Sorting into Knight Radiants' Orders

Shardsplinter

Hi, Sharders! So, ever since the Knight Radiants Order Quiz came out and we got to know a little bit more about the specific traits related to each order I've been compulsivelly trying to sort every one of my favorite charachters from books, movies, TV series, anime or mangas, games and so on.... But it turns out I'm in quite a pickle in a couple of chases, cause I'm just can decide wich order fits them best. That's when I said to myself "Hey everybody in the 17th seems to be pretty good at super-annalizing this kind of subject, let's ask them" 

So I would like this to be a thread where anybody could propose a charachter ( any charachter from any format of entertainment) and everybody who knows about the charachter here on the Shard ( we all seem to have pretty good taste, after all we all love BS) can go ahead and say wich order they think would be a better fit and why?

To start, I'll just propose a fantasy classic I think most people know Harry Potter, so I'll ask for him, Hermione and Ron; but if you are a fan feel free to speculate on any of the charachters.

And to get more in topic I'll bring up ASoIaF, wich is sort of a personal favorite. Is anybody there even KR material?, maybe the Starks( Jon, Arya, Sansa.. Ned is definitively the embodyment of honor)

The Starks and and a few others. 

Ned - A rare Skybreaker/Windrunner combo. Everyone things Ned is a Skybreaker, and they'd be right. But Ned is all about honor, so him NOT bonding an Honorspren would be a massive waste. Ned cares about rules and tradition a great deal, but he's also a leader and takes his job as protector (of his family, his people, and eventually the realm) incredibly seriously. 

Spoiler

Catelyn - I'm honestly not sure where she'd fit. Wherever Navani goes, Catelyn goes. 

Robb - I'm torn. I think Robb being a Skybreaker fits with how he thinks and his admiration for his father while also adding a layer of tragedy to it all. 

Jon - Jon starts out as a Windrunner but eventually becomes a Bondsmith. 

Arya and Sansa are Lightweavers. Arya is a little more tricky, since I'd say originally she was on the path to become a Willshaper, then Edgedancer, but settled into Lightweaver. Although...I could see her as a Lightweaver/Dustbringer combo. Sansa is a pure Lightweaver, through and through (although if her book path ends up close to her show path, Elsecaller isn't out of the question). 

Daenerys is an Elsecaller. She'd be great friends with Jasnah. 

Tyrion is an Edgedancer through and through. 

Jaimie is a Skybreaker who broke his bonds, but is forging a new one with an Honorspren. 

Brienne of Tarth is a Skybreaker.

Stannis Baratheon is a Skybreaker in the same vein as Nale...

Davos Seaworth is a Lightweaver turned Bondsmith. 

In terms of other franchises

MCU

Spoiler

Captain America: Windrunner/Stoneward/Bondsmith triple thread

Iron Man: Elsecaller (at his best) Dustbringer (with his mindset and goals) combo

Hulk is a Willshaper while Bruce Banner is a Truthwatcher

Thor: Willshaper/Stoneward combo

Black Widow: Lightweaver

Hawkeye: Skybreaker

Scarlett Witch: Probably Willshaper

Nick Fury: Bondsmith/Lightweaver combo

Agent Coulson: Lightweaver and eventually Bondsmith as well. 

Spider-Man: Edgedancer 100%

Black Panther: Windrunner/Bondsmith combo

Falcon: Windrunner

Vision: Truthwatcher

Ant-Man: Edgedancer 

The Wasp: Elsecaller

Guardians of the Galaxy: Edgedancers. All of them. 

Dr. Strange: Elsecaller/Truthwatcher combo

Okoye: Skybreaker

Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I'll stick with the main characters and a few others: 

Spoiler

Ashe & Catherine: Skybreakers

Byleth: Bondsmith (by nature of the game) 

Claude: Lightweaver

Dimitri: Windrunner

Edelgard: Elsecaller/Dustbringer

Flayn, Manuela, & Seteth: Edgedancers. I can see it now - Manuela would be like the sister Jasnah neither had nor wanted. Meanwhile, Navani would finally have the "daughter" she never got to mother...even if this daughter was a hot mess. Jasnah would hate Manuela at first, but after seeing how skilled Manuela is in her craft(s), and how passionate the songstress is, Jasnah would eventually come to respect Manuela. Manuela would drag the Kholin out to drinks and complain about why JASNAH got all of the attention instead. They'd be the classic "best friend/sister" routine found in all sit-coms (Rachel & Monica from Friends, Lily & Robin from HIMYM, literal sisters Alex & Jane from Happy Endings). (OMG I can't stop the head-canons from flowing.) And then Manuela would hide the fact that she's seeing Seteth (their support chain is really well done - check it out), not because she's ashamed of him, but because she's afraid Seteth and Jasnah would like each other more...which, when they do meet, proves to be disproven on multiple levels. They'd respect each other, but it wouldn't go further than that. ...y'all, I WANT this crossover. 

Lindarht & Hanneman: Truthwatchers

Yuri, Dorothea, & Shamir: Lightweavers

Rhea: Bondsmith

Hapi: N/A because she wouldn't trust the Knights

Person of Interest (I've been watching it a bunch, but I'm only on Season 2): 

Spoiler

The Machine: Truthwatcher/Stoneward combo. 

Finch: Truthwatcher

Mr. Reese: Lightweaver

Fusco: ??? I'm honestly not sure yet, but probably Lightweaver with a budding interest in being a Windrunner. 

Agent Carter: Skybreaker 100%

Root: Elsecaller/Truthwatcher combo...but I'm not sure Root would be a Radiant...

Spoiler

Aang - Bondsmith

Toph - Willshaper

Sokka - Dustbringer or Elsecaller, probably. 

Katara - Edgedancer

Zuko - I've heard a lot potential things he might be. I think he's probably a Lightweaver, but I've heard great arguments for Edgedancer. Maybe he was a budding Edgedancer before becoming a Lightweaver?

Azula - Not a Radiant, but if she was one, it'd be Elsecaller. 

Iroh - Bondsmith

Suki - Stoneward? I'm not entirely sure...

Ty Lee & Mai would probably just be shardbearers. 

Mass Effect (I'm tired, it's late, and I need to go to bed, so this section won't be that filled out.)

Spoiler

Commander Shepard & Urdnot Wrex: Bondsmiths

Mordin: Truthwatcher

Garrus: Skybreaker turned Windrunner

Miranda: Elsecaller (she, Jasnah, Azula, Edelgard, and Dany would have some really fun discussions...assuming they don't try to kill each other...)

Grunt: Elsecaller

Ashley/Kaiden: Skybreaker

Joker: Elsecaller

Rurouni Kenshin: 

Himura Kenshin - Skybreaker turned Edgedancer. 

This is awesome! I do this all the time on my own when I’m bored and need something to do. I’m glad to see it’s not just a me thing :lol:.
To me, Hermione seems like the textbook definition of an Elsecaller. Always trying to improve themselves. Ron and Harry are a little more difficult. Maybe Bondsmith or Windrunner for Harry and Lightweaver for Ron? Some of his truths could be something about his insecurities or self-image.

I haven’t finished ASoIaF yet, but Arya seems like a Willshaper.

This is a bit more niche, but what about all the princesses from the She-Ra reboot? What would their orders be?

4 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

To me, Hermione seems like the textbook definition of an Elsecaller. Always trying to improve themselves. Ron and Harry are a little more difficult. Maybe Bondsmith or Windrunner for Harry and Lightweaver for Ron? Some of his truths could be something about his insecurities or self-image.

It's been a LONG while since I've read or watched Harry Potter, but yeah your placements are probably right. Harry is definitely Windrunner material, but I don't think he has the presence or uniting ability of a Bondsmith.

4 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

This is a bit more niche, but what about all the princesses from the She-Ra reboot? What would their orders be?

Unfortunately I haven't watched the reboot yet (yes, I know I should do that right now, I'm missing out, etc) or The Owl House, so I can't rate those shows. 

But I have watched The Dragon Prince. 

Spoiler

Callum - Elsecaller

Rayla - Windrunner

Ezran & his pets - Bondsmiths 

Viren - Dustbringer(?)

Harrow - Windrunner*

Sarai - Edgedancer

Amaya - Windrunner. (Amaya and Sarai would also have been friends with Jasnah.)

Soren - Skybreaker

Claudia - ???

Brooklyn 99

Spoiler

Captain Raymond Holt - Skybreaker. 

Terry Jeffords - Bondsmith

Jake Peralta - Windrunner. Because he's surrounded by Skybreakers in a Skybreaker system, he seems a lot more like a Skybreaker than he actually is. 

Amy Santiago - Skybreaker

Charles Boyle - Skybreaker(?)

Rosa Diaz - Lightweaver (that wants you to think she's a Dustbringer)

Hitchcock and Scully - Edgedancers

Gina Linetti - Elsecaller

My Hero Academia:

Spoiler

All Might - Windrunner/Stoneward combination. All Might's entire persona is built around "I AM HERE" like a Stoneward, but he's also about protecting and inspiring, like a Windrunner. (Although maybe adding Dustbringer in there could make for a fun joke due to how Toshi nearly instantly mastered the super-strength that OFA gives. Like, he swore all of his Dustbringer ideals in one day, and from there it was all about experience.)

Deku - Stoneward (by action) and Windrunner (by nature and because of OFA) combo. Deku wants to protect everyone he can, because to him that's what a hero does.

Bakugo - Elsecaller/Dustbringer combo. Bakugo is all about being the best and honing himself towards that goal. He doesn't have a lot of restraint early on, but that causes people to underestimate how clever the boy actually is. 

Todoroki - Dustbringer. Todoroki's arc is about understanding all the parts of him, even those he hates. Through that, I think self-mastery is key. 

Uraraka - Dustbringer as well. In a different way than Todoroki, Uraraka knows her weaknesses and tries to overcome them or turn them into strengths. Uraraka wants mastery over her emotions too. 

Tsuyu - Skybreaker. 

Iida Tenya - Skybreaker

Hawks - Windrunner

Mirko - Willshaper

Endeavor - Skybreaker learning to become a Windrunner as well. 

Bleach

Spoiler

Ichigo Kurosaki - Windrunner. Not all Shonen protagonists are Windrunners (Naruto and Luffy most definitely aren't), but Ichigo is one of the few that truly is. Ichigo's motivation in life is to protect those closest to him. 

Rukia - Skybreaker

Uryu Ishada - Elsecaller

Chad/Sato - Dustbringer

Orihime Inoue - Edgedancer

Byakuya - Even Tougher Skybreaker. (This is part of the reason that he and Ichigo don't really get along.)

Kisuke Urahara - Bondsmith/Lightweaver combo

Yoruichi - Lightweaver

I can't believe I forgot Parks & Rec!

Leslie Knope - The heart of an Edgedancer, the tenacity of a Stoneward, the leadership of a Windrunner, and the ability to unite of a Bondsmith. She understands the law like a Skybreaker, reaches for the potential of herself and others like an Eslecaller and a Willshaper, and she is as creative as any Lightweaver. Leslie Knope is probably the closest character in fiction to the Almighty. However, I'll say that she's a Stoneward and Bondsmith combo. 

Ann Perkins - Edgedancer or Truthwatcher

Ron Swanson - HARDCORE Willshaper, with a hidden Stoneward. 

Tom Hatherford - Elsecaller. One would think Willshaper, but Tom's goals are clearly about being his best self. His trials and lessons throughout the show reflect that. 

Donna Meagle - I think I had her as a Willshaper as well. Donna has the attitude and wisdom of an Elsecaller, but she isn't concerned about reaching her peak - she's already there and she knows it. Now it's all about self-expression and whatnot. 

April Ludgate - Edgedancer

Andy Dwyer - Edgedancer

Ben Wyatt - Skybreaker

Chris Traeger - Elsecaller/Dustbringer combo. I think Chris is naturally a high-level Elsecaller, but his trials in later seasons force him to become a Dustbringer. 

Jerry Gergich - Stoneward. 

I don't know Craig enough to place him just yet, but I have a feeling he'll be a Dustbringer. Mark is also hard to place, but my instincts say to place him as a Lightweaver. 

Community -

Jeff Winger - Lightweaver and Bondsmith. Jeff is a man made up of lies and facades, but he's undoubtedly the leader of the Study Group. He cares, and he cares deeply, but he's not always able to voice that care well or in a selfless way. Jeff finally coming to terms with himself, his feelings, and his life is a main arc. 

Troy Barnes - Windrunner (and Bondsmith?). Troy is the heart of the show, and he's one of the more altruistic members. A dumb jock with a heart of solid gold, but one who is always looking out for his friends. 

Abed Nadir - Truthwatcher/Dustbringer combo. Abed is all about the meta-nature of the show and Greendale, and struggles to connect to most humans outside of a screen. But he has a great heart and tries to apply what he knows to help people. 

Britta Perry - Willshaper, easily. Britta would probably rather be an Edgedancer, but she Britta'd that and became a Willshaper instead. 

Annie Edison - Bondsmith/Elsecaller combo. Jeff might be the leader, and Troy the heart, but Annie is the soul. She's innocent, community(heh)-oriented, and VERY driven. Annie is idealistic yet VERY conniving at times, so don't turn your back on her for too long. She'll take you down (in the name of the Study Group...and her GPA.) 

Shirley Bennet - Lightweaver/Elsecaller combo. Shirley would LOVE to be a Bondsmith, but alas, that's not what the Almighty called her to be. Shirley is a person who believes in the best in a person, but can and will easily manipulate people for her greater good. She likes control and refuses to let it go. But Shirley can be quite artistic and is always thinking of her friends...except when it comes to her GPA...

Pierce Hawthorn - ??? Probably an Elsecaller, but I also just want to call him a Voidbringer...

Dean - Lightweaver? 

Critical Role:

Spoiler

Caleb: Dustbringer

Nott: Difficult. Maybe Dustbringer, Willshaper, or Lightweaver?

Jester: definitely Lightweaver, though I could see Willshaper

Caduceus: Edgedancer

Fjord: Bondsmith?

Yasha: Stoneward or Windrunner

Beau: Willshaper

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power:

Spoiler

Adora: Stoneward or Windrunner

Catra: Willshaper or Dustbringer

Entrapta: Dustbringer

Glimmer: Windrunner or Willshaper

Bow: Edgedancer

The Owl House:

Spoiler

Luz: Edgedancer

Eda: Willshaper

Gus: Bondsmith? He does make illusions, but his personality doesn’t really seem to fit Lightweaver.

Amity: Elsecaller

Willow: Stoneward, maybe?

King: Willshaper or Lightweaver (one of his truths would be: “I’m not the king of demons”)

On 9/9/2020 at 0:00 AM, Use the Falchion said:

I can't believe I forgot Parks & Rec!

Leslie Knope - The heart of an Edgedancer, the tenacity of a Stoneward, the leadership of a Windrunner, and the ability to unite of a Bondsmith. She understands the law like a Skybreaker, reaches for the potential of herself and others like an Eslecaller and a Willshaper, and she is as creative as any Lightweaver. Leslie Knope is probably the closest character in fiction to the Almighty. However, I'll say that she's a Stoneward and Bondsmith combo. 

Ann Perkins - Edgedancer or Truthwatcher

Ron Swanson - HARDCORE Willshaper, with a hidden Stoneward. 

Tom Hatherford - Elsecaller. One would think Willshaper, but Tom's goals are clearly about being his best self. His trials and lessons throughout the show reflect that. 

Donna Meagle - I think I had her as a Willshaper as well. Donna has the attitude and wisdom of an Elsecaller, but she isn't concerned about reaching her peak - she's already there and she knows it. Now it's all about self-expression and whatnot. 

April Ludgate - Edgedancer

Andy Dwyer - Edgedancer

Ben Wyatt - Skybreaker

Chris Traeger - Elsecaller/Dustbringer combo. I think Chris is naturally a high-level Elsecaller, but his trials in later seasons force him to become a Dustbringer. 

Jerry Gergich - Stoneward. 

I don't know Craig enough to place him just yet, but I have a feeling he'll be a Dustbringer. Mark is also hard to place, but my instincts say to place him as a Lightweaver. 

Community -

Jeff Winger - Lightweaver and Bondsmith. Jeff is a man made up of lies and facades, but he's undoubtedly the leader of the Study Group. He cares, and he cares deeply, but he's not always able to voice that care well or in a selfless way. Jeff finally coming to terms with himself, his feelings, and his life is a main arc. 

Troy Barnes - Windrunner (and Bondsmith?). Troy is the heart of the show, and he's one of the more altruistic members. A dumb jock with a heart of solid gold, but one who is always looking out for his friends. 

Abed Nadir - Truthwatcher/Dustbringer combo. Abed is all about the meta-nature of the show and Greendale, and struggles to connect to most humans outside of a screen. But he has a great heart and tries to apply what he knows to help people. 

Britta Perry - Willshaper, easily. Britta would probably rather be an Edgedancer, but she Britta'd that and became a Willshaper instead. 

Annie Edison - Bondsmith/Elsecaller combo. Jeff might be the leader, and Troy the heart, but Annie is the soul. She's innocent, community(heh)-oriented, and VERY driven. Annie is idealistic yet VERY conniving at times, so don't turn your back on her for too long. She'll take you down (in the name of the Study Group...and her GPA.) 

Shirley Bennet - Lightweaver/Elsecaller combo. Shirley would LOVE to be a Bondsmith, but alas, that's not what the Almighty called her to be. Shirley is a person who believes in the best in a person, but can and will easily manipulate people for her greater good. She likes control and refuses to let it go. But Shirley can be quite artistic and is always thinking of her friends...except when it comes to her GPA...

Pierce Hawthorn - ??? Probably an Elsecaller, but I also just want to call him a Voidbringer...

Dean - Lightweaver? 

In that same vein, 
The Office

Michael- Bondsmith, he’s the world’s best boss!

Dwight- Most definitely a Skybreaker, he follows every rule exactly

Jim- Edgedancer? He always seems to know what to say to the people that need it

Pam- Elsecaller, she goes through some major positive character development throughout the series

Stanley- Stoneward. The man never changes.

Kevin- Willshaper, he kinda does whatever he wants.

Angela- I’ve got no clue. I’ll say Dustbringer because I haven’t said it yet

Oscar- Willshaper, definitely Willshaper

Phyllis- Edgedancer, she’s a giant teddy bear

Andy- Honestly, maybe Stoneward, he’s pretty consistent and dependable

Ryan- Lightweaver. He lies all the time.

Kelly- Lightweaver. She also lies all the time

Toby- Truthwatcher. Shy, almost shunned by the others, he’s the one doing a lot of the hard work, sorting out all kinds of information