• IBC Root beer
    • Hires Root Beer
    • Frostie Root Beer
    • Stewart’s Root Beer
    • Pennsylvania Dutch
    • WBC Chicago style Root Beer
    • Henry Weinhardt’s Root Beer
    • Rookie’s Root Beer
    • If I missed your favorite, Tag me and I’ll add it(I’m sorry).
    • River City Root Beer

10 hours ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

Umm, here, we have sprite and 7up, both of which could be called lemon sodas, but of course, the best ones are the ones you get on the roadside.

10 hours ago, Darkfinder said:

Not sure what lemon soda is exactly but we have sprite, various lemonades, 7up, lift and solo and some other soft drinks with lemon in but those seem closest to that (Don't tale my word for it)

Hmmm..... maybe it's just a European thing? Because my parents say they've had Fanta Lemon in Europe.... @Emi ?

1 minute ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

We most certainly do have lemon sodas, I had just never heard them called that.

(We also have Fanta lemon here)

Oooo lucky! We don't have Fanta Lemon in the US. There's Sanpelligrino lemon and like 7UP and Sprite, but my parents say Fanta Lemon is way better. The closest thing they can find is Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Lemonade.

1 minute ago, Darkfinder said:

We probably gas lemon sodas but we don't use soda as a word often so I don't have that much of an idea of what your talking about

So nothing labeled as soda afaik

What do you call carbonated stuff then?

I mean, Fanta lemon is ok, but nothing so great. The street ones are way better (also very unhygienic, but way better)

Edited by The_Truthwatcher

Looked it up, and it appears to be one of those specialized lemon sodas, like LLB for Australia and L&P for New Zealand.

Edit: or not. It's flavoured with an herb that tastes like lemon, apparently? So lemon-flavoured, but not actually lemon soda?

Edited by FriarFritz

31 minutes ago, FriarFritz said:

Looked it up, and it appears to be one of those specialized lemon sodas, like LLB for Australia and L&P for New Zealand.

Edit: or not. It's flavoured with an herb that tastes like lemon, apparently? So lemon-flavoured, but not actually lemon soda?

No, it's delicious, yellow, and it just tastes yellow. It tastes somewhat like bubble gum, but it just tastes happy and yellow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...