6 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Violet shoulders her pack and turns away, waiting for them to quit talking.

3 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"Then let's go." Nicoli began walking eastward, toward the sun, glancing behind to make sure his creations were following.

2 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Spark shrugged. They were happy to be with people, especially all these people who seemed to be content to wander. Unlike some of the noble friends they knew, who always had layers upon layers of emotions that overwhelmed Spark until they couldn't feel anything.

"Under what moon were you born, Spark?"

Name: Harmony

Birthday: April 8th

Looks: Dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, fair skin with freckles dotting her cheeks. She wears blue, white, and silver a lot, and she likes to wear shorts or kaprees with cute blouses. She wears slippers and occasionally tennis shoes. She uses Dan Gum, the Tang Soo Do knife form. It's a rare form of martial arts and her knives have diamond pockets in the handles. She's 15 and 5'3". Her hair is cut with a cute bob at her chin.

About Her: She's got a peppy personality and is fairly trained with using her magic and staff. She doesn't like fighting much, but she's okay with it.

Backstory: Um... nothing yet.

Yes, I know that I already used this name, but it fits her.

Edited by Condensation

On 9/29/2020 at 5:48 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Leonas felt the Diamonds sitting beside him, picking up a few capped out with power and placing them in his quarterstaff. He gets to his feet while the rest recharge, practicing some combat stances.

I promise I didn't read this before creating my character. Um, changing her weapon now.