stumbled out of a room off in the hallway to the left, clutching the side of her face. Blood seeped through her fingers as she walked into the hallway, but not quite in sight of the two. She tried wiping away the blood from the small gash, but blood and tears kept streaming down her face. As Q heard voices, she glanced in the direction of where the voices were coming from, muttering to herself about how she could protect someone from a distance if needed.

I don't know where Q is, but if she isn't still in the tower, then feel free to disregard this.

"Hey... annoying person? Q? Are you okay?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I don't even know what I'm doing."

I don't know where Q is, but if she isn't still in the tower, then feel free to disregard this.

"Hey... annoying person? Q? Are you okay?"

"No one does! But we deal. It's what we do! Wait - Q?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I don't even know what I'm doing."

I don't know where Q is, but if she isn't still in the tower, then feel free to disregard this.

"Hey... annoying person? Q? Are you okay?"

9 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"No one does! But we deal. It's what we do! Wait - Q?"

"It can't be my––of course, I can––" Q looked up at the two, blood still seeping through her fingers. She straightened herself, letting her hands fall to her side. Q let out a breath and composed herself. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was..." Q didn't finish the sentence, the gash on her face twitching. "I was taking care of some business."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

"It can't be my––of course, I can––" Q looked up at the two, blood still seeping through her fingers. She straightened herself, letting her hands fall to her side. Q let out a breath and composed herself. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was..." Q didn't finish the sentence, the gash on her face twitching. "I was taking care of some business."

"You're bleeding. Here, lemme..." Ellis placed his hand on her face by reflex, and suddenly the wound closed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You're bleeding. Here, lemme..." Ellis placed his hand on her face by reflex, and suddenly the wound closed.

Q flinched as Ellis healed her. Her expression didn't relax when she batted his hand away. "Yeah, yeah, thanks." She didn't wipe away the remaining blood as she nodded her head in thanks, sincerity showing through her usual guarded eyes for spare a second before returning back to being guarded.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

Q flinched as Ellis healed her. Her expression didn't relax when she batted his hand away. "Yeah, yeah, thanks." She didn't wipe away the remaining blood as she nodded her head in thanks, sincerity showing through her usual guarded eyes for spare a second before returning back to being guarded.

Ellis held his hand in front of his eyes. "How... what did I just do?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ellis held his hand in front of his eyes. "How... what did I just do?"

"Congrats," she muttered, folding her arms. "You have a healing magic of some sort. Not sure how, and I'm betting that you haven't the slightest clue either."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I can teach you in the sword," said Gerald belatedly. "At least, basic tips."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now