The Person Below Me

Well, you know me. Though I don't hate the red ones, I do prefer green apples. And let's not mention yellow apples.

TPBM can notice and reply to multiple portions in a post. In addition, TPBM knew that I had a crew prior to reading this reply.

44 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I ALWAYS eat food.

TPBM is Tani.

(In case you're wondering, I'm making up for not voting you C3 in MR50. I really should have paid more attention to what was going on.)

Nope!

TPBM is terrified of the idea of someone being able to read minds.

29 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

TPBM has an auto correct that doesn't know them very well. 

All the time, my Cosmere words never stick

Yah down here where I am you can get next day or 2 appointments if your 12+
Although I guess if you don’t have time that doesn’t really matter

TPBM lives in a warm climate most of the year

Hmm... Where I live summer is hot and humid, fall is overly hot, then cool for a couple days, then cold, winter is cold, and spring is insane.

TPBM also lives in an area where one season doesn't know what it wants to be when it grows up.

Edited by Tani

27 minutes ago, Tani said:

Hmm... Where I live summer is hot and humid, fall is overly hot, then cool for a couple days, then cold, winter is cold, and spring is insane.

TPBM also lives in an area where one season doesn't know what it wants to be when it grows up.

Let's see... Very hot summers, usually cold winters (though lately they sometimes lack in the rain area), confusing springs (sometimes raining, sometimes very hot) and cold falls. Yes, I think my seasons here behave perfectly.

TPBM knows what he wants to do when he/she grows up. (Didn't violate my law! Look closely.)

So there's this one flavor with chocolate, and more chocolate, and chocolate chips, and white chocolate, and peanut butter, and a couple things I don't remember and yeah, I'm totally getting diabetes if I ever try that again.