The Person Below Me

11 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

Honestly it’s always seen to me as a disgusting thing so I don’t hold of that ( I just have the gummy’s instead)

TPBM Is getting ready for Pesach now

Mentally. I also bought two new haggadas. (I have only ever used gummies.)

The person below me thinks that mascato de asti is an awesome wine!

9 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Mentally. I also bought two new haggadas. (I have only ever used gummies.)

The person below me thinks that mascato de asti is an awesome wine!

I don't really like any kind of wine. Only in the last three years I've made myself drink some on Purim, and in Passover I drink grape juice.

Two new haggadas? Interesting. I really don't know how to mentally get ready for Passover.

TPBM doesn't regret any of the Jewish references made here, and will keep doing them even though there are some gentiles around, too.

6 hours ago, Bejardin1250 said:

Yea sure why not

(I’ll only stop when someone tells me to)

TPBM had a mamash amazing gefilte fish over a wonderful shabas 

Indeed it was mammash amazing.

The person below me has had yerushalmi kougel recently.

5 minutes ago, Toothless of Shinover said:

I do not know what that is.

TPBM is hot at the moment.

Nope. Sorry. And I'm not sure what a yerushalmi Kugel is, either, though I lived in Jerusalem for most of my life. I can tell you I never ate one, though.

TPBM was as surprised as me to realize that Toothless of Shinover didn't read Mistborn.

As a matter since of fact, no. I didn't just wake up - I actually should sleep right now, and I'm not in Florida - I'm in Israel, which, admittedly, has a fine weather lately.

TPBM is annoyed by skyward 3, since it delays the publication of the Lost Metal.

6 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

I don’t even play it on Chanukah it’s really boring

TPBM Eats jelly donuts year round 

If that is the only option. Personally I prefer Boston cream.

The person below me has pulled two straight all nighters (bonus points if it was either during the seders or shavuot.)

10 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I've seen the last episode of the entire show because my sister was watching it and I happened to be in the room...

TPBM has tried their hand at writing and gave up.

Thankfully, I have not.

The person below me has learned a method of exegesis from an expert teacher.

Well, you can always search it on the internet. Unfortunately, it didn't help me understanding it too much, so I'll have to say that I haven't learned it. Though, if it's methods of learning the Bible you are speaking of, I can say that in the Yeshiva I learn at there are some interesting lessons about the bible. I learn at the Gush Yeshiva, if you know what that is.

And a Yeshiva isn't exactly either school or work, but I'm in it full time.

TPBM thinks that everyone here should read Mistborn.

And yes, Toothless, it's directed at you. I was truly surprised that you only read SA, though you don't really have read Mistborn. I enjoyed it, personally, but there are many who claim that SA is better. To which I, of course, don't agree.

No, I used to have a good amount of hours for school when I was a child.

The only reason why I have only read SA is that I am trying to finish it first before I read the other series. (I am currently a quarter way through Oathbringer). I will start reading Mistborn once I have finished reading Rythym of War if the 4.5th and the 5th book is not already released by then.

Also, how do you tag people?

TPBM has read every single Brandon Sanderson book published

Edited by Toothless of Shinover

3 minutes ago, Toothless of Shinover said:

No, I used to have a good amount of hours for school when I was a child.

The only reason why I have only read SA is that I am trying to finish it first before I read the other series. (I am currently a quarter way through Oathbringer)

Maybe I will start reading Mistborn once I have finished reading Rythym of War if the 5th book is not already realesed by then.

TPBM has read every single Brandon Sanderson book published

Yes. And you should read Mistborn before RoW, as that book has been known to spoil the ending of Mistborn.

TPBM immediately ran to reread Mistborn after finishing RoW because “what the RUST >spoiler<?!”

2 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Yes. And you should read Mistborn before RoW, as that book has been known to spoil the ending of Mistborn.

TPBM immediately ran to reread Mistborn after finishing RoW because “what the RUST >spoiler<?!”

I will know that you have said that. So that means once I finish Rythym of War I will read Mistborn.

TPBM has spoiled themselves while reading.

Edited by Toothless of Shinover