The Person Below Me

Eh, it depends. If it's just like, the long division and solving your own made up problems to find x, then heck yeah. If I'm being forced to learn new stuff that I don't understand, then no, not really.

TPBM is happy for no reason in specific :P

I don't know where you are, but I will find you, and I will kill you. Jk tho The Wheel of Time is the most masterful series ever written and don't you dare try and diss my homeboys from the Two Rivers or make fun of the series. I love it and will defend it with my life.

TPBM sobbed their eyes out when they read The Book Thief.

14 hours ago, The cheeseman said:

I don't know where you are, but I will find you, and I will kill you. Jk tho The Wheel of Time is the most masterful series ever written and don't you dare try and diss my homeboys from the Two Rivers or make fun of the series. I love it and will defend it with my life.

Nope, it was pretty boring honestly

Spoiler

19 hours ago, Cone Slice said:

TPBM is an avid fiction reader but hates TWOT

This is totally me; It's sooo boring.

TPBM likes school

HECK YEA! Just ask @Ranryu, @InfiniteInsanity, @TheGreatSnail, and @Potato's Wit... I was LOUD this week. Especially today and yesterday-

Spoiler

THERE WAS A GREAT BIG MOOSE!!!!!!

On 5/31/2023 at 8:32 PM, The cheeseman said:

I LOVE THAT BOOK!!! I remember reading it when I was in the hospital. And yes, I did cry while I read it.

TPBM has to shower but is too lazy to get up off the floor from under their bed.

• 2 weeks later...