The Person Below Me

28 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

TPBM has disappeared under mysterious circumstances.

If I ever did I probably didn't see the circumstances Mysterious, since I knew what happened. I might have spontaneously start a journey around the city without warning, which may or may not count as disappearing under mysterious circumstances.

TPBM can explain how someone who mysteriously disappeared can reply here without unraveling the mystery.

14 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

If I ever did I probably didn't see the circumstances Mysterious, since I knew what happened. I might have spontaneously start a journey around the city without warning, which may or may not count as disappearing under mysterious circumstances.

TPBM can explain how someone who mysteriously disappeared can reply here without unraveling the mystery.

They can if they’re Hoid.

TPBM has read every Cosmere work, including the unpublished ones, but excluding Dragonsteel.

1 hour ago, chazab0i said:

TPBM views themselves as an Elsecaller (like me) and is sad because the Elsecaller book will come out last. 

Nope, but I'm a truthwatcher, and it'll be long until our book, too, though perhaps not as long as it is for you.

TPBM can explain why people sign in only to start posting in a forum game. (Sorry. Just wandering.)

1 minute ago, BreezeCauthon said:

Because there wasn't really anywhere else they felt like posting, and they wanted people to know they were alive.

TPBM has read Ranger's Apprentice.

yeah, I did, but I actually don't like those books

TPBM is tired

1 minute ago, chazab0i said:

Most of the day is over here (8.40pm presently) and I am having anxiety issues due to an upcoming exam. So mostly no.

oh no :( *hugs*

2 minutes ago, chazab0i said:

TPBM has met Brandon Sanderson irl.

hah, I wish. 

TPBM likes hugs

No. Sorry to ruin your TPBM, but unlike some people here, I do say no to hugs. Continually.

TPBM truly likes hugs, and is shocked at my comment. And, since he/she don't really believe me, will offer me a hug (this one is not definite, you can say that this statement is right even if you do believe).

1 hour ago, Trutharchivist said:

TPBM truly likes hugs, and is shocked at my comment. And, since he/she don't really believe me, will offer me a hug (this one is not definite, you can say that this statement is right even if you do believe)

I only accept hugs from my grandparents, so no.

TPBM can no longer accept cookies with out inspecting them first.

Yes I have, when I first created my account. I don't think there were any lasting effects though, sometimes I hear a voice saying weird stuff but that's life, right? 

TPBM has offered suspicious cookies to new people in the past (and hopefully not recently). 

Edited by Eluvianii

On 2/10/2021 at 0:07 AM, Eluvianii said:

I mean, they have to fully develop psychology first. 

TPBM enjoys trying to find shapes on the ceiling as if it were a bunch of clouds. 

You can utilize the techniques without developing psychology. I basically created them for myself when I was a teenager. Helped me get through a lot of puberty. Then I went to college and discovered that forcing your brain to think positive is an actual thing. Who knew?

16 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

Yes I have, when I first created my account. I don't think there were any lasting effects though, sometimes I hear a voice saying weird stuff but that's life, right? 

TPBM has offered suspicious cookies to new people in the past (and hopefully not recently). 

Well, I AM a member of the Ghostbloods...

TPBM is also a member.

21 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Yes I am! Its good to knew you joined the dark side as well

TPBM has drawn fan art of the Cosmere at some point

Dark side? I joined the crew in its initial iteration. And I’m perfectly happy remaining a part.

Yes, I have. You can see it here: 

TPBM has commented on the above thread. By which I mean, you will go look and comment now, right?