1 minute ago, Aragorn said:

It was when The Red Fox Clan came out and he was coming to a few states to promote his book.  I got to ask a question and meet him afterward to sign our books.  It was awesome.

Yay! Good for you! Lemme upvote you tomorrow

14 hours ago, Aragorn said:

I did not.  Spill the tea.

In a Polish interview, Flanagan said it was scheduled to have begun production but was halted (mwhahahaha) because of the whole, y'know, COVID situation. He also said that producers were pessimistic about movie theaters coming back anytime soon, and so they're making it into a TV show instead of a movie.

Sadly, that's about all I've found. Just me, approximately 400 Poles, and now y'all, seem to have noticed.

4 minutes ago, BreezeCauthon said:

In a Polish interview, Flanagan said it was scheduled to have begun production but was halted (mwhahahaha) because of the whole, y'know, COVID situation. He also said that producers were pessimistic about movie theaters coming back anytime soon, and so they're making it into a TV show instead of a movie.

Sadly, that's about all I've found. Just me, approximately 400 Poles, and now y'all, seem to have noticed.

Dangit. I would've liked the movie better, but, at least they get some screen time.

1 hour ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Dangit. I would've liked the movie better, but, at least they get some screen time.

In one way I agree, but at the same time, I think a TV series is a lot more promising for both quality and quantity. So after thinking it over, I'm not as disappointed as I thought I'd be.

54 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Let's agoooo. Ranger's apprentice TV show will be awesome. I'm kind of sad I missed the casting call. I'm technically the right age for Will and Horace. :P

Dunno if there's actually been a casting call yet. I doubt they'd come stateside, but if they did, I'd jump at the chance.

2 hours ago, BreezeCauthon said:

Dunno if there's actually been a casting call yet. I doubt they'd come stateside, but if they did, I'd jump at the chance.

I was completely kidding. I have diddly squat experience acting. It would be really cool though, and I would try it, even though I'm unlikely to get in.

3 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

I was completely kidding. I have diddly squat experience acting. It would be really cool though, and I would try it, even though I'm unlikely to get in.

Me either, unless you count dramatic reading aloud to siblings and occasional reenactments of Shakespeare scenes for school :)

8 hours ago, BreezeCauthon said:

In one way I agree, but at the same time, I think a TV series is a lot more promising for both quality and quantity. So after thinking it over, I'm not as disappointed as I thought I'd be.

Yeah, I guess you are right. 

8 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

Let's agoooo. Ranger's apprentice TV show will be awesome. I'm kind of sad I missed the casting call. I'm technically the right age for Will and Horace. :P

In a few years, I could! And I love acting. . . 

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, BreezeCauthon said:

I read The Missing Prince a couple of weeks ago.

I just found out about this when I was putting EoN for my brother. I'm number 19 on 1 copy. Fun. I'll be able to read it about the same time as KoW(t). But it's good to hear it's not the train wreck the Red Fox Clan was.