No. No, you have not.

2 hours ago, I Used To Be A Fish said:

qorekht!

*Correct!

2 hours ago, Vapor said:

Butt da triis ar eevn hier.

*But the trees are even higher.

On 9/11/2020 at 9:54 PM, Condensation said:

That's it, I'm out. Never checking this again unless I get summoned, in which case I will proceed to correct the spelling of the last 2 posts.

*rubs hands manically* have fun.

Tuwue v ur net tvue b, zshath ez ze cuostion. 

Sthezts shun swon valuknno, dwoothwess uv thinobar, werr hweet un zse daie e waz twoue kcil e kwign. 

Eshfs thell varm zeie thcy.

Wooke e ume wuore vasthur. Nu, dtus net thour zeths inposbru.

Kneivar gunno gjive ewe oop, nnevur gekno lesh euew dewkn, kneeviar gun rein aruund en whurth euewe.

Eye eum imbevitbl. Ei emm ireon nmannm.

ewueey thouds heb einmed fer zshe wherd.

Eim reinnong et uv cuotchs teu ideotize.

@Condensation

8 hours ago, Danex said:

Tuwue v ur net tvue b, zshath ez ze cuostion. 

Sthezts shun swon valuknno, dwoothwess uv thinobar, werr hweet un zse daie e waz twoue kcil e kwign. 

Eshfs thell varm zeie thcy.

Wooke e ume wuore vasthur. Nu, dtus net thour zeths inposbru.

Kneivar gunno gjive ewe oop, nnevur gekno lesh euew dewkn, kneeviar gun rein aruund en whurth euewe.

Eye eum imbevitbl. Ei emm ireon nmannm.

ewueey thouds heb einmed fer zshe wherd.

Eim reinnong et uv cuotchs teu ideotize.

@Condensation

Sorry, 2 people posted after you and I didn't see this until now!

4 hours ago, I Used To Be A Fish said:

Ve aw soh smawt

*We are so smart.

8 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Sooooh smawt.

*So smart.

Agents! Minions I have come to warn you of an attack from your enemies!

Behold

5 hours ago, Condensation said:

I would like to bring a grievous matter to the attention of the collective Grammar Police.

The topic "The Idiots Club" has spies within our topic and is trying to take over! To rectify this commonly overlooked problem, I suggest a raid on their thread coupled with attempts to ignore their terrible spelling. Alternatively, we could try to correct every post they make, but I don't believe that is plausible or even possible.

@I Used To Be A Fish @A Windrunner @Shard of Reading @Kings_way @revelryintheart @Ghanderflaffle

Edited by Frustration

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Excuse you!

Ha, just proves me right. I knew there were spies watching our every move, and now I have your identity, Frustration!

I just realized that to cause the most Frustration I have to have perfect grammar here.

*sighs*

So, I guess I'm helping with your attack.

*sighs again*

Sometimes being a being of Frustration is really Frustrating.

7 minutes ago, Frustration said:

I just realized that to cause the most Frustration I have to have perfect grammar here.

*sighs*

So, I guess I'm helping with your attack.

*sighs again*

Sometimes being a being of Frustration is really Frustrating.

*contented sigh* I love it when Frustration is Frustrated because of me! It's rather fun. Anyway, now that you know about the raid, we may as well just flood in. @DramaQueen, @Doomstick

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

*contented sigh* I love it when Frustration is Frustrated because of me! It's rather fun. Anyway, now that you know about the raid, we may as well just flood in. @DramaQueen, @Doomstick

I don't think that he was Frustrated with you, just that he must use correct grammar to Frustrate the most people, which Frustrates Frustration.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

I'm Frustrated by everything, my dear lady.

To begin.

On 9/8/2020 at 3:50 PM, I Used To Be A Fish said:

This club is for stupid people. If you can't spell right this is for you. If you can't put chapter numbers right this is for you. welcome all stupid people.

Peace be with you.

Ah yes, but he was Frustrated because he came here, which means that he has to use correct grammar to create Frustration, right? Well, the reason he posted here for this period of time is because I was planning a raid on this thread, which he told the idiots(not insulting you, just abbreviating. Also, the title of your topic is The Idiot's Club) about to try to Frustrate me. It didn't work!

Therefore, the reason he was Frustrated is because I planned a raid, which meant he had to come here to Frustrate the Grammar Police, which means that he has to speak with correct grammar. It's all my fault, obviously.

Dear lady? A bit antiquated, don't you think? I'm simply commenting on your word choice, I actually rather like it.

Edited by Condensation