The Person Below Me

There was a character in a game I played who was cool, but turned out to be this sadistic AI, and his name was Tom. I cringe anytime I hear the name Tom now.

The person below me is missing one limb on their body, this includes arms, legs, toes, fingers, eyes, ears, etc.

Spoiler
12 hours ago, #1 Taln Fan said:

Yep!

Aw, thanks ^_^

Edited by Sequence

I somehow have. Still don't know how.

9 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Edit: *sigh* it turns out my powers of checking the recently browsing have failed me :/

More like you underestimated the human ability to annoy you on purpose.

9 hours ago, Sequence said:

Last I checked, I was, in fact, @Sequence.

The person below me knows what ninja'd means and is willing to explain it to me.

From my experience, "ninja'd" means: "I wrote a reply to something, and someone posted a reply just a nick of a second before I replied, though I saw it only after replying".

Or something similar.

TPBM has read at least a part of the bible in the original language.

Multi-episode series rather than movie but... "OH the misery/Everybody wants to be my enemy/Spare the sympathy/Everybody wants to be, my enemy." Ah, such an earworm.

TPBM has already failed at least one of their New Year's resolutions.

WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNO, NO, NO, WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUUUUNOOOOOOOOOOOO

BUT

IT WAS MY WEDDING DAY (IT WAS OUR WEDDING DAY) WE WERE GETTING READY AND THERE WASN'T A CLOUD IN THE SKY (NO CLOUDS ALLOWED IN THE SKY) BRUNO WALKS IN WITH A MISCHIEVOUS GRIN (THUNDER) YOU TELLN' THIS STORY OR AM I (I'M SORRY MI VIDA GO ON) BRUNO SAYS IT LOOKS LIKE RAIN (WHY DID HE TELL HER) IN DOING SO HE FLOODS MY BRAIN (ABUELA GETS THE UMBRELLLAAA) MARRIED IN A HURRICANE (WHAT A JOYUS DAY BUT ANYWAY) WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNO, NO, NO, NO, WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUUNOOOOOO

HEY

Spoiler

grew to live in fear of bruno stuttering or stumbling i can ways hear him kinda muttering and mumbling i associate 'im with the sound of falling sand (ch-ch-ch) it's a heavy lift with a gift so humbling always left abuela and the family stumbling grappling wth prophecies they couldn't understand... do you understand?

[Encanto lovers, you know what part comes next!]

SEVEN FOOT FRAME, RATS ALONG HIS BACK, WHEN HE CALLS YOUR NAME, IT ALL FADES TO BLACK, OH YEAH, HE SEES YOUR DREAMS AND FEASTS ON YOUR SCREAMS (HEYYYY) WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNO, NO, NO, WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUUNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bvWRMAU6V-c

Theres more but i'll stop here

So yeah

TPBM has not heard of encanto and is therefore very confused

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

I wish. That would be a fun thing to screenshot.

The person below me has exactly five items of Cosmere merch. This includes posters, dishes (mugs, cups, plates, etc.), clothing, and accessories (stickers, bags, pens, etc.). 

Edited by Sequence