Leonas' (not Leonie; why wouldyou ever associate those two with each other?) birthday is going to be mine! April, meaning External Force, which I am totally down for.

Spoiler

Name: Leonas

Birthday: April 29

Appearance: He's generally pretty nondescript (like all my other characters [minus Janice]) except for the pads of armor he wears on his shoulders and waist. He wears a leather jerkin over a long-sleeved shirt (no particular color), and nice hiking trousers with combat boots. Brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles for no reason whatsoever.

Gemstone: Diamond (External Force)

Powerset: Uses invisible force-field things to give his enemies some good ol' fashioned smiting! He can cast blades of pure force at things with his powers.

Focus: A quarterstaff not unlike Aang's. If he's in combat, he powers the edges of this staff with Forceblades to make it more powerful.

Enhancements:

• He's discovered that by tapping Tourmaline (Internal Force), he can draw upon his own energy to power his Forceblades. He uses this to use the energy inside his diamonds more efficiently.
  • By tapping Tourmaline and Peridot (Internal Mentality), he can draw upon other people's energy to power his Forceblades. He tries not to use this... like, ever.

13 hours ago, Vapor said:

Power uses: I have no idea how inner physicality works

This could be like your bodily functions, or your resistance. External Physicalty could probably be something lke superstrength. Internal Physicality probably means something like increased stamina, immunities to diseases, or possibly just increased senses (you could be a depressed Spook!).

Just now, DramaQueen said:

*splutters*

That was a joke. I'm not going to be King Bumi. Though I may make my character male for the first time in a while.

Join me! Join my any-gender characters! I have 3 male characters (soon to be 4) and 2 female characters (I might actually have more, but some RPs are inactive, so...).

20 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Join me! Join my any-gender characters! I have 3 male characters (soon to be 4) and 2 female characters (I might actually have more, but some RPs are inactive, so...).

I technically have a male character in the Alleyverse, but he's not in any PMs yet, which makes me really sad, because he's the cutest lil guy!!! Okay, here's my character sheet, then!

Name: Nicoli, (NICK oh lie) sometimes goes by Nick.

Birthday: June 11

Appearance: Tall, blonde hair, green eyes, glasses, usually wears a thin t-shirt and faded blue jeans. You will never see him without a matching flannel over his shirt. About 23 years of age.

Gemstone: Pearl (External Matter)

Ethea Powerset: Artist, uses his powers to paint with colors he creates on his material or to sculpt with clay he builds up into the shape he wants.

Focus: A small, pearl necklace that is easily hidden under his shirt. He also builds each of his creations with a pearl inside of them, about where the heart would be.

Spoiler

5f6e64f1a9f1d_ChristineChandlermenspearlleathernecklace.thumb.jpg.6e494bf221e517ab499b309b5675413b.jpg

Enhancements: He can tap Ruby in order to animate his creations, and tap Peridot to give them the ability to think for themselves.

Edited by DramaQueen

29 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Gemstone: Pearl (External Force)

External Matter*

33 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Ethea Powerset: I think this should work, correct me if I'm wrong, Fadran. I'm just not sure if "stuff" can include living things. Nick (I may just change it to that...I'm not sure how much I like Nicoli for this guy, it seems too fancy.) can speed up the growth of plants, as well as use them as weapons (think whips, but growing from the ground.) or a shield. (think Groot in the first GotG; the "We are Groot" scene.)

I, personally, would put that under Internal Physicality, as you're affecting another creature's age or... something.

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I, personally, would put that under Internal Physicality, as you're affecting another creature's age or... something.

Hmmm, ok. I'll come up with something else, then. Any ideas?

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

OOH! What if your character is an artist, and they can change the colors of things, so they paint with their powers!

What?! That'd be so scudding cool! Maybe he could do that, then also make their drawings 3D and move around? Not bring them to life, but control them like robots?

Do we really need quote boxes we aren’t even rping yet. 

So my birthday is April, which was External Force iirc, and I’m kinda thinking along the lines of the Tensors from Reckoners. Reckoners:

Spoiler

Fadran gave me the idea, his April powerset reminded me of Prof’s forcefields, So I figured I could do Profs other power.

Trying to think about how I could make it a little more unique tho. 

Edited by Danex
Just realized that’s kinda a spoiler