The Person Below Me

22 hours ago, Sequence said:

The person below me has another Shard account that they forgot the password to, and therefore had to make another one, which is now their current one.

This happened to me. I lost my original account's password, talked to Chaos through a second account, and got it back. This is my original account. The alternate one got deleted, I think.

PEOPLE WHO DON’T LIKE ROLLER COASTERS HAVE NO SOUL!!! 

Spoiler

Just kidding, your preference on the second best human creation does not define who you are.

The person below me knows someone with skin that is colored other than one of the natural human hues. (E.g. Green, Blue, Red)

Spoiler

Totally agreed that your aesthetic preferences don't define who you are but... we still don't have souls :3.

I personally know a couple cosplayers IRL and skin painting is part of that. I also personally know people with extensive tattoos that are not regular skin colors. Does that qualify? If not idk.

TPBM has unironically wondered if solipsism was true at least once while showering.

Edited by CryoZenith

1 minute ago, CryoZenith said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Totally agreed that your aesthetic preferences don't define who you are but... we still don't have souls :3.

I personally know a couple cosplayers IRL and spin painting is part of that. I also personally know people with extensive tattoos that are not regular skin colors. Does that qualify? If not idk.

TPBM has unironically wondered if solipsism was true at least once while showering.

It is true. You can never know that anyone besides yourself is real. :ph34r: What if I am just a being of higher consciousness dreaming the world?

TPBM has died at least once (metaphorically speaking).

Yup.

TPBM knows someone who dislikes Brandon Sanderson books. (like, not someone who heard about them but didn't read any, or started reading one of the books and quit early on, but who has entirely read through two or more Sando books and still genuinely dislikes him as a writer)

Edited by CryoZenith

Ah hell no. Movie stars have to keep constantly in shape, and sometimes even change their bodies to fit the role. My relationship with physical fitness is that I want to be as sedentary as I can get away with without actually being majorly unhealthy, and I'm unwilling to put time and effort into it (especially time) beyond that.

TPBM has lost pets in the past. (lost in the sense that they literally got lost and couldn't be found, or ran away, not in the sense that they died)