A bunch of idiots, A sentient tortilla, and Non-Stop Tetris music

I Am A Fish

1 hour ago, Spren of Kindness said:

The young man, who's name is Martin, for anyone interested, looks at the chaos with wide eyes.  "Seriously, what is happening?"

Scotty walks up in a bright red shirt. He slides something out of his belt which appears to be a weird skinny flip phone. "Captain," he says in a Scottish accent, "I have found a strange species which speaks like people who have never heard of grammar or spelling."

4 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Scotty walks up in a bright red shirt. He slides something out of his belt which appears to be a weird skinny flip phone. "Captain," he says in a Scottish accent, "I have found a strange species which speaks like people who have never heard of grammar or spelling."

"Some of them," Martin says absently, hugging his jacket closed.  "There's a few who are talking normally, but they talk to the sky."

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

Scotty puts the flip phone thing down. "You seem normal. But of course, all Scots tend to be better than most people."

"Well, of course.  Say - "  Martin frowns.  "You look vaguely familiar somehow.  Have we met?"

I got the reference, just can't acknowledge it in character.

Edited by Spren of Kindness

From now on, I will ignore any posts with intentional bad grammar, spelling, capitalisation, or punctuation. If it does not appear to be intentional, I will either correct the mistake or ignore the mistake and pretend like there was no mistake. There may be exceptions, and there will likely be occasional exceptions.