The Person Below Me

1 hour ago, BreezeCauthon said:

I mean, partially, but the old EU also got REALLY weird and complicated if I don't mistake myself.

TPBM thinks the prequel trilogy is the worst of the lot.

Nope. At least the prequels had a direction and told a cohesive story. The sequels were a mess. Admittedly I’ve never watched 8&9.

TPBM thinks the sequels should have been The Thrawn Trilogy, resetting the EU from its best starting point and keeping the Solo kids, Mara Jade, Ben Skywalker, the original knights of Luke’s academy, the Solo kids’ generation of knights, and Saba Sebatyne (‘cause she was awesome and the only good part of the Yuuzhan Vong war) and told better stories with them. (Those were the characters I grew up with. Literally, in the case of J&J. Rey and co. have nothing on them.)

10 minutes ago, Condensation said:

So, what is it? :P

Nope. I'm certainly loud enough as is.

TPBM has mini scissors.

Apparently a ship between a character named Sophie and a character named Fitz from a series called Keeper of the Lost Cities? 

9 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

I have 7. I like to be prepared. I also have 13 normal sized ones and 5 large ones.

TPBM is eating a frankfurter from Germany, no American hotdogs are allowed to substitute.

No. Now I want to try that. 

TPBM has slept during an exam. 

2 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

Apparently a ship between a character named Sophie and a character named Fitz from a series called Keeper of the Lost Cities? 

No. Now I want to try that. 

TPBM has slept during an exam. 

Yes! I love that series. :)

Only once I finish.

TPBM has their ears pierced.