9 minutes ago, Starborn42 said:

I don’t care, WhAt cAn ThEiR fiCtiOnAL ParTnErS dO AbOuT iT??? 

Keefe is literally in love with Sophie but I still adore him, Arturo has a girlfriend but I really don’t care cuz he’s awesome, and Fin obvi likes the Jones twins but I still love my pansexual boy xD

Well, so if it works like that than YAYY! I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend! :P

6 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

I think I’ve had two major crushes. One I asked out and we dated on and off for like a year and a half, and the other I was too nervous to ask out. So yeah, that’s my life story. 

Wait... you are younger (are you even younger) than me and already you had a partner? That’s actually very nice!

Edited by EmiTheNinja

33 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

Wait... you are younger (are you even younger) than me and already you had a partner? That’s actually very nice!

Just younger by a bit. 

Yeah, I dated her for like three months, and then we broke up, and then we dated, and broke up, and so on. Until this year she started dating someone else, who was my best friend. hehe. lifes wierd that way. I'm proud that instead of feeling jealous, I felt happy for my friend. yay!

16 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Just younger by a bit. 

Yeah, I dated her for like three months, and then we broke up, and then we dated, and broke up, and so on. Until this year she started dating someone else, who was my best friend. hehe. lifes wierd that way. I'm proud that instead of feeling jealous, I felt happy for my friend. yay!

YAY, that’s good that you are proud for him!

13 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

I think I’ve had two major crushes. One I asked out and we dated on and off for like a year and a half, and the other I was too nervous to ask out. So yeah, that’s my life story. 

I’m 13 now and I’ve dated on guy (four years) and then he moved to back to our home country and I was sad at the time but now I hate him XD Now I’ve just been crushing hard on this dude in my class for three years but I’m a proud single Pringle ;p

46 minutes ago, Starborn42 said:

I’m 13 now and I’ve dated on guy (four years) and then he moved to back to our home country and I was sad at the time but now I hate him XD Now I’ve just been crushing hard on this dude in my class for three years but I’m a proud single Pringle ;p

:huh: Why do you hate him?

1 hour ago, Starborn42 said:

Wait. . . how old were you when you started dating the first guy?

Yay! Another 13 year old! Join middle-schoolers club. There is only four of us in it right now.

Just now, Starborn42 said:

Yeah... And the super awkward thing is that our parents are good friends so every summer when we go back to Japan, we need to drive to their part and meet them -_- 

Our parents are unaware. 

It's A W K W A R D

yeah, parents are always confused and behind. They still remember you two liking each other and still think you do.

On 11/13/2020 at 9:32 PM, Nameless said:

I'm homeschooled. That should give you some indication of my current relationship status. ;)

Hey, homeschoolers can be in a relationship! I mean, I know a lot of homeschoolers and I don’t know any in a relationship... but I presume they can... maybe?

Also I’m single and will be ready to mingle when on January 1, 2023. Until then, you have been ignored.

On 11/16/2020 at 2:31 PM, Knight of Iron said:

Hey, homeschoolers can be in a relationship! I mean, I know a lot of homeschoolers and I don’t know any in a relationship... but I presume they can... maybe?

Also I’m single and will be ready to mingle when on January 1, 2023. Until then, you have been ignored.

One of my old best friends was homeschooled. And he's been dating a girl for like a year!