Hello

Person

Hello! I am a big fan of all things Brando Sando. I have read Stormlight, (and I am reading RoW preview chapters) Mistborn, Warbreaker, the Rithmatist, and Wheel of Time. 

I l one fantasy, as you can see.

My favorite characters in all of Brandon's books are Kaladin, Szeth, and Hoid.

Who are your favorites?

3 hours ago, StanLemon said:

Greetings and welcome to the Shard. My favorite Sanderson characters hmm

Dalinar, Spook, Steris, Wax, Lightsong 

Thank You!

2 hours ago, Hentient said:

Welcome! My favorite characters are probably kaladin and Raoden. If you haven’t already, I’d recommend you read the arcanum unbounded! It’s a collection of cosmere short stories, and it’s really good. 

I have read Arcanum Unbounded. I like Raoden too.

7 hours ago, Person said:

Hello! I am a big fan of all things Brando Sando. I have read Stormlight, (and I am reading RoW preview chapters) Mistborn, Warbreaker, the Rithmatist, and Wheel of Time. 

I l one fantasy, as you can see.

My favorite characters in all of Brandon's books are Kaladin, Szeth, and Hoid.

Who are your favorites?

Welcome to the Shard! Hoid is also one of my favorites. I like Quincy St. Clare from the Q by Beth Brower. Sanderson, I like Vin.

2 hours ago, Vailima said:

Welcome! 

Your username is excellent. 

What about those characters in particular make them your favourites?

Ha! Thanks.

Hmm. Well, I guess I like Kaladin and Szeth because they can both fly and are super awesome Shardweapon-weilding pseudo immortals. I like Hoid because he is so flippant and funny, and he is obviously in every Cosmere book.

When you see someone asking the questions instead of getting asked questions in their intro thread

image.png.ee4933e657f684792650c99596895fa3.png

Apologies for no full meme format y'all, tryana be quick but thought it'd be close enough lol. Welcome, welcome! Hope your day is excellent! You seem to have gotten a wide variety of question answers but no questions in return so I must remedy as fast as possible...

- What was the first book in the Cosmere that you read and do you wish you had started elsewhere?

Huzzah, you have now been questionified! Just wanted to make sure you didn't feel like you were missing out on the quintessential welcome experience :P

Edited by Scout_Fox

8 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

image.png.ee4933e657f684792650c99596895fa3.png

This is the cosmere, not Halo, Cortana. Please tell the Master Chief to fight the Covenant and the flood somewhere else.

By the way, did you get here by "tearing a hole in subspace?"

Edited by Hoid the Drifter

On 9/11/2020 at 9:11 AM, Hoid the Drifter said:

This is the cosmere, not Halo, Cortana. Please tell the Master Chief to fight the Covenant and the flood somewhere else.

By the way, did you get here by "tearing a hole in subspace?"

*blinks in (regrettably) never having played Halo and just having appropriated the meme and as a result realizing I am severely underprepared to answer the demands of the question*

Uhhhh... yes??? :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 11:06 AM, Scout_Fox said:

*blinks in (regrettably) never having played Halo and just having appropriated the meme and as a result realizing I am severely underprepared to answer the demands of the question*

Uhhhh... yes??? :D

ok, ignore that. I wasn't thinking straight when I wrote that. sorry.