The Person Below Me

5 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

Hmmmm that's what a person hiding a bite would say. 

I'm afraid I don't know who that is. 

TPBM has a nice collection of scars thanks to their cat. 

You’ve never watched Hocus Pocus?! It’s a lot of fun.

5 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

Well, I don't have a cat. Or scars. I had a cat once, for a very short time, but I didn't get scars from it.

TPBM has atopic dermatitis, or at least knows what that is.

I do have eczema, but was unaware of the other name until now.

TPBM looked up atopic dermatitis out of curiosity.

11 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

Uh... I funded the kickstarter! (I wish I had one...)

TPBM would be more terrified than excited if they found out that Earth was part of the Cosmere

Nope. I'll start of as excited. I'll get terrified only when I'll understand the implications.

TPBM will participate in an RP with this exact thing happening. (Is there one already?)

2 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

I already am.

TPBM doesn't know what to put for their TPBM

I see what you say, but it doesn't seem like it's the same. In this RP, you get immediately teleported to Scadrial. You said that Earth was part of the Cosmere, which might give it a unique kind of Investiture and things like that. The idea of a crossover between our world and the Cosmere is the same in both, however.

Oh, I'll think of something to write.

TPBM thinks that a crossover between our world and fictional worlds is an exiting idea.

2 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

I see what you say, but it doesn't seem like it's the same. In this RP, you get immediately teleported to Scadrial. You said that Earth was part of the Cosmere, which might give it a unique kind of Investiture and things like that. The idea of a crossover between our world and the Cosmere is the same in both, however.

Oh, I'll think of something to write.

TPBM thinks that a crossover between our world and fictional worlds is an exiting idea.

2 hours ago, Hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

Nope, sorry. 

TPBM can juggle. 

Looks like there was a ninja.

Yes to one, no to two.

TPBM misses the circus.

5 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Looks like there was a ninja

Doh! 

1 hour ago, Bejardin1250 said:

TPBM Likes American cheese the best

God no! I'm an American, and I find it regrettable that with all the great cheeses our country produces that our national moniker is assigned to the most rubberry and tasteless cheese of them all. I think that Tillamook Medium Cheddar cheese should be given the title "American cheese", and then we Americans can hold our heads up proudly when we ask our local cheesemongers for American Cheese. 

TPBM is unable to find sharp cheddar Easy Cheese at their local supermarket. 

34 minutes ago, Hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

Doh! 

God no! I'm an American, and I find it regrettable that with all the great cheeses our country produces that our national moniker is assigned to the most rubberry and tasteless cheese of them all. I think that Tillamook Medium Cheddar cheese should be given the title "American cheese", and then we Americans can hold our heads up proudly when we ask our local cheesemongers for American Cheese. 

TPBM is unable to find sharp cheddar Easy Cheese at their local supermarket. 

Nope. Probably because that brand isn’t kosher.

TPBM checks for the hechsher (kosher symbol) on supposedly ‘non-dairy’ items to see if they are REALLY non-dairy.

Edited by Kingsdaughter613

3 hours ago, Bejardin1250 said:

Huh is that a thing gotta check it on my morningstar 

TPBM Has written a fan fiction in cosmere

Yup, it is a thing. You can write non-dairy if your product contains less than a certain amount of dairy. Jewish kosher laws say it still is dairy and will also mark items made on dairy equipment as dairy. People with severe dairy allergies have figured out that the Kosher companies are more accurate about dairy content than the labels, so a decent number (at least in NYS) use the kosher symbols to check for potential dairy content.

53 minutes ago, Toothless of Shinover said:

No, I actually do not know what that is.

TPBM loves cheese and has a favourite type of cheese

Hide contents

(I am getting this topic from "The Last Post Wins")

Yes and Yes. I love parmigiano. 

TPBM is excited for Passover because it’s the only time all year that Coca-Cola uses their original sugar formula (as opposed to high fructose corn syrup).

59 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Yup, it is a thing. You can write non-dairy if your product contains less than a certain amount of dairy. Jewish kosher laws say it still is dairy and will also mark items made on dairy equipment as dairy. People with severe dairy allergies have figured out that the Kosher companies are more accurate about dairy content than the labels, so a decent number (at least in NYS) use the kosher symbols to check for potential dairy content.

Yes and Yes. I love parmigiano. 

TPBM is excited for Passover because it’s the only time all year that Coca-Cola uses their original sugar formula (as opposed to high fructose corn syrup).

No. I'm (kind of) excited for Passover because... Well, it's Passover. What more needs to be said?

TPBM is surprisingly spontaneous sometimes.

6 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Well you got to watch out for triangle k 

not so reliable all the time

3 hours ago, The One Ring said:

Umm, I guess so, maybe idk

TPBM just bought a new book

Yes for my English class

TPBM

Is very very not down to go to school today

4 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

I’m I the only person that knows Purim and just doesn’t enjoy it?

No, you aren't. I have a friend who doesn't like Purim either.

2 minutes ago, The One Ring said:

Not really

TPBM is a non-native english speaker

That is correct.

TPBM knows more then three languages (I count modern Hebrew and Leshon Ha'Kodesh as one).