A Confession

I Am A Fish

3 minutes ago, Frustration said:

anyone listening to Christmas music before December deserves to be burnt at the stake.

@Mist

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

It was Condensation who was listening to Christmas music, not Mist.

Oh, that's why you @ed me.

1 minute ago, revelryintheart said:

eh they're sisters so close enough

Excuuuuse me. JK.

1 minute ago, Frustration said:

oh, oops @Condensation

None shall escape justice!

I like it, but don't listen much. 

21 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

cool! gliere and dragonetti are very obscure and beethoven's 8th is one of the least popular (for no reason)

:)

9 minutes ago, Frustration said:

anyone listening to Christmas music before December deserves to be burnt at the stake.

@Mist

NO I REJECT THIS REALITY AND INSERT MY OWN!

7 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

PREACH!

*prepares stake and kindling*

'Scuse you!

I will listen to Christmas music whenever I wish because Christmas music is amazing.

17 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:
18 minutes ago, Frustration said:

@Mist

PREACH!

*prepares stake and kindling*

Dang, why's everyone always gotta be hating on Christmas music :o. For me its always nice not really because its the best music or because it celebrates Christmas (because there are lots of other wonderful cultural holidays) but because of the time it represents.

You play Christmas music at at time when everyone is (supposed to be) happy and people are (attempting to be) more kind and friendly. It represents just like giving of yourself to help others and curling up inside your house with some hot cocoa. It's the one time when you just get to chill with your family (and some Sanderson ofc) while it rains (or snows!!) outside and you just get to be appreciative of all the things you have. Idk I think the music gets too much hate when it represents such a time of happiness and good vibes

2 minutes ago, Scout_Fox said:

Dang, why's everyone always gotta be hating on Christmas music :o. For me its always nice not really because its the best music or because it celebrates Christmas (because there are lots of other wonderful cultural holidays) but because of the time it represents.

You play Christmas music at at time when everyone is (supposed to be) happy and people are (attempting to be) more kind and friendly. It represents just like giving of yourself to help others and curling up inside your house with some hot cocoa. It's the one time when you just get to chill with your family (and some Sanderson ofc) while it rains (or snows!!) outside and you just get to be appreciative of all the things you have. Idk I think the music gets too much hate when it represents such a time of happiness and good vibes

I love Christmas music, but all things in their time and place, I don't want sunshine, when I'm trying to sleep etc etc.

Christmas music is for December, Halloween decorations are for October etc etc.

Put it outside that time and it loses it's purpose. !

35 minutes ago, Doomstick said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

did you discover them because of my recommendations or on your own

Hide contents

i'm trying to find out if i'm the only person I know that listens to them

On my own, obviously!

4 minutes ago, Frustration said:

I love Christmas music, but all things in their time and place, I don't want sunshine, when I'm trying to sleep etc etc.

Christmas music is for December, Halloween decorations are for October etc etc.

Put it outside that time and it loses it's purpose. !

*its