Google Translate - Cosmere Edition

2 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

This thread has gone from translating favorite passages from Oathbringer and The Final Empire to translating random threads and display names. 

Became:

Spoiler

This section includes translations of parts of Oettinger's Lost Kingdom:

• 4 weeks later...

Witness the detortion of this sentence.

Spoiler

"I am the Sliver of the almighty himself!" the voice said, sounding angry. "I am the Stormfather. I will not let myself be bound in such a way as to kill me!"

Spoiler

"I am the Sliver of the Almighty himself!" the voice said, sounding angry. "I am the Stormfather. I will not let myself be tied up in such a way as to kill myself!"

Spoiler

"I am the same Sliver of the Almighty!" the voice said, sounding angry. "I am the Father of Storms. I will not let myself be bound in such a way as to kill myself!"

I think I did it too many times, this isn't even recognizable anymore...

Spoiler

Standing before the deathspren was a tiny figure of light. Not translucent, as she had always appeared before, but of pure white light. That soft, feminine face had a nobler, more angular cast to it now, like a warrior from a forgotten time. Not childlike at all. She stood guard on his chest, holding a sword made of light.

That glow was so pure, so sweet. It seemed to be the glow of life itself. Whenever one of the deathspren got too close, she would charge at it, wielding her radiant blade.

The light warded them off.

But there were a lot of deathspren. More and more each time he was lucid enough to look.

Spoiler

If M.M.M.S. is good, it's got some grapes in it. It's not the same, it's good to be with you, but it's all Baga. Soft sharp faces and the house cost more, more self-gentle than if stoic. A child whose [REDACTED] are identified.

What glory is pure, sweetie. It's like Jinnah's reputation. When the Amazon is nearby, Theon will be able to make a kettle with bright leaves.

People are well equipped.

But Jun has more. Michael McCarthy Shabali is good.

Aaaaaand I was gonna do more but Google Translate broke. <_<

Windrunner, I will protect.

Spoiler

Windner will protect you

Skybreaker, I will seek justice.

Spoiler

I am seeking truth by breaking the sky

Dustbringer, I will seek self-mastery.

Spoiler

Permission I am trying to control myself

Edgedancer, I will remember.

Spoiler

Edgedancer, iTadigo

Truthwatcher, I will seek truth.

Spoiler

I am looking for the truth

Lightweaver, I will speak my truth.

Spoiler

Light, let me tell you the truth

Elsecaller, I will reach my potential.

Spoiler

Elsler, work hard

Willshaper, I will seek freedom.

Spoiler

Wiltshire, I want freedom

Stoneward, I will be there when I’m needed.

Spoiler

I will be there on the rock when I need it

Bondsmith, I will unite.

Spoiler

Sir Bond, I will be his

I personally like Sir Bond.

@revelryintheart  Dangerous bones are sieves around the neck. The cervical spine extends behind the coffin and prevents it from getting too much sleep which is called a good bone. Bone marrow is ignorant in all its forms. He smiled and sighed softly. Yes, this gives a lot of ideas. Wood and stones break the bones and almost disappear. A terrible bone remembers you! 

Its your signature!

“I want freedom” is this a call for help? :lol: 

Some random quotes from my About Me: 

Spoiler

"Opel is hanging." - Kidpen
"I hope the entrepreneur from the fan list is an entrepreneur" - KYRE

* ... D * -Clyde
* Turtle * - every day
"Who told the frog?" “Clyde
* Visible Pisa * word
"Who said he could be shot?" “Clyde
* Don't do anything * - come on
"Who said that?" “Clyde
"From the bottom of my heart." -Hijab
- No, he said he was there. “Clyde

Bearer of all agonies becomes:

Spoiler

Headache in all pain

Spoiler

Lord of all torments  

Spoiler

He is the carrier of misery

And last but it least:

Spoiler

Everyone causes suffering

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s mine from Dawnshard, so beware of spoilers.

Original:

Spoiler

“Stormfather,” Lopen whispered. “I just want people to be happy. That’s what I try to do. Make them smile.”
Rua nodded again, solemn.
Lopen felt a sudden sharp pain in his breast, accompanied by shamespren sprinkling around him like red flower petals. It threatened to spread, to encompass him. It made him want to curl up and never say another word. Maybe they’d like that. A quiet Lopen.
Storm it, he thought. No. No, I gotta take this like Bridge Four. Arrow straight to the heart, but I can pull it out and heal. Huio could have held the truth back, laughed everything off. But he’d trusted Lopen with this wound.
“I’ll do it, then,” Lopen said, standing up. “I’ve got to protect people, you know? Even from myself. Gotta rededicate to being the best Lopen possible. A better, improved, extra-incredible Lopen.”
Rua lifted his hand into the air in a fist. Then the little spren toppled over to the side.
“Rua?” Lopen said, leaning down. “You playing a trick on me, naco?”
Rua vanished. Then a silvery little dagger appeared in his place. What on Roshar? Lopen picked it up. It was physical, not insubstantial.

Translated:

Spoiler

"Brother, it's raining a lot," Lupine whispered.  I want people to be happy.  That is what I want to do.  Smile at them.  '
        The king also collected the money.
        Lupine has a heart condition that affects her like red grass.  She threatens to kill him.  That is why he does not want to talk anymore.  Perhaps they want a quieter space.
        He thought he was going to fight him.  No, I'm going to make it four beds.  I keep the treasure in my heart, but I will take it away.  Maybe they block the truth and laugh about everything.  But it depends on Lupine for the wound.
        "Then I'll do it," Lupine stood up and said.  "I have to protect people, at least myself. I have to focus on being the best. The best, the best, the best."
        Loa raised her hands and arms in the air.  Then a small pipe fell to the side.
        "Money?"  Lupine went downstairs to speak.  "Do you believe me?"
        Loa is gone.  Then a small silver knife appeared in its position.  What will happen to Rosar?  Lupine is interested.  It’s natural, it doesn’t matter.

• 3 weeks later...

Mistborn spoilers, both eras:

Spoiler

“Well, yah, but everyone interprets it as a challenge. A test sent by the Sovereign? He was fond of those. Why would he let priests tell us about them, if he didn’t want us to come claim them?

Well, yes, but everyone thinks it's a challenge. Test launched by the Commander? He loved those. Why would he let your priests tell us about them, if he didn't want us to come and demand them?

Spoiler

That arm … That arm. Lined with a network of scars layered atop one another, as if made by scraping the skin time and time again. The haunting word he’d spoken echoed in Wax’s mind. “Survive.”

That hand… the hand. Lined with a network of layers of stains on top of each other, as if the skin is created by breaking time and time again. The haunting word he was talking echoed in Wax's mind. "Survivors."

Spoiler

“I killed you once,” the Lord Ruler said.

“You tried,” Kelsier replied, his heart racing. The other plan, the secret plan. “But you can’t kill me, Lord Tyrant. I represent that thing you’ve never been able to kill, no matter how hard you try. I am hope.”

The Lord Ruler snorted. He raised a casual arm. Kelsier braced himself. He could not fight against someone who was immortal. Not alive, at least.

Stand tall. Give them something to remember.

God I said, “I killed you once. "You tried," Calcier replied, racing his heart. The second plan, the secret plan. “But God tormented, you can't kill me. I represent something you will never be able to kill, no matter how hard you try. I hope so. "God sniffed the ruler. He raised his casual hand. Calicier breastfed himself. He could not fight against anyone who is immortal. Not alive, at least.

I have no clue...

Spoiler

“Oh, hell,” Kelsier said. “There’s actually a God?”

“Yes.”
Kelsier decked him.

"Oh, hell," Kelsir said. "Is there really a God?"
"Yes."
Calcier equipped him.

Spoiler

“Ideas are never original,” Kelsier said. “Only one thing is.”
“And what is that?”

“Style,” Kelsier said. Then he punched Ruin across the face.

“Ideas are never original,” Calciver said. "It's just one thing."

"And what is that?"

"Style," Kelsey said. Then he jumped on Ryan's face.

Edited by Ookla the Intimidating
RoW spoilers

Sorry bout that @Kingsdaughter613, no RoW spoilers at all. 

OB - original: 

Spoiler

A pair of gloryspren swung down from the skies, golden spheres. They floated and spun around Dalinar, brilliant like drops of sunlight.

“Yes,” Dalinar said. “This is what I wish.”

“You wish a contest of champions?” Odium repeated. “This is your true desire, not forced upon you? You were not beguiled or tricked in any way?”

“A contest of champions. For the fate of Roshar.”

“Very well,” Odium said, then sighed softly. “I agree.”

“That easily?”

“Oh, I assure you. This won’t be easy.” Odium raised his eyebrows in an open, inviting way. A concerned expression. “I have chosen my champion already. I’ve been preparing him for a long, long time.”

“Amaram.”

“Him? A passionate man, yes, but hardly suited to this task. No, I need someone who dominates a battlefield like the sun dominates the sky.”

The Thrill suddenly returned to Dalinar. The red mist—which had been fading—roared back to life. Images filled his mind. Memories of his youth spent fighting.

“I need someone stronger than Amaram,” Odium whispered.

“No.”

“A man who will win no matter the cost.”

The Thrill overwhelmed Dalinar, choking him.

“A man who has served me all his life. A man I trust. I believe I warned you that I knew you’d make the right decision. And now here we are.”

No. 

“Take a deep breath, my friend,” Odium whispered. “I’m afraid that this will hurt.”

Translated: 

Spoiler

Glory comes from heaven, the kingdom of gold. He swam and swam in the gorge, in the beautiful west.

"Yes," Dalinar said. "That's what I want." -

Do you like racing? I hate it. - Then we're worried. Do you not suffer or are you not punished?

"Race winner. What happened to Roshar?"

"Okay," Odium said, falling slowly. "I agree."

"Easy?" -

I promise. It will not be easy. I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not. Anxiety is the same. "I chose my hero. I've been preparing for that for a long time." - She is happy. "Esan? She's greedy, yes, but she just answered during work. No, I want him to wage war because the sun was raging in the sky."

That feeling suddenly returned to Dalín. Red and fog of life. Fill in your picture. Memories of the war.

"I need someone stronger than Amaram," the podium said.

"Not." - Winners don't care. These feelings put a lot of pressure on Dalina, and she became ill.

"The man has served my whole life. What did I mean by that? I think I would remind you that I know you will choose the truth. But now we are. "

"Not."

Odium said, "Take a deep breath, my friend. - I'm scared. Work

"I'm scared. Work." I feel that, y'know :P Odium the podium... 

Original: 

Spoiler

“Food . . .” Pattern said. The sound had a buzzing quality and he vibrated when he spoke.

“Yes,” Shallan said. “We eat it.” She selected a small limafruit from the bowl beside her and placed it in her mouth, then chewed and swallowed.

“Eat,” Pattern said. “You . . . make it . . . into you.”

“Yes! Exactly.”

He dropped down, the darkness vanishing as he entered the wooden deck of the ship. Once again, he became part of the material—making the wood ripple as if it were water. He slid across the floor, then moved up the box beside her to the bowl of small green fruits. Here, he moved across them, each fruit’s rind puckering and rising with the shape of his pattern.

“Terrible!” he said, the sound vibrating up from the bowl.

“Terrible?”

“Destruction!”

“What? No, it’s how we survive. Everything needs to eat.”

“Terrible destruction to eat!” He sounded aghast. He retreated from the bowl to the deck.

Translated: 

Spoiler

"Food ..." said the model. Sounds nice and shakes you as you speak.

"Yes," said Charles. "We ate it." He took a small piece of clay from the other side and put it in his mouth, then chewed and swallowed it.

"Oh," he said to his mother. "Yes. This. Do it. This. Inside you."

"Yes Yes".

It fell and darkness fell as he stepped into the wooden boat. Hasht is part of the recyclable material. The tree looks like water. He slid to the floor and then carried it to the box next to the little bean. Now he turned to them and poured all the liquid on his body image.

"Salad!" He said his voice came from the water.

"Dangerous?"

"No compliments!"

"What is it? No, this is our way of life. Everything has to be."

"Dangerous to eat!" He ran in shock. He ran from the pool to the ground.

Salad, you're dangerous, and Shallan eats clay.