31 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, BreezeCauthon said:

On the contrary, I liked the Royal Ranger but hated the other two.

Ditto. My sister did not like any of them for some reason. (Mainly because she hates Maddie.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BreezeCauthon said:

On the contrary, I liked the Royal Ranger but hated the other two.

I mostly hated the Royal Ranger because (Royal Ranger spoilers)

Spoiler

IT KILLED ALYSS! THE FIRST SERIES' HAPPY ENDING WAS RUINED. (That book is a big part of the reason I don't like second series. I have never read and enjoyed a second series that follows different characters than the first.)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nameless said:

I mostly hated the Royal Ranger because (Royal Ranger spoilers)

  Reveal hidden contents

IT KILLED ALYSS! THE FIRST SERIES' HAPPY ENDING WAS RUINED. (That book is a big part of the reason I don't like second series. I have never read and enjoyed a second series that follows different characters than the first.)

 

Spoiler

Alyss was one of my favorite characters

but for some reason, I was able to get over that.

I'd really like to see more Early Years books. I really liked those, and feel like there are many more stories to tell. I think he's beating a dead horse with all these new Royal Ranger books. Even Brotherband is getting a little tired.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 6:53 PM, BreezeCauthon said:

I'd really like to see more Early Years books. I really liked those, and feel like there are many more stories to tell. I think he's beating a dead horse with all these new Royal Ranger books. Even Brotherband is getting a little tired.

Yeah. I want him to finish the early years, and he did not need to write the royal rangers series.

I want him to write 1 more book where all the characters get together to fight the temaji again, when they come back. (Halt said they might)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

Yeah. I want him to finish the early years, and he did not need to write the royal rangers series.

I want him to write 1 more book where all the characters get together to fight the temaji again, when they come back. (Halt said they might)

Have you read Return of the Temujai from Brotherband?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh, I love his books! Here are my answers to the questions in the OP.

1. It’s been too long since I read them....I like them all haha, but if I had to choose it would be the one where they meet Evelyn (that’s the princess’s name, right?). She’s cool. Or Erak’s Ransom.

2. Again, I love both, but probably Ranger’s Apprentice. I remember it better than Brotherband, plus...I just like it more haha.

3. Evelyn, Alyss, Will, and Hal are all pretty cool.

Also, fun facts about me reading these books. Halt’s Peril was the first book to make me cry (I was probably, like, 12 when I read it). And when I was reading the RA series, I accidentally skipped book seven (don’t ask me how, I have no idea. my best guess is that they didn’t have it checked in at the library so I just got the next book in the series I saw). So I read all of book 8 being super confused and only after I finished it did I realize I’d skipped a book, so I had to go back and read it. :lol:
 

Wow, this is making me realize how much I love these books, but also how much I’ve forgotten! I need to do a reread!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.