The Linear Thread

Condensation

On 5/10/2022 at 9:49 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Ronin gave him a look, "so someone named Ariana is-" his words were cut off as he started to turn into dust, "what?"

Meanwhile on the street. Toran used a spell to bring back Ronin, dust started appearing, constructing itself into Ronin. "finally," said Toran.

An old man rapidly hobbled up to the pair, gasping for breath. "Young men, I must ask a question. Do you know where the chosen one is? I must get to her."

On 5/27/2022 at 5:16 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

They are envoloped in flame as I turn back for a moment to glare at Cupra. "Your witchcraft can't save you forever, child."

Cupra glared back, pressing her attack further. "Child?" she spat.

On 5/27/2022 at 3:09 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

So there was more of her now, hm? I mumble a swear and glance at them all, acutely aware of just how easy it would be to destroy them all with just a few words.

But it couldn't hurt to play with the child.

I draw a pair of knives, crack my knuckles, then dart through each one and slash at their throats.

As Ellis attacked her doubles, Melody kept as still as possible, moving the others around him and hoping he'd get close enough for her to snatch the amulet. 

On 6/11/2022 at 7:04 PM, xinoehp512 said:

Cupra glared back, pressing her attack further. "Child?" she spat.

"You're... what, forty?"

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

As Ellis attacked her doubles, Melody kept as still as possible, moving the others around him and hoping he'd get close enough for her to snatch the amulet. 

Where was that child? Her and that sword were a real problem, even with all the damage he'd dealt to her already. Why didn't these foolish characters just die already?