The Person Below Me

7 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

Running out? Nah, I have a mind full of imagination. I can think up things some times.

TPBM understands my title, or, in the case they're on mobile, understand that: ||/ /•.

Not a clue. Care to explain?

6 hours ago, AonEne said:

I don't actually know what spicy chocolate is either, I just heard it mentioned and went 'ooooo that sounds good' 

I think it’s chocolate and chili. I’ve had chocolate/chili ice cream and spicy hot chocolate on occasion. It’s sometimes called Aztec chocolate, I think.

TPBM has had something chocolate-chili flavored and liked it.

Aztec chocolate? That sounds like it should be a traditional drink but I'd never heard of it. Now I really have to try it.

2 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

TPBM has had something chocolate-chili flavored and liked it.

So to answer this, no, but I won't stop until I have.

TPBM needs a new pen.

24 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

Aztec chocolate? That sounds like it should be a traditional drink but I'd never heard of it. Now I really have to try it.

So to answer this, no, but I won't stop until I have.

TPBM needs a new pen.

Not at the moment, no. I do like getting new ones though.

TPBM has many pens, including artist pens.

Just now, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Not at the moment, no. I do like getting new ones though.

TPBM has many pens, including artist pens.

Unfortunately, no.

To answer your question from earlier, it's a code from a book named Gregor and the Code of Claw. I really liked it, so I use it from time to time.

TPBM's favorite book isn't necessarily one of BS's book.

6 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

Some donuts I do, I guess.

And I meant UTC minus something, so your answer should actually be yes.

TPBM can offer me a book to study before Pesach as a way to prepare myself mentally for it.

Well Rashi on Chumash is a classic. Rav Zvi Grumet wrote a good book called Moses and the Path to Leadership. It explores Moshe's leadership in interesting ways. I had the pleasure of learning from him in Yeshiva.

The Person Below Me takes staying up late on holidays (here is looking at you Pesach) seriously.

5 hours ago, The One Ring said:

TPBM is either wondering why everyone is talking about pesach or is going to tell me why

Passover, also called Pesach is coming up at the end of March. I'm not Jewish, but looking up and reading about all the Passover food that's been mentioned on this thread makes me wish I was. 

TPBM has a great air fryer recipe they want to share. 

11 hours ago, Hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

Passover, also called Pesach is coming up at the end of March. I'm not Jewish, but looking up and reading about all the Passover food that's been mentioned on this thread makes me wish I was. 

Oh man, I wish I did!

TBPM has had a shardiversary recently.

Nope. My shardversary is yet to come.

18 hours ago, The One Ring said:

TPBM is either wondering why everyone is talking about pesach or is going to tell me why

12 hours ago, Hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

Yeah, we talk about Pesach a lot because it's a great holiday that is coming soon, in about two weeks. I'm not sure you'd be so excited to really celebrate Pesach, though. It entails not eating normal bread for a week, and a large amount of cleaning before. I believe Kingsdaughter mentioned the cleaning part earlier here.

With all that said, it's still a great holiday.

TPBM can explain Pesach far better than how I did. (In my defense, I didn't exactly try to explain it.)

8 minutes ago, Toothless of Shinover said:

no... you know me, i do not know much

TPBM is a very athletic person.

EDIT: This is the second time I have ever started a new page without starting the post.

No, I'm not.

And I'm not sure I understood what you meant, but it's completely fine.

TPBM likes sports. (I don't.)

26 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

Nope! 
I can explain Passover perfectly... I just don’t have the time or patience ( it’s not a short sugya) 

TPBM Does have the time and patience to explain it

Time not so much Patience well. The story of the Exodus celebrated.

The person below me is going to be cleaning the house for pesach.

On 3/12/2021 at 11:49 PM, Hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

You really don’t, especially if you’re Ashkenazi. Not only do we not eat any food made with the 5 grains (except Matza), but we don’t eat anything that can be made into a flour like substance (rice, corn) or things that were traditionally cooked into breads (peas, beans).

Some of us restrict items that were stored in flour a hundred years ago (garlic). Some people won’t use dried herbs, or foods that can’t be peeled. Thank God I convinced my husband we were NOT following his traditions (under threat of never making our own Pesach, lol!) I know people who don’t use butter because they didn’t make it themselves!

Many also don’t eat ‘gebrokts’, which is crushed Matza used as flour. Others won’t use a lot of prepared foods and people are a lot stricter on which Kosher agencies they use for Pesach.

So we basically have 8 days of nothing but potatoes. Because potatoes were the exception to the ‘nothing that can be made into a ‘flour’’ on the grounds that European Jewry would have starved if they’d forbidden it. So potatoes, eggs, chicken, fish, meat. For eight days. And you can’t roast any meats for the Seder.

Pizza stores get MOBBED after Pesach.

Come for Shavuos. It’s a cheese extravaganza, often followed by a steak dinner. Not together, obviously.

@Eluvianii

Nope! Lightweaver/Willshaper!

Edited by Kingsdaughter613