228 posts in this topic

YAY!

:ph34r: Stay away from my idiots though. :ph34r:

Our goal is to write wrongs,

Correct mistaeks,

And cause as much @Frustration as possible.

Edited by I Used To Be A Fish
Better punctuation
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, I Used To Be A Fish said:

YAY!

:ph34r: Stay away from my idiots though. :ph34r:

Our goal is to write wrongs,

Correct mistaeks,

And cause as much @Frustration as possible.

Believe me, we will stay as far away from those idiots as humanly possible.

*Our goal is to right wrongs,

Correct mistakes,

And remove as much @Frustration from ourselves as possible.

Also, I second @Channelknight Fadran's suggestion.

Edited by DramaQueen
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DramaQueen said:

Believe me, we will stay as far away from those idiots as humanly possible.

*Our goal is to right wrongs,

Correct mistakes,

And remove as much @Frustration from ourselves as possible.

Well yeah, but we'll push @Frustration on those who make mistakes.

Also, I mean we'll write wrongs, write them down, and correct them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, I Used To Be A Fish said:

Well yeah, but we'll push @Frustration on those who make mistakes.

Also, I mean we'll write wrongs, write them down, and correct them.

"Also, I mean we'll write wrongs; write them down and correct them."*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Believe me, we will stay as far away from those idiots as humanly possible.

Wat dho yu meen?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shard of Reading said:

Wat dho yu meen?

Who's the Head of Firing Squad?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Wat dho yu meen?

"Guards! Remove that idiot from the premises! Guards...? Why don't we have guards? Ugh, fine. I'll do it." 

Edit: Ninja'd by @Channelknight Fadran. Great minds think alike.

Edited by DramaQueen
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shard of Reading said:

Wat dho yu meen?

4f61c4.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Who's the Head of Firing Squad?

Eye nominat myslf

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shard of Reading said:

Eye nominat myslf

*Pulls out rifle* stand down, sir.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

*Pulls out rifle* stand down, sir.

*Makes huge mental effort* Wat did I do?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shard of Reading said:

*Makes huge mental effort* Wat did I do?

Channelknight Fadran shoots Shard of Reading! The bullet flies clear through its perfectly punctuated sentences, striking Shard of Reading in the head and killing him instantly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

*Makes huge mental effort* Wat did I do?

*also pulls out rifle* "*What."

FADRAN STOP NINJAING ME! Mine was funnier. And less violent.

Edited by DramaQueen
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Channelknight Fadran shoots Shard of Reading! The bullet flies clear through its perfectly punctuated sentences, striking Shard of Reading in the head and killing him instantly.

Az inn th nahme Eye ahm ay shardh sew yu cn't kil mee tht esily.

*Creates new avatar*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shard of Reading said:

Az inn th nahme Eye ahm ay shardh sew yu cn't kil mee tht esily.

*Creates new avatar*

Fadran decides he doesn't need all this stress anymore. He pulls out his pistol and places it against his chin, pointing up towards his head.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Az inn th nahme Eye ahm ay shardh sew yu cn't kil mee tht esily.

*Creates new avatar*

"*As in the name, I am a Shard. So, you can't kill me that easily."

*flashes credentials* "I'm going to have to ask you to leave the premises, sir." *grabs Reading's right arm, beckoning for Fadran to help.*

I SWEAR TO ALL HIGH HADES, @Channelknight Fadran!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by DramaQueen
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DramaQueen said:

"*As in the name, I am a Shard. So, you can't kill me that easily."

*flashes credentials* "I'm going to have to ask you to leave the premises, sir." *grabs Reading's right arm, beckoning for Fadran to help.*

I SWEAR TO ALL HIGH HADES, @Channelknight Fadran!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Uh, uh, uh... you only need one exclamation point; but whatever." Fadran grabs Reading's other arm.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran decides he doesn't need all this stress anymore. He pulls out his pistol and places it against his chin, pointing up towards his head.

Pleez dont.

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"*As in the name, I am a Shard. So, you can't kill me that easily."

*flashes credentials* "I'm going to have to ask you to leave the premises, sir." *grabs Reading's right arm, beckoning for Fadran to help.*

I SWEAR TO ALL HIGH HADES, @Channelknight Fadran!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'll stop now. (Probly)

Edit: @Frustration I am making them frustrated. Am I doing gud?

Edited by Shard of Reading
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

 

And remove as much @Frustration from ourselves as possible.

 

17 minutes ago, I Used To Be A Fish said:

Well yeah, but we'll push @Frustration   on those who make mistakes.

Why is it that you( @DramaQueen ) are my champion? 

Edit: @Shard of Reading works as an example to.

Edited by Frustration
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Uh, uh, uh... you only need one exclamation point; but whatever." Fadran grabs Reading's other arm.

"It was meant to emphasize my frustration." Queen replied tersely.

1 minute ago, Shard of Reading said:

Pleez dont.

I'll stop now. (Probly)

"Darn right, you will. Because you won't be saying anything in here from now on. If you must use terrible grammar, do so in the home of the idiots."

1 minute ago, Frustration said:

 

Why is it that you( @DramaQueen ) are my champion? 

"Because I am really good at making people lose the game. See? You just lost the game!"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DramaQueen said:

"Because I am really good at making people lose the game. See? You just lost the game!"

Fadran decides to remove the gun from his chin, pointing it at DramaQueen instead.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DramaQueen said:

"Because I am really good at making people lose the game. See? You just lost the game!"

.........................

Wel i supose your write.

Spoiler

payback

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frustration said:

.........................

Wel i supose your write.

  Hide contents

payback

 

GAH! BURN IT WITH FIRE!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.