A Confession

I Am A Fish

6 minutes ago, Frustration said:

I love Christmas music, but all things in their time and place, I don't want sunshine, when I'm trying to sleep etc etc.

Christmas music is for December, Halloween decorations are for October etc etc.

Put it outside that time and it loses it's purpose. !

You also have an unnecessary comma after sunshine, should have a semicolon instead of a comma after place, and should have a comma after both sleep and October.

I love Christmas music, but all things in their time and place; I don't want sunshine when I'm trying to sleep, etc etc.

Christmas music is for December, Halloween decorations are for October, etc etc.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

You also have an unnecessary comma after sunshine, should have a semicolon instead of a comma after place, and should have a comma after both sleep and October.

I love Christmas music, but all things in their time and place; I don't want sunshine when I'm trying to sleep, etc etc.

Christmas music is for December, Halloween decorations are for October, etc etc.

*finger guns*

11 minutes ago, Frustration said:

yes

This is why you are my champion.

Why is she your champion? Because she's willing to correct everything people get wrong, while I will only correct the most glaring mistake and hope that they actually take the lesson to heart(and also for time/not boring people)

4 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

that would allow me to say that there is a high probability of you playing string bass, if not for the complete lack of mentioning of it on your survey, so how did you find out about the gliere pieces and/or the dragonetti piece?

I found all of them through my Echo Dot. I regularly ask her to play classical music, and she played those, and I liked them, so I asked her what they were and wrote it down in my notebook.

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Why is she your champion? Because she's willing to correct everything people get wrong, while I will only correct the most glaring mistake and hope that they actually take the lesson to heart(and also for time/not boring people)

Because she's Frustrating.

originally it was because she summoned so many people to "The Game and it's Losers" but she's still Frustrating, even to me, and I her I suppose.

She's cool. She also intimidates me still. I don't know how, but even though I talk a lot with Fadran and DramaQueen(for goodness sake, we even have a PM talking about how alike we are), I'm still super intimidated by them, but everyone else(including Ene and Chaos) doesn't intimidate me.

Chaos doesn't intimidate me so much anymore, I'm so in awe of him, though.

11 minutes ago, Condensation said:

She's cool. She also intimidates me still. I don't know how, but even though I talk a lot with Fadran and DramaQueen(for goodness sake, we even have a PM talking about how alike we are), I'm still super intimidated by them, but everyone else(including Ene and Chaos) doesn't intimidate me.

I swear on all the important things ever that I am one of the least intimidating people you will ever know. One time, I was trying to convince a bunch of people in a show with me that I was intimidating, and when I asked the guy who played the Beast if I was intimidating, (the show was Beauty and the Beast and I was Chip, for goodness' sake!) he literally just laughed and patted me on the back. This was a little less than a year ago. I'm not intimidating.

4 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

I swear on all the important things ever that I am one of the least intimidating people you will ever know. One time, I was trying to convince a bunch of people in a show with me that I was intimidating, and when I asked the guy who played the Beast if I was intimidating, (the show was Beauty and the Beast and I was Chip, for goodness' sake!) he literally just laughed and patted me on the back. This was a little less than a year ago. I'm not intimidating.

YOU'RE INTIMIDATING TO ME. Maybe if we met, I would decide that you're not intimidating, but until then, you are intimidating. You're intimidating.

2 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

and when I asked the guy who played the Beast if I was intimidating, (the show was Beauty and the Beast and I was Chip, for goodness' sake!) he literally just laughed and patted me on the back.

See I'm looking at this the other way around. Maybe he was SO intimidated that he couldn't even form words to express how intimidated he was.... MAYBE, he was quaking in his lil boots so much that all he could do was laugh. Idk this could be win :P 

1 hour ago, Frustration said:
1 hour ago, Experience said:

I must prepare. :P 

is that a confession?

:o :ph34r:

Edited by Scout_Fox

7 hours ago, Condensation said:

The first people I met on the shard were mist  and then chaos and I had no idea who chaos  was. I wasn’t intimidated at first and once I figured out what mods and other things were I had already got into a big discussion with AonEne about skybreakers, so I was never scared of them. When I met Queen and Fadran I didn’t see a fancy title so I just assumed they were normal sharders with a lot of rep.

9 hours ago, Condensation said:

YOU'RE INTIMIDATING TO ME. Maybe if we met, I would decide that you're not intimidating, but until then, you are intimidating. You're intimidating.

Don't be intimidated! Fadran is intimidating! I'm not!

9 hours ago, Experience said:

Hi intimidating. 

*waves*

Hi dad, I didn't know you were a Sanderfan!

7 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

See I'm looking at this the other way around. Maybe he was SO intimidated that he couldn't even form words to express how intimidated he was.... MAYBE, he was quaking in his lil boots so much that all he could do was laugh. Idk this could be win :P 

:o :ph34r:

"quaking in his lil boots"? The guy playing the Beast in Beauty and the Beast was "quaking in his lil boots" with fear because of the girl playing Chip??? 

He also immediately after laughing say something along the lines of, "Sorry, it's just that you're probably the least intimidating person I know. You're great, but you're not intimidating." He, on the other hand, is probably one of the most intimidating people I know. When he got really stressed during the show, he got scary. He made me cry one time, but then he apologized and said I was the last person he'd want to yell at so it's fine.

2 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

The first people I met on the shard were mist  and then chaos and I had no idea who chaos  was. I wasn’t intimidated at first and once I figured out what mods and other things were I had already got into a big discussion with AonEne about skybreakers, so I was never scared of them. When I met Queen and Fadran I didn’t see a fancy title so I just assumed they were normal sharders with a lot of rep.

We are. Mostly. Fadran is a bit scary sometimes. I'm just a normal Sharder, though.