The Person Below Me

2 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

TPBM can type upside down.

Yep. Upside down, I typed it. 

TPBM likes to sing while doing chores, quite possibly with the aim of roping birds, squirrels and short little men into doing the work for them (like a certain Disney princess) 

1 hour ago, The One Ring said:

Nope, never had the time

the person below me reads really fast

Yes, I do.

8 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

I do.

The person below me has learned a text written in a dead language. 

Does Lashon HaKodesh (not Ivrit, the language it came from) count? If not, does Aramaic (which I don’t understand well, but can understand certain portions.)

TPBM knows Holocaust Survivors.

2 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

I don’t know Holocaust Survivors, but I did meet a Holocaust Survivor once when I was studying the world wars in History.

He’s about 100 years old (I don’t know his exact age). He had survived multiple concentration camps and kept hitting on the female teachers I was with.

TPBM doesn’t like coffee. 

2 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Yes, I do.

Does Lashon HaKodesh (not Ivrit, the language it came from) count? If not, does Aramaic (which I don’t understand well, but can understand certain portions.)

Either would count. (Aramaic was running through my head as I typed.) All of those years of Chumash and Gemara really paid off.

15 minutes ago, Lecky Twig said:

I don’t know Holocaust Survivors, but I did meet a Holocaust Survivor once when I was studying the world wars in History.

He’s about 100 years old (I don’t know his exact age). He had survived multiple concentration camps and kept hitting on the female teachers I was with.

TPBM doesn’t like coffee. 

True.

The person below me has seen a marvel movie more than once in theaters.

3 hours ago, The One Ring said:

Yup, it tastes really weird. Adults love it though.

No, I don't go to theaters often

TPBM is tall

My two year old loves it, lol! Maybe because I drank it when I was pregnant?

1 hour ago, BreezeCauthon said:

I mean, I guess so. I'm always ready for the weekend.

TPBM is still in pajamas.

Yes, because it’s morning and I just got up.

TPBM has more than one child under age ten.

20 hours ago, Lecky Twig said:

TPBM has a famous/semi-famous relative (very distant relatives count)

Yes! My great-great-great-great-something-aunt is Jane Austen. 

11 hours ago, BreezeCauthon said:

Ooh! Ooh! My great-aunt's husband's dad has a college football field named after him! And a Wikipedia page!

TPBM has met a mayor (not necessarily their own)

Yep. My art got selected in a state wide compitition-thing. But I was in third grade, so it wasn’t very good. :P 

TPBM reads about one book a week. 

On 1/30/2021 at 0:22 AM, Lecky Twig said:

Negative. I'm currently reading through white sand and I skipped some parts of arcanum unbounded. 

Several: My Dad’s cousin is the Chief Rabbi of Gateshead, my great-great-great Grandfather was the Magdunas Eliezer, my grey-great-great-great Grandfather was the Kol Aryeh, my great-uncle’s father basically created Jewish Williamsburg (he bought up the Naval yards and donated them to the community) and I’m descended from the Nodah B’Yehuda. And, like 99% of all Ashkenazi Jews, I can claim descent from Rashi and the Baalei Tosafos. Also, I’m technically related to every other Ashkenazi Jew ever somehow, so that’s a LOT of famous people.

19 hours ago, BreezeCauthon said:

Ooh! Ooh! My great-aunt's husband's dad has a college football field named after him! And a Wikipedia page!

TPBM has met a mayor (not necessarily their own)

Which one? Now I’m curious!

7 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Yep. My art got selected in a state wide compitition-thing. But I was in third grade, so it wasn’t very good. :P 

TPBM reads about one book a week. 

I love Jane Austen! That is so cool!

I used to. These days I prefer to read more slowly. I also have less time.

Well, since Kingsdaughter didn't write a TPBM, I'll reply on Bearer's: it depends. If I have interesting books then yes. If they aren't Stormlight-long I probably can finish them in a day (or a night, to be exact). I'm very bad at keeping any sleep schedule, especially when I have a new book. That's normal, right?

TPBM knows of his famous ancestors. Directed specifically to none Jews - we have a thing with yichus, apparently.

12 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

That is exceedingly awesome! You win hands down.

4 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Which one? Now I’m curious!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_L._Williams_Jr.

William Stadium at Liberty University is named after him.

On 1/30/2021 at 0:22 AM, Lecky Twig said:

As far as I'm aware I only have one truly famous relative. I'm related to Rav Shlomo Gazfried author of the Kitzur Shulchan Aruch on my mother's side.

5 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Several: My Dad’s cousin is the Chief Rabbi of Gateshead, my great-great-great Grandfather was the Magdunas Eliezer, my grey-great-great-great Grandfather was the Kol Aryeh, my great-uncle’s father basically created Jewish Williamsburg (he bought up the Naval yards and donated them to the community) and I’m descended from the Nodah B’Yehuda. And, like 99% of all Ashkenazi Jews, I can claim descent from Rashi and the Baalei Tosafos. Also, I’m technically related to every other Ashkenazi Jew ever somehow, so that’s a LOT of famous people.

That is Yichus!!

The person below me thinks that the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy is better than the originals.

21 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

As far as I'm aware I only have one truly famous relative. I'm related to Rav Shlomo Gazfried author of the Kitzur Shulchan Aruch on my mother's side.

That is Yichus!!

The person below me thinks that the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy is better than the originals.

Cool! I remember learning the Kitzur Shulchan Aruch in school!

Blasphemy! The Originals were infinitely better!

TPBM prefers the old EU to the SW sequel trilogy.