The Linear Thread

Condensation

44 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"That's a mouthful. How do you like Ness?"

"It was just fine for your lover," he said, narrowing his eyes.

42 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Alright. I'm Melody."

"Yes, Melody. I am aware of you. The one with so much potential, yet doesn't do anything with it."

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"We need a plan." Ellis said, subconsiously reaching over to grab his bleeding arm. "To get the Dream Crystal."

"A plan that involves rescuing her with this... 'Dream Crystal.'"

Edited by Mystic Syn

3 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

"Yes, Melody. I am aware of you. The one with so much potential, yet doesn't do anything with it."

"I... would have to disagree. Although maybe if there's something you think I need to do, you could help me figure it out?" Melody smiled, relieved she found a way to put a positive spin on it.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well..." Ellis thought for a moment. "If neither of us can beat her, then we need to find someone who can."

“All she can do is blow wind hard and have a bunch of knives that she somehow knows how to use. Now that you have me, you don’t have much to worry about.”

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"I... would have to disagree. Although maybe if there's something you think I need to do, you could help me figure it out?" Melody smiled, relieved she found a way to put a positive spin on it.

“Oh, that’s not for me to decide,” he said with a knowing smirk. “You would have to ask my Siblings about that.”

“It’s called sizing up your target and saving your energy, sweetie. I can’t waste all my energy on someone that might be either weaker or stronger than I am, because that will not end well for me on either end.” Highness gave him a glance. “Not that bright when it comes to fighting, aren’t you? I can’t see why the Angel sees any interest in you.”

“You’ll understand, Ellis. One day you will, but today is not that day.”

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Okay. Could you ask them for me?"

“When I see them next,” he said, looking towards her, “I’ll put in a word for you.”

“Excuse you. You’re the one making all the plans. You’re the one getting riled up when I mention her and my relation to her. I am merely making comments and answering your questions.” Highness looked at Ellis, his expression blank considering how tight he was gripping his hilt. “If anyone to complain about what’s happening, it would be me, but I frankly don’t have the time or energy to devote to this pointless argument. I am following you, since you have more knowledge about what’s going on than I do.”

20 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

“When I see them next,” he said, looking towards her, “I’ll put in a word for you.”

"Thank you."

19 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ellis turned around and looked out to where Y had gone. "Great. Well, we're going to follow her. You're going to beat the snot out of her, and then I'm going to bring Q and Gerald back. After that, you can leave."

"What about me? I could steal the amulet - that's what I was trying to do."

Edited by Condensation