Google Translate - Cosmere Edition

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

I don't know why this thread is so dead. I turned that scene where Wax shoots Lessie (the first time) into this.

Spoiler

His mother will take care of him. He pulls until the weight of the search pulls him into the fire and Lacey falls. one two three left a candle. That's when Tan pulled Lacey to the right.

Hero of Ages spoilers:

Spoiler

Original:

"Today, men, I ask of you your lives,” Elend said, voice echoing, “and your courage. I ask of you your faith, and your honor—your strength, and your compassion. For today, I lead you to die. I will not ask you to welcome this event. I will not insult you by calling it well, or just, or even glorious. But I will say this. “Each moment you fight is a gift to those in this cavern. Each second we fight is a second longer that thousands of people can draw breath. Each stroke of the sword, each koloss felled, each breath earned is a victory! It is a person protected for a moment longer, a life extended, an enemy frustrated!” There was a brief pause. “In the end, they will kill us,” Elend said, voice loud, ringing in the cavern. “But first, they shall fear us!"

Translated:

"Today, my countrymen, I pray for your souls," Allende said quietly, praying for strength. I pray for faith, honor, courage and grace. I don't pray anymore. Because I'm not going to tell you whether you're good, beautiful or bad. But that's exactly what I'm saying. Many battles take place in caves. We try to breathe a thousand times. All swords die, all mighty swords break, all souls flee. "It is victorious! The enemy has arrived and entered the cave.

This one is… strange…

Mistborn: Secret History

Original

Spoiler

Immortality proved to be far more frustrating than Kelsier had anticipated. Of course, he didn’t know if he was truly immortal or not. He didn’t have a heartbeat—which was only unnerving when he noticed it— and didn’t need to breathe.

Translation:

Spoiler

The meaning of the meaning of amarr means generous, whether it was of Namal or of Amar u in Namale or not. Bride heartbeat checkpoint-meaning of bridal meaning meaning

Tress of the Emerald Sea:

Spoiler

In the middle of the ocean, there was a girl who lived upon a rock. This was not an ocean likt the one you have imagined. Nor was the rock like the one you have imagined. The girl, however, might me as you imagined - assuming you imagined her as thoughful, soft-spoken, and overly fond of cups. Men often described her hair as having the color of wheat. Others called it the color of caramel, or occasionally the color of honey. The girl wondered why men so often used food to describe women's features. There was a hunger to such men that was best avoided.

to

Spoiler

A girl was sitting on a rock in the middle of the sea. It's not what you think, it's a submarine. And the stone was not what you thought. But what do you think about me - if you think beautiful glasses, great. People often describe blue hair. Others call it caramel color or sometimes honey color. The girl asks why men often use food to describe the characteristics of women. Love was mostly ignored by men.

and

Spoiler

The rat, it turns out, was not actually a rat. In more ways than one. The girl, you may have discovered, was not actually a girl. She was seven ways a woman, regardless of her age. The ocean, however, was now as you hopefully imagine it. Assuming you imagine it as emerald green, made up of spores, and bearing endless possibilities.

to

Spoiler

The mice, it turned out, weren't really mice. For whom? The girl, as you might guess, was not really a girl. The woman was seven years old. But now it looks like the sea. Think of it as a green emerald full of endless possibilities.