Match the spren with the form!

Necessary Eagle

Now that we know that gravityspren = workform, which spren do you think go with the rest of the forms?

Presumably creationspren cause artform, and passionspren, mateform.

Scholarform is probably logicspren.

Nimbleform is, I dunno... *pulls random spren out of a hat* ...anticipationspren? I'm going to say anticipationspren.

Warform... where did I put that hat? Okay, flamespren, gonna go with that. Assuming they can find flamespren in the middle of a Highstorm.

11 minutes ago, Njvodin said:

angerspren or hatespren would probably be the thing for warform. we don't know much about the forms, i dont think, but it does make me wonder what would happen if an honorspren went into their gemhearts. 

windspren probably goes to their shadowform (i think its called that)

I was thinking Nimbleform would be windspren tbh.

Mateform is almost definitely lifespren. :P

Warform "comes to those with the will" so perhaps Determinationspren if such a thing exists.

Workform allegedly brings "freedom from fear", it could be somewhat poetic if it requires a Fearspren (face your fear and embrace it to overcome it)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 10:05 PM, Njvodin said:

it does make me wonder what would happen if an honorspren went into their gemhearts. 

I think something like what happened with Venli would have to happen for honorspren to be in gemhearts unless how timbre went in Venlis gemheart is unique, but if it is unique, maybe something like protectionform, which could be like warform but even more armor?