The Fellowship of the Thing - Side Tales (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Miera grits her teeth. She doesn't know what this man is holding, it looks kind of like a ter'angreal she saw in the tower that shot fire. But that would mean he was a man that could channel, and men that could channel were found by the Red Ajah, always found by them. Of course, in this strange new place, maybe the rules were different.

If he could channel, then attacking him would be worse than useless. He could probably wipe everyone in this alley away with a wave of his hand. He just thought Venten was guilty.

"It wasn't him, I promise! I saw someone else do it."

Marin Sedai would tell her that she shouldn't lie, even though she wasn't bound by the oaths. But what other choice did she have?

Just now, I Used To Be A Fish said:

To get pursued?

So he worked for a Cosmere wide research and development company, not unlike Silverlight.

He was challenged to create the most dangerous weapon he could, and assuming it to be just a friendly competition agreed.

Shortly after completion, he discovered that the organisation wanted to use his weapon(a fabrial that turns off all unauthorized investiture) and so he stole the plans and fled.

3 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Miera grits her teeth. She doesn't know what this man is holding, it looks kind of like a ter'angreal she saw in the tower that shot fire. But that would mean he was a man that could channel, and men that could channel were found by the Red Ajah, always found by them. Of course, in this strange new place, maybe the rules were different.

If he could channel, then attacking him would be worse than useless. He could probably wipe everyone in this alley away with a wave of his hand. He just thought Venten was guilty.

"It wasn't him, I promise! I saw someone else do it."

Marin Sedai would tell her that she shouldn't lie, even though she wasn't bound by the oaths. But what other choice did she have?

"I have little patience Venten." He turns the gun on Miera

Venten Tapped Nicrocil and opened a bendalloy bubble.

"When I go with them run, as far and fast as you can, do you understand?"

1 hour ago, I Used To Be A Fish said:

"Someone..." He waved his hand in the air.

"Interested in your research."

@Frustration

30 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Miera clutches at Venten and tries to avoid the pool of blood spilling out from the spike (ew).

Venten whispered to Radriac "Take her and run."

Venten turned to the figure in the door, "The notes no longer exist I'm afraid, no luck."

@Danex  

38 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Venten whispered to Radriac "Take her and run."

Venten turned to the figure in the door, "The notes no longer exist I'm afraid, no luck."

@Danex  

He looked at Radriac. "Run and you will find your self like the rest of those sorry fools," he gestured towards the dead body on the floor, and the ones in the alley. Then he turned to Venten, "It's not the notes I'm after. It's their creator. A creator who is trying to stay off the grid, albeit poorly. Come with me, and I'll spare him," He gestured towards Radriac,"And the girl." He paused "I'll take you either way, Venten, make the decision that will keep the body count to a minimum." 

"What will your choice be?" 

@Danex @Frustration @Negative_Null

Edited by I Used To Be A Fish
Adding Tags

30 minutes ago, I Used To Be A Fish said:

He looked at Radriac. "Run and you will find your self like the rest of those sorry fools," he gestured towards the dead body on the floor, and the ones in the alley. Then he turned to Venten, "It's not the notes I'm after. It's their creator. A creator who is trying to stay off the grid, albeit poorly. Come with me, and I'll spare him," He gestured towards Radriac,"And the girl." He paused "I'll take you either way, Venten, make the decision that will keep the body count to a minimum." 

"What will your choice be?" 

@Danex @Frustration @Negative_Null

"You... You can't risk me, I have gold, if... if you harm them I will store everything in it.. leave."

Ventens' voice trembles as he spoke.

Miera figures she has to try something. She weaves together Fire and Water and throws it clumsily at the mysterious figure. It explodes into a cloud of steam that blocks everything from view. She grabs for the hands of the people next to her and tries to run out the entrance of the alley

26 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Miera figures she has to try something. She weaves together Fire and Water and throws it clumsily at the mysterious figure. It explodes into a cloud of steam that blocks everything from view. She grabs for the hands of the people next to her and tries to run out the entrance of the alley

Venten allowed himself to be dragged out of the building before stopping,

"everybody come here, I'll lift you."

Tapping the last of his pewter reserves Venten prepared to boost everyone onto the roof. 

@Danex @Vapor @Chinkoln

Edited by Frustration

Sorry guys, it’s my first day back at school, haven’t been online. I’m at lunch now tho so we good. 

Radriarc was petrified. Seeing a man impaled directly in-front of you is a lot different than seeing an impales corpse. Suddenly, steam filled the room, he felt himself being dragged out of the church. 

2 hours ago, Frustration said:

"everybody come here, I'll lift you."

Radriarc gladly obliged. Once on top of the roof, he could see the figure in red through a skylight. 

Who are you?

@I Used To Be A Fish @Frustration @Negative_Null

Edited by Danex
Added tags

11 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Miera is shaking, even though it doesn't seem that cold out. 

"MaytheCreatorshelterusthatwasterrifyingIthoughtweweregoingtodieIcan'tbelievewe'restillalive" she says all in one breath.

“We’re not out of the woods yet,” Radriac whispers, “He’s directly below us! Cmon, let’s see if we can get over to another rooftop. But be quiet!”

Radriarc walked over to the other side of the roof, carefully avoiding the skylights so he wasn't seen. The building next to the old church, some sort of apartment building, was too tall to get on the roof, but Radriac finds an unlocked window. 

“Cmon let’s go! I hope they aren’t home.”

Edited by Danex
I think I keep switching verb tense and it’s confusing me. Writing is hard