Kickstarter Shipping

Odeem

Sooo...
Not sure what forum would be best for this.
I managed to scrounge together enough money to upgrade my backing from a purely digital Dawnshard to the Hardcover.
Does the 15 dollars also include the shipping costs? Or is that added later? I couldn't find an answer for this and I was curious, because if it's added after I may need to scrounge s'more lol.

Okay. I looked at the confirmation page when I paid last night - apparently I left it open. There was no shipping information at all listed, but it WAS listed in the e-mail they sent me to confirm. I tried to edit what I got(Since I was a few dollars short on shipping, cuz I got the bumper sticker too.) and it had absolutely nothing listed. I don't know if I was logged in or not when I did the addon initially, since I had to login separately to try to review. I hit cancel on the order page from last night(I have no idea if it worked since it was open so long might have timed out from their end, dunno how that works) and redid the addon(Which was different slightly than the first time) anyone know of a way to confirm that JUST the book was added? I can't seem to find a way to confirm the first one was cancelled, I DID send a question to support but there may be a slow response, due to high volume yadda yadda yadda. I'm a bit impatient since it's only a couple days from going through and I've not money to cover the first one, let alone both.

Edit: I have no idea what happened, or why it finally appeared now but not earlier, but the second order linked to my account and I removed it. Woo.

Edited by Odeem