A Confession

I Am A Fish

26 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Shallan is the best! I don't get why people hate her. 

32 minutes ago, turtle said:

I have a confession:

Reveal hidden contents

I read the RoW preview chapters, the next spoiler has RoW spoilers.

Reveal hidden contents

shallan is amazing, and she apparently has a great sense of morality.

Reveal hidden contents

I also love shallan.

I love Shallan too!!!! I think some people are creeped out by her, but we all have the potential to be her sooooo...

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

Don't be intimidated! Fadran is intimidating! I'm not!

Hi dad, I didn't know you were a Sanderfan!

"quaking in his lil boots"? The guy playing the Beast in Beauty and the Beast was "quaking in his lil boots" with fear because of the girl playing Chip??? 

He also immediately after laughing say something along the lines of, "Sorry, it's just that you're probably the least intimidating person I know. You're great, but you're not intimidating." He, on the other hand, is probably one of the most intimidating people I know. When he got really stressed during the show, he got scary. He made me cry one time, but then he apologized and said I was the last person he'd want to yell at so it's fine.

We are. Mostly. Fadran is a bit scary sometimes. I'm just a normal Sharder, though.

It's not on purpose!

Also I have a confession. Last night I had the weirdest dream ever where it was corona but if you got it you had super powers and we had to put several households together. Cloud got married?(I think) to a random neighbor kid who I honestly didn't know, I had Wonder Woman powers, there was a girl in our household who had super speed, and Fadran came to visit me with cookies and an invisible jet.

55 minutes ago, Condensation said:

It's not on purpose!

Also I have a confession. Last night I had the weirdest dream ever where it was corona but if you got it you had super powers and we had to put several households together. Cloud got married?(I think) to a random neighbor kid who I honestly didn't know, I had Wonder Woman powers, there was a girl in our household who had super speed, and Fadran came to visit me with cookies and an invisible jet.

Wait, I'm pretty sure that's the plot of a book Brandon wants to write. 

4 hours ago, Condensation said:

It's not on purpose!

@Channelknight Fadran will you come visit me with cookies and an invisible jet?

5 hours ago, Condensation said:

Maybe it wasn't a dream... :ph34r: What if Fadran is just so amazing he's using his mind transportation and telepathy on you to practice...

Edited by Scout_Fox

Yes, I require an explanation.

I have a confession: My name isn't actually Condensation. Nor is it Convenience, as some people have chosen to believe. My name is...

Spoiler

You realize I wouldn't actually tell you?

Spoiler

You sure you want to know it?

Spoiler

Completely sure?

Spoiler

Last chance!

Spoiler

My name is [censored]. Isn't that shocking? Do any of you know me? I'd love to know you in real life, let me know!

Spoiler

:lol: 

25 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Yes, I require an explanation.

I have a confession: My name isn't actually Condensation. Nor is it Convenience, as some people have chosen to believe. My name is...

Hide contents

You realize I wouldn't actually tell you?

Hide contents

You sure you want to know it?

Hide contents

Completely sure?

Hide contents

Last chance!

Hide contents

My name is [censored]. Isn't that shocking? Do any of you know me? I'd love to know you in real life, let me know!

Hide contents

:lol: 

Hi [censored]! It's me, [Redacted]! do you remember me from summer camp?