The Person Below Me

3 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

You should read it before, since RoW can spoil HoA.

Sorry I did actually meant once I finish Oathbringer I will read Mistborn.

Spoiler

Once I finish that storming blackthorn book.

I do actually like the book, I just wanted to say that.

TPBM knows how to tag people.

Edited by Toothless of Shinover

Just now, Toothless of Shinover said:

Sorry I did actually meant once I finish Oathbringer I will read Mistborn

TPBM knows how to tag people.

Yep. You use @, then write a name. It'll let you see multiple options for some time, and you should press the one you want to tag. Hope it was understandale.

TPBM has heard of the Gush Yeshiva (not from me. And in case you wandered, yes, I'm a bit bored). In the case it's Toothless, he'll say: "sorry, but I don't know what's a Yeshiva."

3 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Yep. You use @, then write a name. It'll let you see multiple options for some time, and you should press the one you want to tag. Hope it was understandale.

TPBM has heard of the Gush Yeshiva (not from me. And in case you wandered, yes, I'm a bit bored). In the case it's Toothless, he'll say: "sorry, but I don't know what's a Yeshiva."

Well, I have now. I think I’ve heard it mentioned before, but I didn’t know anyone who went. I’m a girl with only sisters, so I know about three Yeshivos: My father’s, my husband’s, and the Mir because Olamainu had a story about the escape to Shanghai.

TPBM has read/heard of Olamainu (which I’m probably misspelling).

1 minute ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Well, I have now. I think I’ve heard it mentioned before, but I didn’t know anyone who went. I’m a girl with only sisters, so I know about three Yeshivos: My father’s, my husband’s, and the Mir because Olamainu had a story about the escape to Shanghai.

TPBM has read/heard of Olamainu (which I’m probably misspelling).

Sorry, I don't believe I have. But I did hear about the story of Not during the 2nd world war. It's very interesting. You know the story of the date line, I guess? With the Chazon Ish VS. all the other Rabbies in Israel?

TPBM is a truthwatcher (can't remember if this one was already done).

Spoiler

My draft response for @Kingsdaughter613

I tried to search it on google and I am able to say that I have heard of it on google. I had to search "Olamainu Book" to get some proper results.

No, I am 80% Windrunner, but I am 48% Truthwatcher

TPBM has done the Official Knight Radiant Quiz.

1 minute ago, Toothless of Shinover said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I tried to search it on google and I am able to say that I have heard of it on google. I had to search "Olamainu Book" to get some proper results.

No, I am 80% Windrunner, but I am 48% Truthwatcher

Yes, I’ve done it.

3 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Sorry, I don't believe I have. But I did hear about the story of Not during the 2nd world war. It's very interesting. You know the story of the date line, I guess? With the Chazon Ish VS. all the other Rabbies in Israel?

TPBM is a truthwatcher (can't remember if this one was already done).

Vaguely. Very, very, vaguely. I don’t think we ever learned of it, but I remember hearing that there had been a debate over it. 

I am a lightweaver.

TPBM knew their order before taking the quiz.

5 minutes ago, Toothless of Shinover said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No, I am 80% Windrunner

You can guess that...

Edit: it's no to Kingsdaughter. I was ninja'd.

And I'm not sure how much you should bother searching. Many things here are inside Jewish references, and I know this one is, though I never read this book. It's name is actually in Hebrew, and means "our world".

TPBM finds the international date line interesting, though he/she can never get the directions/dates thing right.

Edited by Trutharchivist

Spoiler

Well, Kaladin is my favourite Character, so maybe we can call it a coincidence instead of I guessed it.

TPBM has had a draft response that has been taken within a few seconds.

But yes I do find the International dateline very interesting as well as the Greenwich line. And yes I can never get the directions/dates thing right

7 minutes ago, Toothless of Shinover said:

TPBM has had a draft response that has been taken within a few seconds.

No, I got worse than that. I've written an entire response, posted it, and then realized that someone posted before me, so I need to edit my post.

TPBM is the one who gave me rep twice on this page, and will proceed to apologise. If you only fit the first part, at least admit it.

I gave you one on this page because you answered a question I have been wanted to be answered for a couple of weeks.

EDIT: oh no, I am actually wrong sorry!, Yes I did accidentally give you 2 rep on this page @Trutharchivist. I am sorry for that. Would you like me to take them down?

TPBM gave the other rep to @Trutharchivist.

eer... TPBM is going to be @Trutharchivist.

Yes. Hello there. Now I have answer to the question of what happens when you edit your post to tag someone you already tagged. Now I need to see if it's different if he wasn't originally mentioned.

And, Toothless, though I complain over being given rep, I'm actually the worse liar ever, since I want to keep those. It's very much like a saying in the Talmud - I'm curious to see if someone gets what I mean. But, my TPBM is going to be a little different...

TPBM wants to join me in experimenting with this site's functions. Though I guess I can just ask a mod...

Just now, Eluvianii said:

I'm very curious myself. Like for example why tagging in quotes is known to not work, but it works anyway. 

TPBM has quoted and tagged a person in a single post, to their later embarrassment. 

I succeeded to avoid that, I usually tag when I don't quote.

I'm unsure if I realized that tagging in quote boxes doesn't work through experience or because someone told me that. And, speaking of which, do you know if tagging in spoiler boxes works?

TPBM can answer the questions asked about tagging. (I'm not sure if I want to tag a mod for that...)

1 hour ago, Trutharchivist said:

I succeeded to avoid that, I usually tag when I don't quote.

I'm unsure if I realized that tagging in quote boxes doesn't work through experience or because someone told me that. And, speaking of which, do you know if tagging in spoiler boxes works?

TPBM can answer the questions asked about tagging. (I'm not sure if I want to tag a mod for that...)

Maybe, maybe not. It depends on the question

TPBM is going to ask a question about tagging

13 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

Well, you can always search it on the internet. Unfortunately, it didn't help me understanding it too much, so I'll have to say that I haven't learned it. Though, if it's methods of learning the Bible you are speaking of, I can say that in the Yeshiva I learn at there are some interesting lessons about the bible. I learn at the Gush Yeshiva, if you know what that is.

And a Yeshiva isn't exactly either school or work, but I'm in it full time.

TPBM thinks that everyone here should read Mistborn.

And yes, Toothless, it's directed at you. I was truly surprised that you only read SA, though you don't really have read Mistborn. I enjoyed it, personally, but there are many who claim that SA is better. To which I, of course, don't agree.

3 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

41 minutes ago, Blake Hawklow said:

What is tagging about?!?!?

Just kidding... 

TPBM knows nothing about art.

Indeed. I learned parshanut in yeshiva in Israel from a student of Nechama Leibovitz. Many of my Rabbonim spent time in the Gush so I have heard of Yeshivat Gush Etzion. 

I know a bit about art.

The person below me likes macaroons.

1 hour ago, Bejardin1250 said:

Yes can’t wait for pesach so I can eat them all

Is gush in Israel? I’ve never heard of it

TPBM is very tired

Gush Etzion is in Israel.

Always.

The person below me makes it a habit to learn every day. (Bonus if you do a daily learning program)

7 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

Yeah it’s called school ( on off days i try to learn also) 

I guess you can call that A daily learning plan

TPBM Is a willshaper 

Probably not. I'm on a Mishnah Yomi regimen myself.

The person below me associates the time of year with the number of weeks until the next holiday.