• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Doomstick said:

I would like to suggest that our name be changed to the Language Police, with departments of grammar and syntax, spelling, quotations, and others to be added when needed.

I support this motion. 

10 hours ago, Frustration said:

Helow?

ane1 whome?

I assume that this is a misspelling of below followed, by a line break, then an... interesting way of writing methane, then a misspelling of whom. I must, however, inform you that in this situation one would use who, not whom.

Translation: Who is below methane?

To answer, I would guess Lithium and Silicon.

6 hours ago, Doomstick said:

I assume that this is a misspelling of below followed, by a line break, then an... interesting way of writing methane, then a misspelling of whom. I must, however, inform you that in this situation one would use who, not whom.

Oui whin thesse!

Edited by Frustration

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

Oui whin thesse!

Okay, so that is three different languages.  "Oui win esse!" translates from French and Latin (and English) to be "yes win to be!"  However, the languages may have messed up the word order, and you may have forgotten to conjugate esse, making the meaning of this "yes to being [the] win!"

12 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

Okay, so that is three different languages.  "Oui win esse!" translates from French and Latin (and English) to be "yes win to be!"  However, the languages may have messed up the word order, and you may have forgotten to conjugate esse, making the meaning of this "yes to being [the] win!"

Oim for paralel unevirzes ahed ov yu.

17 hours ago, Doomstick said:

Doomstick, you're the best. Thanks.

28 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Doomstick, you're the best. Thanks.

*finger guns*

10 hours ago, Frustration said:

Oim for paralel unevirzes ahed ov yu.

Oh im for para lel uni vir zes head ova you.

So, here you appear to have forgotten that you had written "for" when you had put the Spanish translation of it in. "[L]el" is probably an alternate spelling of lul, which derives from lol, so it would mean laughing.

Oh im for laughing uni vir zes ova you.

Uni is the prefix for one, vir is Latin for man, zes is six in dutch, and ova is eggs in latin.

Oh im for laughing one man six eggs you.

Now that this is all English, I will fix up your grammar, capitalization, punctuation, and syntax, which have obviously been messed up in translation. 

Oh, I'm laughing for one man, you six eggs.

Here, I realize that you actually meant for there to be two "for"s in this sentence.

Oh, I'm laughing for one man, you for six eggs.

42 minutes ago, Doomstick said:

*finger guns*

Oh im for para lel uni vir zes head ova you.

So, here you appear to have forgotten that you had written "for" when you had put the Spanish translation of it in. "[L]el" is probably an alternate spelling of lul, which derives from lol, so it would mean laughing.

Oh im for laughing uni vir zes ova you.

Uni is the prefix for one, vir is Latin for man, zes is six in dutch, and ova is eggs in latin.

Oh im for laughing one man six eggs you.

Now that this is all English, I will fix up your grammar, capitalization, punctuation, and syntax, which have obviously been messed up in translation. 

Oh, I'm laughing for one man, you six eggs.

Here, I realize that you actually meant for there to be two "for"s in this sentence.

Oh, I'm laughing for one man, you for six eggs.

Fio de flawe gems hurnt inferr