I love "I hate dragons"

Would you like "I hate dragons" to see the light of day??  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Brandon should add "I hate dragons" to his list of upcomimg projects?

• Of course, I loved it!!
    • Sure, if he finds time in between main projects.
    • Maybe. It was good, but I didn't like it that much.
    • Nope, there are far more important projects.
    • NO. I didn't even like it.

Hey, Sharders I just read the three available " I hate dragons" chapters on Brandon's site and I found it so refreshing, fun and interesting that I had to come scream at the only place I know people wouldn't take me for a crazy person: The Shard. So here it goes: I LOVE I HATE DRAGONS!!!! Well, that's a confusing sentence ( Skip surely would have phrased that much better)

Now, being more serious I know Brandon has a very busy schedule and you can count me in that huge group of fans waiting on RoW, hoping I can get more of Mistborn, Skyward, SA5, Nightblood, some more Elantris and.....well, all the amazing stories  the Cosmere has prepared for us. But I had such a laugh with this very short story and I can't but wonder what could be of it. It's obviously not gonna be the next Stormlight (Stormlight is the next Stormlight, and the Stormlight after that!) but it would be great material for a short novelette. I mean, knowing BS when he first wroted it he had already envisioned Skip's not mentioned 3rd knack, what the sorceress is up to and how that cube of a world would Even make sense( and I want to know those things!!!) It would be a shame to let them go to waste on his mind. Worst chase scenario, he could co- author maybe, like he said he would do for most of his non-Cosmere for now on.

So, what do you think? Is this story worth the time? Would you like to see it published? Do you think that is Even a possibility after all this time?

PS: If you haven't read the chapters, you can find links on a thread here. I highly recomend it: You are bound to take a laugh. Then come back here and share if you liked it.