Hey

Nyankozensi

Welcome, welcome! Turnin the turkey-lurkey into the turkey-worky I'm liking this attitude! So glad you decided to join us!

Just so we can be sure you're not an evil Cosmere being set on destroying our universe in retribtuion for our love of Sanderson, who you would choose to be your best friend if you could choose anyone in the Cosmere?

*scanning... scanning* [Robot Voice] NOT an evil Cosmere being, detected

Lol that would be perfect then!! Yes Rock would make an excellent friend I agree :D. His cooking most definitely and also his attitude / view on the world. He seems like he would be a really down-to-earth, wholesome, helpful, and awesome guy to know!

2 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome, welcome! Turnin the turkey-lurkey into the turkey-worky I'm liking this attitude! So glad you decided to join us!

Why am I hungry now?

Rock is a great choice!

Who would make the best waiter among the Cosmere crews?

5 hours ago, Honorless said:

Welcome to the Shard! Which Sanderson books have you read? Do you have any favourites?

I've read Stormlight, the first two Mistborn (third coming soon) Warbreaker, Arcanum, and that's it for now but I'll finish the rest soon enough. Brandon is one of my favorite authors at the moment.

17 minutes ago, Nyankozensi said:

I've read Stormlight, the first two Mistborn (third coming soon) Warbreaker, Arcanum, and that's it for now but I'll finish the rest soon enough. Brandon is one of my favorite authors at the moment.

Be careful then, don't go to the Mistborn forum! You've got left... Elantris. You can also grab Aether of Night from here. Enjoy the Shard!

6 hours ago, Krox said:

Why am I hungry now?

Rock is a great choice!

Who would make the best waiter among the Cosmere crews?

Hoid definitely. He's got the people person factor even though he's usually just BSing, but that's important for that profession.

Edited by Nyankozensi
Wrong word

20 minutes ago, Nyankozensi said:

Hoid definitely. He's got the people person factor even though he's usually just BSing, but that's important for that profession.

I'm not sure I'm trusting Hoid to serve me anything to be honest..!
He does have the flair of a turkish ice cream seller though!