Little Things That Make You Unhappy (Not plagarizing Hentient, totally)

I Am A Fish

Some things that drive me crazy are: when I wake up in the morning at 4:00 A.M. and I can’t fall back asleep.
When your notification list on the shard is over 25 and you have to go back a page

Dolls

My brother and sister

Being late to Hockey

The "aahh" sound effect in the first Harry Potter movie when the food magically appears on the table. IT TICKS ME OFF SO MUCH. Everyone sounds so surprised by the food suddenly appearing there, but the world is scudding magic, storm it! The first years, maybe, but the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, even eighth years if you're like Harry and Hermione? They have no excuse to act as though the most amazing thing has ever happened to them! It just... AGHGHHHH!!!

When I click a foodnetwork.com link from google, and foodnetwork.com goes "We detect your IP address is from New Zealand.  That's on the same quarter of the globe as Asia, we should offer our foodnetworkasia.com website to you instead, it doesn't have the recipe you want though".  And I keep thinking it's a "do you accept cookies" popup, and clicking yes.

And guess what? Turns out that if I go to foodnetworkasia.com, I get instantly redirected to the foodnetwork.com landing page anyway. D:

Also the "do you accept cookies" popups.  Yes, I accept all the cookies.  Gah.

Edited by Snorkel

When you’re playing a board game or video game or any game really, and you’re thinking so far ahead, you’ve already won the game, you know exactly what your opponent is going to do, but then it turns out your opponent is just BAD and doesn’t do the logical thing to do and messes up your whole genius plan. 

21 minutes ago, Danex said:

When you’re playing a board game or video game or any game really, and you’re thinking so far ahead, you’ve already won the game, you know exactly what your opponent is going to do, but then it turns out your opponent is just BAD and doesn’t do the logical thing to do and messes up your whole genius plan. 

I'm the opponent.:ph34r:

On 9/6/2020 at 0:46 PM, Hentient said:

Or saying goodbye to someone then walking in the same direction.

One time this summer I was taking a test at my school (I was doing a class online) and was talking to someone I kinda knew as we walked out of the building. My car parked to the right, so I was planning on walking that way, but then she said goodbye and went to the right. So instead of just laughing it off and walking right to get to my car which was only like 100 feet away, I decided to walk all the way around my school. The things I do to avoid awkward social interactions...

6 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

One time this summer I was taking a test at my school (I was doing a class online) and was talking to someone I kinda knew as we walked out of the building. My car parked to the right, so I was planning on walking that way, but then she said goodbye and went to the right. So instead of just laughing it off and walking right to get to my car which was only like 100 feet away, I decided to walk all the way around my school. The things I do to avoid awkward social interactions...

This has happened to me more times than I care to admit:ph34r:

OTHER THINGS THAT BUG ME (specifically about my job):

I work as a bagger at Smith's and I've only worked for two days so far but I'm already bugged by some things:

People who don't have their kids get out of the cart. Ok don't be mad when I squish your child.

People who have BIG orders and small carts.

People who put their big heavy items like milk, soda, and watermelons on last. I've already filled up the cart, there's no where to put it without crushing something and it's your fault.

Also people who don't put their carts in the cart return.