The Linear Thread

Condensation

On 2/17/2022 at 2:15 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Meanwhile, Toran struggled against the vines in his large form, suddenly he realized something. he enlarged himself so that he could simply bat away the vines. 

Several towns people screamed as they saw Toran stomping around and chasing the vine walker.

The vinewalker shifted its focus, sending vines up Toran's side.

On 2/20/2022 at 8:35 AM, xinoehp512 said:

The vinewalker shifted its focus, sending vines up Toran's side.

Toran groaned as he shrunk to get out of the vines and then turned larger again, making the vines crumble, "RONIN!" 

Meanwhile, Ronin appeared in what appeared to be a green room, a man stood at the opposite end. The man was un-conscience. Ronin cocked his head and walked over to the man, his eyes were milky white.

Ronin jumped away, but the revenant or whatever they were stood there and did nothing. 

"are you a revenant?" asked Ronin.

6 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Toran groaned as he shrunk to get out of the vines and then turned larger again, making the vines crumble, "RONIN!" 

Meanwhile, Ronin appeared in what appeared to be a green room, a man stood at the opposite end. The man was un-conscience. Ronin cocked his head and walked over to the man, his eyes were milky white.

Ronin jumped away, but the revenant or whatever they were stood there and did nothing. 

Is this a dream, or a flash-forwards, or what?

6 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The neck of the creature moved in a strange, puppet-like fashion.

Looking up, vines reached down from the ceiling and out from the walls, supporting the empty husk in the center of the room. Whoever this person had been, they clearly were not there anymore. They were merely a puppet for some twisted creature.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

The neck of the creature moved in a strange, puppet-like fashion.

Looking up, vines reached down from the ceiling and out from the walls, supporting the empty husk in the center of the room. Whoever this person had been, they clearly were not there anymore. They were merely a puppet for some twisted creature.

Ronin walked around the room and touched the vines. Ronin turned away from the empty poor creature that now was the vine walker, Ronin realized that his weapons were gone (if I went further who knows) he sighed.

Ronin cursed and began talking to himself out of habit, "hm, I wonder if I can dreamwalk here."

"Of course not, that would be ridiculous."

"Hey it's not our worst idea."

"Fine, I guess it is worth a try."

Ronin lay down on the floor as far as he could from the empty husk and went to sleep.

On 2/1/2022 at 2:50 PM, xinoehp512 said:

There is a discussion that I would like to actively RP. It can be written concurrently with other stuff happening at a different time.

"Melody," said Cupra. "I wish to speak with you."

@Condensation

Gerald exhaled, rubbing above his eyes. "Good. I... ow."

phooey. Sorry about that. Is it too late now? Can I revive now that I'm actually on for once?

1 hour ago, Mystic Syn said:

I feel like I have to at least try to revitalize this rp now. I dunno why.

Q hopped on the motorbike behind Ellis, wrapping her arms around his waist as she looked back at the wall of vines.

Humans with all-black eyes rode the vines, moving through them like a fish through water. Fast as they were, they could only barely keep up with the motorbike's speed.

But they had other tricks up their sleeve. From the dark, something came whizzing past the motorbike.

"Uh oh," panted Gerald.

On 2/21/2022 at 6:06 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Ronin walked around the room and touched the vines. Ronin turned away from the empty poor creature that now was the vine walker, Ronin realized that his weapons were gone (if I went further who knows) he sighed.

Ronin cursed and began talking to himself out of habit, "hm, I wonder if I can dreamwalk here."

"Of course not, that would be ridiculous."

"Hey it's not our worst idea."

"Fine, I guess it is worth a try."

Ronin lay down on the floor as far as he could from the empty husk and went to sleep.

Deeper and deeper...

Ronin traveled through a long tunnel.

He "woke" in a large cavern of some sort.

8 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Humans with all-black eyes rode the vines, moving through them like a fish through water. Fast as they were, they could only barely keep up with the motorbike's speed.

But they had other tricks up their sleeve. From the dark, something came whizzing past the motorbike.

"Uh oh," panted Gerald.

"What do you mean by 'uh oh'?" she asked, holding her hand for Thyella to fall in.

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Deeper and deeper...

Ronin traveled through a long tunnel.

He "woke" in a large cavern of some sort.

Ronin looked around, what was that dream thing he had been experiencing? that was different than his usual dreams which he controlled. Ronin hadn't had a normal dream in nearly thirty years. Ronin said, "where am I? also that is a rhetorical question if anyone is listening."

18 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

"What do you mean by 'uh oh'?" she asked, holding her hand for Thyella to fall in.

"Ranged attacks," replied Gerald. "Suboptimal. Preparing evasive maneuvers. Get ready to counterattack!"

22 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Why is literally everything trying to kill us?" Ellis demanded.

"Par for the course when you are saving the world."

16 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Ronin looked around, what was that dream thing he had been experiencing? that was different than his usual dreams which he controlled. Ronin hadn't had a normal dream in nearly thirty years. Ronin said, "where am I? also that is a rhetorical question if anyone is listening."

Around him, many lay sleeping. Humans and humanoid creatures of various sizes, slumped over each other haphazardly.

12 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Ranged attacks," replied Gerald. "Suboptimal. Preparing evasive maneuvers. Get ready to counterattack!"

“Ah.” Q brandished Thyella. “Would you happen to know what kind of ranged attack?”

14 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

“Ah.” Q brandished Thyella. “Would you happen to know what kind of ranged attack?”

"Revenants," said Gerald as one flew past. "They must have a lot of them."

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I could...?" Ellis touched the amulet around his neck.

"Only as a last resort!" replied Gerald.

22 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Ronin jumped back. Ronin reached inside himself and found nothing. What? he thought to himself, why isn't there anything there?

That would depend on what is supposed to be there.