aneonfoxtribute

Neon Reads The Wheel of Time

30 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, aneonfoxtribute said:

Huh. Thats interesting because they made a note about him avoiding Domon, for obvious reasons. I'd think that something would come of that

im on something like my 4th or 5th read through (well up to book 8ish anyway, there were long periods of waiting for the next book to come out when I would reread the ones already out) and I honestly didn't even notice that, that's how little he matters

Do you guys ever have days where you want to read but you just can't focus on it? Because I've got that a lot for some reason recently. 

Yep, I think I get what you mean. It's kind of awful. Reading is one of my favorite hobbies, but the others always end up taking over for some reason. I start reading, don't really focus, and oh look, Steam discounts. And then I go back to read, I can't focus on it and oh look, a new slice-of-life show. sigh

for me I usually focus on one thing to the exclusion of all others until I burn out on it for a while.  so i'll do a bunch of reading for a few months until I don't feel ike that anymore, then i'll start binge watching some TV show or playign a video game until I tire of that etc.

Man why does Perrin have to go through all the suffering. He's just a good boy who wants to be a blacksmith, why does literally every member of his family have to die :(