Hey everyone!

KalsGal16

Hello! I am new to the fandom and glad to be here. Kals story and journey has helped me cope with some rough stuff in my life. Brandon is a genius and I’m grateful to have found the cosmere. I even recently got my first tattoo and decided to get “the spear that would not break” in women’s script with a spear through it on my right arm. 

3637FF48-AD47-432D-B937-B42CD430AFA5.jpeg

Wow that is awesome!! Man you making me feel unfanworthy over here might have to go sculpt a Kaladin monument out of WoK novels or make a Dalinar bust out of jello or something :D

That is the most amazing detail! Itt always makes it seem like everything is going right when you hear of something like that. THAT is what stories are for. They connect us and they heal us and give us a framework for being a better version of ourselves.

So glad the stories have helped you in such a fashion! And equally glad you came to join us! If you ever need someone to chat with don't hesitate to reach out everyone here is super friendly and amazing! Welcome to the Shard!

Edited by Scout_Fox