Little Things That Make You Unhappy (Not plagarizing Hentient, totally)

I Am A Fish

16 hours ago, Snorkel said:

The neighbours laughing loudly.

Harrumph! No merriment!

Ugh! So I lived a street with all college kids, so my family is the only family on the street. I like to go to sleep early, like at 8:00, and wake up early at 6:00 every morning. But, every night, the college kids have a party till ten so I can never sleep. And I have to get up early because school starts at 7:30

When I forget I have ear buds in and walk away, or my phone drops and my earbuds get yanked out. It always surprises me and I yelp like I got hurt. And its always at the worst moment, like my favorite part of the song. Or an important part of my book or podcast. 

On 28/09/2020 at 9:56 PM, Sorana said:

When you open a book for the first time, hear the spine crack slightly.

^taken from Little Things That Make You Happy, and abbreviated to make it relevant to me.

I'm a bit overprotective of my book spines. O_O

Not sure if it's a little thing but... splatter films, just why?

Why are they so popular? Why force poor, sweet me to watch them with you? What possible morbid joy do you derive from watching people go splat

If there's value in it, like films on war or terror, I understand, and yes, people should feel shock and mortality there but crem like Saw or Final Destination, just why?

The joy of actual horror is also almost completely gone.

Lay off the gore and watch The Host (2006, Korean) or The Endless (2017), now those are some bloody good flicks.

Wow, I sound like an old person